Latest In Central Ohio
Famed Cuban composer wraps up month long visit to Otterbein UniversityJose Marie Vitier was the artist-in-residence at Otterbein in April.
Person in critical condition after shooting in east ColumbusAuthorities say they are looking for two black male suspects, who appear to be between the ages of 15 and 18.
Ted Cruz drops out of presidential race after Indiana lossTexas Sen. Ted Cruz is ending his campaign for the Republican nomination Tuesday night.
Lawmakers, school leaders want federal funding for lead testingU.S. Senator Sherrod Brown was in Columbus Tuesday pushing the Lead Testing in School And Child Care Drinking Water Act.
What to watch for in the Indiana primariesTuesday's Indiana primary has the potential to further boost front-runners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in their respective primaries.
Funeral held for 6 of 8 victims in Pike Co. massacreThe family members were killed April 22 and so far investigators have yet to make an arrest or say what the motive is behind the mass murders.
Hillary Clinton talks about jobs, economy at campaign stop in AthensHillary Clinton continued her “Breaking Down Barriers” tour at Jackie O's Brewery & Tap Room.
Supreme Court weighs in on $15 minimum wageThe U.S. Supreme Court weighed in for the first time Monday on a $15-an-hour minimum wage.
Evening Forecast: Partly to mostly cloudy, low of 48
Even colder air moves in over us tomorrow causing more widespread showers and even a few thunderstorms.
- Fla. high school sacks nation's last tackle powderpuff football game
- Ross Co. deputy on paid leave after being charged with OVI
- Toddler survives cliff tumble that kills mom in Oregon
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $55M in talc-powder cancer lawsuit
- Driver killed in multi-vehicle crash near Delaware (UPDATE)
- Tanger Outlets looking to fill 900+ positions for new Columbus location
- Marines open investigation into famous Iwo Jima photo
- 10 things to watch for in tonight's Indiana primary
- Ariz. student gets felony charge for exposing himself in yearbook photo
- VIDEO: Ohio man charged after cop helps find his marijuana lost in yard
- Missing 11-year-old found; alert canceled
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- AP source: Texas Sen. Ted Cruz ends presidential campaign, clearing Donald Trump's path to Republican nomination
- Cruz exits Republican race for president
- Obama preparing to name 1st national monument for gay rights
WASHINGTON (AP) — Bernie Sanders wins the Democratic presidential primary in Indiana, scoring a late primary season victory over front-runner Hillary Clinton.
- Minnesota radio station arranges Prince song simulcast in US
- Former Prince assistant says he was healthy, energetic
- 'Blues Brothers' cartoon show tuning up for a television gig
- Radiohead releases 'Burn The Witch' ahead of world tour
MINNETONKA, Minn. (AP) — Music megastar Prince was known for throwing parties that stretched into the wee hours of the morning, but his faith and the Bible could also keep him gabbing until sunrise, according to his longtime friend and "spiritual brother," bassist Larry Graham.
- Court sides with ex-school board member in meetings case
- Ohio village fights class action status in speed camera case
- Ohio man accused of killing 3 women recalls fits of rage
- Ohio man who told 911 he killed wife faces murder counts
PAINESVILLE, Ohio (AP) — Police in northeastern say a man admitted that he threw his dog out of his six-floor apartment window.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Person in critical condition after shooting in east Columbus https://t.co/YMg7CYh0v1 #10TV09:38 PM - 03 May 16
jerry10tv A senior adviser to Ted Cruz says he has ended his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the nomination.08:40 PM - 03 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: .@tedcruz drops out of presidential race after Indiana loss https://t.co/XUu0qK0XmT #10TV https://t.co/NSi0PoYGCk08:54 PM - 03 May 16
chris10tv TRACKING SHOWERS--- Scattered showers and t-storms likely tomorrow. Small hail is also possible 3-6PM. #10tv https://t.co/IqMbOT71Fb09:13 PM - 03 May 16
domtiberi RT @OhioState_MTEN: Hanging with @DOMTIBERI on @10TV Wall to Wall Sports. Watch the show this Sunday night at 11:35. https://t.co/tF4D8uLqIw09:24 PM - 03 May 16