Firefighters Rescue Woman Through A Window
A woman was recovering after firefighters pulled her out of her burning home through a window.
The fire started around 1:00 Thursday morning at a home on Marlan Avenue in Reynoldsburg.
Firefighters said the flames were sparked by food left on the stove.
The 75-year-old woman, who uses a wheelchair, was stuck in her bedroom.
She was taken to Mount Carmel East as a precaution, but was expected to be ok.
Watch 10TV and refresh 10Tv.com for more information.