1 Dead In Perry County Fire

Published: .
Updated: .

One man died in an overnight fire in New Straitsville.
The state fire marshal said the blaze started around 1 A.M. Saturday morning on E. Main St.

Officials said the fire appears to have started near in the kitchen area that housed clothes dryer and gas heater, and it does not appear suspicious.
The state fire marshal said the location did not have a fire alarm.
The name of the person killed has not been released pending next of kin notification.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest.