Latest In Central Ohio
WATCH: Chewbacca mom drives James Corden to workJames Corden let someone else behind the wheel for once in his "Late Late Show" carpool.
US 50 closed in Ross County due to fatal accidentDispatchers say two vehicles collided along US 50 near Maple Grove Road west of Chillicothe.
Penn. judge decides Cosby sex assault case will go to trialA Pennsylvania judge has decided that disgraced comedian Bill Cosby will go to trial for criminal sexual assault.
Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal databaseHawaii could become the first state in the United States to enter gun owners into an FBI database that will automatically notify police if an island resident is arrested anywhere else in the country.
Toyota adding 1.6 million vehicles to Takata air bag recallToyota Motor Corp. is recalling nearly 1.6 million vehicles in the U.S. to replace potentially faulty front passenger air bag inflators made by Takata Corp. of Japan.
WATCH LIVE: Hero's Escort for Hilliard officer Sean JohnsonThe body of a fallen Hilliard police officer will be transported from a downtown funeral home, through Hilliard to St. Paul the Apostle Roman Catholic Church in Westerville.
Report: Name change coming to Port Columbus Intl Airport?According to a report from the Columbus Dispatch, Ohio House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger is pushing an effort at the Statehouse to rename the airport to John Glenn International Airport.
Afternoon Forecast: Sunny and warm; high 81Temperatures will continue to gradually warm throughout the week, but upper level disturbances may trigger scattered showers and thunderstorms starting tomorrow through the holiday weekend.
Kicking the habit: Adult smoking rate in US is falling fast
The rate of smoking among adults in the U.S. fell to 15 percent last year thanks to the biggest one-year decline in more than 20 years, according to a new government report.
- Suspect in Danville cop's fatal shooting has pro bono lawyer
- Lego sets are becoming more violent
- Ohio loophole makes reporting campus sexual assaults more difficult
- Volunteers tie blue ribbons in Westerville to honor officer Sean Johnson
- Hillary Clinton declines to debate Sanders one last time
- Forensic official: EgyptAir 804 human remains suggest blast
- 2 homes evacuated due to fire in Upper Arlington
- Facebook: No evidence of systematic political bias, making changes anyway
- Police: Intruder arrested while trying to rape 89-year-old woman
- 2 killed, 1 injured in Fayette County crash
- Drone video captures shark feeding frenzy from above
- Tony Gwynn's family sues tobacco industry over star's death
- Lowry, Derozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win over Cavs
- Tom Brady to appeal 'Deflatgate' suspension again
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die, 2 go missing
The non-conference schedule features 10 homes games.
- Official snared in bribery case dies in suspicious crash
- The Latest: Lynch says Fayetteville police join reform trend
- 1st 2017 Acura NSX rolls off line in North American debut
- Captain of El Faro sister ship: Master had solid storm plan
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah doctor found guilty of drugging his beauty queen wife and leaving her to die in a bathtub is appealing a separate sexual abuse conviction, arguing he couldn't get a fair trial after he was convicted in the high-profile murder case.
- Prince estate claimants object to undergoing genetic testing
- Pharrell Williams produces Little Big Town's upcoming record
- Lowrider car culture takes summer spotlight in New Mexico
- Helen Mirren to narrate audiobook for Beatrix Potter story
NEW YORK (AP) — Tony Award-winner Lena Hall will join "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" on tour in San Francisco and Los Angeles. And there's also a twist — at some shows she'll play Hedwig.
- Congressional candidate in Ohio knocked off November ballot
- Man accused of chaining girl in basement denies allegations
- Ohio lawmakers near vote on speeding up lead-water alerts
- Sheriff's office seeks to use drones in southwest Ohio
MARYSVILLE, Ohio (AP) — The next generation of Acura's top-of-the-line 2017 NSX has begun rolling off the line in Ohio.
- The Price Is Right - Big Brother-Themed Primetime Special
- Person of Interest
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV US 50 closed in Ross County due to fatal accident https://t.co/Bmufs5L2Qg #10TV03:39 PM - 24 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @ColumbusChamber: .@HOMAGE Chief T-Shirt Officer @ryanvesler will talk with @Kristyn10TV at our next #CEOInsights on June 1: https://t.c…04:41 PM - 17 May 16
chris10tv AFTERNOON UPDATE--- Temperatures climbing into the upper 70s to near 80. #10tv https://t.co/jPeVTvwKTO03:26 PM - 24 May 16
domtiberi .@Buckeye_Baran @cavs @W2WSports @Scooniep12 They can't have 3 off days can they. Better figure out how to handle Bismack Biyombo11:45 PM - 23 May 16