Latest In Central Ohio
Westerville police: Man tried to lure young child into van with candyWesterville police are searching for a man in connection to an attempted abduction last week.
Trump unveils list of donations to veterans groupsPresumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is set to announce the charities that will receive the money he raised for veterans' causes earlier this year.
Afternoon Forecast: Sunny and dry; high 86High pressure continues to bring warm temperatures and dry conditions. Highs in the mid-80s on this Tuesday
Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of gorilla's deathA prosecutor's office says police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a 4-year-old boy entering a gorilla's exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo and the animal being shot to death to protect the child.
JetBlue passenger stopped from boarding plane over clothingA JetBlue passenger says the airline has apologized to her after gate agents at Logan Airport forced her to change her shorts because they were too short.
Moving soon? Here are some tips on National Moving DayAlso dubbed as “Crazy Tuesday”, the day after Memorial Day is one of the busiest for movers.
Obetz mayor facing assault charges after dust-up at mother’s funeralObetz mayor David “Greg” Scott was hospitalized and is facing charges following an altercation last week at a funeral home.
Columbus is among the top cities for new college gradsColumbus scores when it comes to job opportunities for new college grads and affordability.
Local missionary killed while helping orphans in Cambodia
Friends say Bob Owens, 74, was sightseeing when he was struck and killed by a motorcycle over the weekend.
- Wives of Tuskegee Airmen reflect on husbands' achievements
- Men are making more money off their homes than women
- Jack Hanna on shooting gorilla: ‘The right decision was made’
- Obama after the presidency
- Secret Service jump on stage at Bernie Sanders rally
- Curry and record-setting Warriors headed back to NBA Finals
- How to avoid a lawsuit for back taxes
- Cincinnati Zoo defends action to kill gorilla, but questions over safety linger
- Evening forecast: Clear skies; low 62
- Family of Ohio Marine killed in holiday weekend crash heartbroken
- Outrage after gorilla killed at Cincinnati Zoo to save child
- OSU football coach Ed Warinner reflects on meaning of Memorial Day
- Ohio State baseball team earns Big Ten title
- Dublin amps up safety on the eve of Memorial Tournament activities
- NBA player's shooting death may have been simple mistake
The Golden State Warriors return to the NBA Finals for a rematch with LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, who lost the 2015 title in six games.
- Trump super PAC's new political guru must wait to do work
- Texas' Lt. Gov. asks schools to ignore transgender directive
- NPR ombudsman has issues with funding by pro-Iran deal group
- Verdict reached in 'Shield' actor's murder trial
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Televangelist Jan Crouch, who co-founded the Trinity Broadcasting Network with her husband more than four decades ago, has died just days after she suffered a stroke.
- SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck over Trump comments
- Adele calls out fan for filming show instead of watching it
- Ronnie Wood, wife Sally Humphreys welcome twin daughters
- Indian comedian faces backlash for video mocking celebrities
NEW YORK (AP) — Verne Lundquist will step down from calling Southeastern Conference football for CBS after the coming season, with Brad Nessler replacing him.
- Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of gorilla's death
- University of Akron president steps down after rough 2 years
- 4th suit linking DuPont C8 dumping to illness goes to trial
- Police suspect boy, 7, accidentally shot himself in face
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Latest on a condemned inmate's Ohio appeal over DNA testing (all times local):
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV NEW: @WestervillePD says man tried to lure child into van with candy | #10TV | https://t.co/GJ2SIvmvfA https://t.co/ttwqIIoweE01:41 PM - 31 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @mbretscher: Learn how new legislation will help foster youth. Great story @Evan10tv @Kristyn10TV #ohioreadyset21 https://t.co/pAf7nLNv…12:08 PM - 27 May 16
chris10tv RT @cbusfamilies: @Chris10TV loved the warm weather today! https://t.co/yThiPxzElA09:50 AM - 31 May 16
domtiberi .@Tonybphotos thank you my friend for the picture... Very kind of you.01:31 AM - 31 May 16