Fire Crews Respond To Lancaster Home Blaze

Published: .
Updated: .

No one was injured in a fire that consumed a Lancaster home on Wednesday morning.

The fire was reported shortly before 10 a.m. along Boving Road near Dennis Lane.

The home was destroyed by the fire.

Crews at the scene said that the fire likely started because of an electrical issue.

Roads around the home were closed while crews battled the flames.

A 10TV News crew on the scene said that the Red Cross was on location to assist the residents.

Watch 10TV News and refresh for more information.