Firefighters Respond To Gas Leak At Reynoldsburg High School

Published: .
Updated: .

Firefighters from several departments responded to a gas leak at Reynoldsburg High School at 8579 Summit Road Thursday morning.

A district spokeswoman said someone detected a gas odor coming from a science classroom.

She said all high school students were moved to an elementary school building on the campus as a precaution.

Firefighters said the gas was shut off to the building as crews investigated the odor.

The gas company also responded on the scene.

Classes are expected to resume once firefighters give the all clear.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for continuing coverage.