Latest In Central Ohio
Funeral held today for 6 of 8 victims in Pike Co. massacreThere will be "ample security" at the funeral for six of the eight people shot and killed in rural southern Ohio in what authorities call a planned attack targeting one family, Ohio's attorney general said.
Morning Forecast: Lingering clouds; temps in mid 60sCloudy skies and a little cool today in between systems with just a slim chance for a sprinkle.
American troop killed by "enemy fire" in IraqThe defense secretary provided no other details, other than to tell reporters that the serviceman lost his life "in the neighborhood of Irbil."
What moms REALLY want on Mother's DayMother's Day is supposed to be relaxing for mom but it can be hard for us guys to map out the best course of action when it comes to cards, gifts and plans.
LIVE UPDATES: Central Ohio Traffic BlogTraffic updates around Columbus, Ohio. What to expect for your commute.
A new home? Three Earth-like planets discoveredResearchers have found three potentially habitable worlds orbiting a dwarf star.
Community says goodbye to six of the Pike Co. murder victimsFamily members say the mass murder in Pike County is more than a shocking headline.
Columbus City Council passes bill banning city travel to North Carolina
Members of Columbus City Council say they took a stand Monday night to support the transgender community in Ohio and North Carolina.
- Activists say test unfairly leads to dogs being euthanized
- Mother's Day Deals
- Missing 11-year-old last seen in north Columbus
- Police seeking information on Westerville robbery suspect
- Alabama mother arrested in death of baby in hot car
- U.S. mom, daughter talk surviving 5 days in New Zealand wilderness
- Lawmaker’s proposal brings transgender bathroom debate to Ohio
- Ohio lawmakers expected to change amount of alcohol allowed in beer
- Playgrounds blamed for increased concussions among children
- Evening Forecast: Mostly cloudy & cool, low of 48
- Giant Eagle recalls cookies due to undeclared milk allergen
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- Israel demolishes home of Palestinian who killed 2 Israelis
- North Carolina sheriff's deputy hurt in shooting
- Kate Upton announces engagement to Tigers' Justin Verlander
- Ex-challenger supports Ohio Democratic nominee for US Senate
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The mother of a 33-year-old Florida woman who lost four of her five children in a crash on Interstate 95 says her daughter is "devastated" and "feels completely empty."
- Romania: minister who quit amid opera dispute, wants to stay
- US agency reports heightened religious persecution abroad
- Kate Blanchett named goodwill ambassador for UN refugees
- Oprah Winfrey to star in HBO's 'Henrietta Lacks' movie
NEW YORK (AP) — MTV says Ashley Sawyer, who appeared in a 2013 episode of the network's reality show, "Catfish," has died at 23.
- Columbus bans non-essential worker travel to North Carolina
- Ohio businessman admits he didn't pay $600k in federal taxes
- EPA: 2 square mile toxic blob nearing Cleveland water plant
- Ohio panel eyes changes to online voter registration bill
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Cincinnati city councilman who lost to former Gov. Ted Strickland in Ohio's Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate nomination is now endorsing his former rival.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV @tmccallen Sleep and mani-pedis topped the list! https://t.co/0gscaahLtW08:21 PM - 02 May 16
jerry10tv RT @Kristyn10TV: Up with the birds to cover the Cap City Half Marathon on 10TV! Good luck runners!!!! https://t.co/jMDrnfNZFR04:20 PM - 30 Apr 16
kristyn10tv @raguglielmi Thank you for keeping thousands of runners safe today!06:15 PM - 30 Apr 16
chris10tv MORE STORMS & HAIL-- I time it out for you in my new WEATHER GEEK REPORT. https://t.co/rqWYj0cnut #10TV06:56 AM - 03 May 16