Columbus Firefighters Recovering From Acid Burns
Three Columbus firefighters were recovering from acid burns on Sunday after their firehouse was affected by a power outage.
They were working on a generator at Fire Station 22 at 3069 Parsons Ave. when they were somehow splashed by battery acid.
Two of them were treated by paramedics at the station.
A third firefighter was taken to Grant Medical Center with what were described by Battalion Chief Patrick Ferguson as minor acid burns to his face.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.