Columbus Teen Badly Burned In Gas Fire

Published: .
Updated: .

A teenager was burned in a fire in northwest Columbus on Monday.

The fire occurred on the 3200 block of Banting Street.

The fire was in the basement of the home. The teen was the only person injured.

The teen is being treated for injuries at Nationwide Children's Hospital where he is in critical condition.

Monday night Columbus police said they were investigating the fire as an attempted suicide.

Watch 10TV and refresh for the latest news.