Construction Worker Electrocuted At Upper Arlington Apartment

Published: .
Updated: .

A 55-year-old man has died after a construction incident in Upper Arlington.

Upper Arlington fire officials said that the man was shocked in the 1600 block of Lane Avenue at an apartment building that is currently under construction on Monday morning.

Fire officials said the worker was in a utility closet in the parking garage on the first floor of the apartment building at the time of the incident.

He was attaching an air hose that was connected to a generator to get rid of blockage in a PVC pipe.

The man was taken to the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

The name of the man was not immediately released.

Stay with 10TV News and refresh for more information.