Flames Spread Through Home Near Hilliard
Hilliard and Dublin firefighters responded to a house fire near Dublin Wednesday morning.
It happened in the 3200 block of Polley Road in Norwich Township near Hilliard.
The fire chief told 10TV an alternative fuel source was burning in the fireplace and caught fire. The fire then spread through to the back of the house.
No one was home at the time. Someone called the owner and she returned to the house.
Three pet rats died inside the fire.
The fire chief says the fire is not being called suspicious.
Stay with 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest information.