Latest In Central Ohio
Rare Blue Moon To Appear FridayOn Friday, much of the world will have the opportunity to observe a Blue Moon: A somewhat rare occurrence that doesn't have anything to do with the moon's color.
Four Ohio State Buckeyes To Miss Season Opener Against Virginia TechFour individuals from the Ohio State University football team will miss the Buckeyes’ first game of the season, Sept. 7 at Virginia Tech, for violating Department of Athletics policy.
Former Univ. Of Cincinnati Cop Enters Not Guilty Plea In Traffic Stop ShootingA University of Cincinnati police officer who shot a motorist after stopping him over a missing front license plate has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and involuntary manslaughter.
Elliott, Bosa Named To Big Ten Watch ListTwo Buckeyes made the cut for Big Ten 'players to watch' this season.
New Clues Discovered In The Mystery Of MH370 DisappearanceInvestigators said they had a "high degree of certainty" Thursday that aircraft wreckage found on an island in the western Indian Ocean is a wing component unique to a Boeing 777 airplane.
Police Identify Man Accused Of Lewd Conduct Near Children’s Area At PolarisThe incident took place near a children’s play area on July 17 at the mall. Police say the suspect “appeared to be engaging in lewd and inappropriate” behavior.
Popular Central Ohio Truck Gets Mixed Results In Latest Crash TestFord's aluminum-sided pickup saw mixed results in new crash tests. Read more.
- Police: Man Engaged In Lewd Conduct Near Children’s Area At Polaris
- Four Ohio State Buckeyes To Miss Season Opener Against Virginia Tech
- Man Who Jumped Fence To Pet Cougars Gets Jail Time, Fines
- Two Sent To Hospital After Being Shot In West Columbus
- Bond Set At Half Million In Circleville Murder-For-Hire Scheme
Back To School: 5 Things You Should Do Before Classes Start
10TV's Brittany Begley looks for ways to start the school year stress free. Read more.
- Woman And Baby Maced In Home Invasion
- Clouds Give Way To Sun Thursday Morning
- Pot Legalization Group Faces Signature Deadline
- Battle Of The Sexes Turns Battle Over The Thermostat
- Children Inside Home During SWAT Search
- Citizen Guards Remain Outside Recruiting Centers Despite Pentagon Request
- Hundreds Rally To Honor Man Killed By Univ. Of Cincinnati Cop
- Zimbabwe Native Says Cecil The Lion Was A National Treasure
- 3 UVA grads sue Rolling Stone over retracted rape story
- Secretary Of State Launches Investigation, Issues Subpoenas Into ResponsibleOhio Petitions
- How To Receive Franklin County Emergency Alerts At Your Fingertips
- Ohio State Tops Preseason Coaches Poll
- Elliott, Bosa Named To Big Ten Watch List
- The Grade Debate: Are Parents Holding Back Students To Get Ahead?
- Tom Brady on Deflategate: "I did nothing wrong"
Four individuals from the Ohio State University football team will miss the Buckeyes’ first game of the season, Sept. 7 at Virginia Tech, for violating Department of Athletics policy.
- Confederate flags placed near MLK center in Atlanta
- The Latest: Surveillance shows theater gunman buying ticket
- Virginia State Police complete review of student's arrest
- Senator: Md. governor to close Baltimore detention center
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California's governor will decide whether to allow parole for one of three men convicted in the kidnapping of 26 children and their school bus driver nearly 40 years ago.
- British Embassy in China grants limited visa to Ai Weiwei
- Kanye, Sam Smith, the Who set for iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Ex-'Top Gear' trio to host new car show for Amazon Prime
- Slave drama 'Underground' snares John Legend to handle music
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Mariah Carey is making her directorial debut on the Hallmark Channel.
- Cincinnati officer pleads not guilty in fatal traffic-stop shooting
- Former Univ. Of Cincinnati Cop Enters Not Guilty Plea In Traffic Stop Shooting
- Ohio dad of toddler found decomposed in crib gets $1 million bond
- It's deadline day for group pushing pot legalization
Some of Ohio’s wealthiest families are financing an effort backing the presidential campaign of Gov. John Kasich, according to documents filed Thursday with the Federal Election Commission. Abigail S. Wexner, wife of Leslie Wexner, founder of The Limited, contributed $1 million while John P. McConnell, the chief executive officer of Worthington Industries, contributed $500,000 to Kasich’s effort.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Big Brother
- Under the Dome
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - Hawaii Five-0
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @Kayla10TVOhio: Meyer also said the 4 cases are different ... And that they're moving on and moving fast02:01 PM - 30 Jul 15
jerry10tv Saturday, August 15th - 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free Fresh Produce & Free School Supplies, plus a fabulous Flea Market.... http://t.co/OP9hgwv5R601:43 AM - 30 Jul 15
kristyn10tv Got my Pelotonia jersey today! Can't wait to bike with my Team Bexley friends! #KickCancersButt http://t.co/6UKCKpCXTc05:03 PM - 26 Jul 15
chris10tv "SEVERE CLEAR"---- Blue skies and gorgeous out there today. Humidity continues to fall all day with highs in the middle 80s.09:16 AM - 30 Jul 15
domtiberi RT @Safe_Roads: Ohio - Middletown - Prayer vigil held for victims of possible Distracted Driving church van crash.http://t.co/pFsGgY5XmG @D…11:03 AM - 30 Jul 15