Columbus Crossroads Projects Begins Phase 2; Ramps Reopen
Ohio Department of Transportation crews are starting the next phase of the Interstate 71 Interstate/670 project.
Beginning Friday night, the following ramps will close:
At 8 p.m., the following ramps will close:
• Grandview Ave. to I-670 East
• Neil Ave. to I-670 East
• 4th St. to I-670 East
• Convention Center Dr. to I-670 East
At 9 p.m., the following ramps will close:
• I-70 east to I-670 east on the west side (NOTE: One lane will be open to get to SR 315 north so Buckeye Fans can get to the stadium for the Illinois game on Saturday)
• US 33/Dublin Rd. to I-670 East
• SR 315 North and South to I-670 East
At 10 p.m., I-71 South to I-670 West will be reduced to one lane.
At 11 p.m., I-670 west will be reduced to one lane from I-71 to the High St. cap.
Some good news is ahead for drivers, though.
The ramps from I-670 West to 3rd and High streets will permanently reopen, as will the ramp from Neil Avenue to I-670 East.
Keeping in mind the Ohio State game on Saturday, ODOT officials will keep one lane of I-670 East to S.R. 315 North open.
ODOT plans to close more ramps later in November for Phase 2 of the project.
Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for more information.
More Info: http://www.10tv.com/content/pages/odot-interstate-71-670-reconstruction....