Fire Breaks Out At Historic Marion Building

Published: .
Updated: .

Firefighters responded on Sunday to a large fire at a historic building in downtown Marion.

Flames broke out at the building on the 100-block of South Main Street around noon.

The building was home to several businesses, including Wild Bill’s.  It also had five apartments located above the businesses.

Police tell 10TV all of the occupants made it out of both the apartments and businesses, and no one was hurt.

Stay with 10TV and for the latest updates to this developing story.