2 Children Hospitalized After Being Burned While Playing With Candle

Published: .
Updated: .

Emergency crews transported two children to the hospital Monday morning after 10:30 a.m. after they were burned while playing with a candle.

The children were taken from the 300 block of South Oakley to Nationwide Children's Hospital.

A relative of the children told 10TV that the two boys were playing with a candle which caused their clothes to catch fire.

The boy's relative said the children are a three-year-old and a four-year-old.

Authorities said the three-year-old was listed in critical condition due to the burns.

The names of the children have not yet been released by officials.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest news on this developing story.