Fire Put Out In Ohio State University Dorm

Published: .
Updated: .

A fire had to be extinguished on the third floor of an Ohio State University residence hall on Friday afternoon.

The blaze was reported in Neilwood Gables on West Woodruff.

The fire was apparently fed by a gas line.

Several people had to be evacuated, and no injuries were reported.

Columbia Gas was called to the scene to shut off the gas to the building and inspect the lines.

It was not known how much damage was done to the dorm.