Fire Officials: Toddler Playing With Lighter Sparked East Columbus House Fire
Fire crews battled a fire at a home on the east side Wednesday evening.
According to fire officials, the fire was at a home located in the 600 block of Seymour Avenue, near Fairwood Avenue.
Fire crews said that the fire was sparked by a toddler playing with a lighter.
The fire sparked shortly after 5 p.m. and was extinguished shortly after.
Red Cross officials said that they were on their way to the scene to assist residents.
There were no injuries immediately reported.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.