Latest In Central Ohio
Judge Orders Defiant Kentucky Clerk To JailA federal judge has ordered a defiant Kentucky clerk to jail after she refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples.
Cardale ‘Doing Fine’ After HospitalizationOhio State says "12 Gauge" is feeling better after he was hospitalized last night for headaches.
Afternoon Forecast: Hot & Humid With Chance For Rain, High 85A weak upper air disturbance will drift across the region today bringing a chance for more scattered showers and storms this afternoon.
City Employee Violated Rules In Aiding HomebuyerThe woman who purchased Mayor Coleman’s home was given help that went too far.
Supermoon Lunar Eclipse Coming This MonthA rare combination of celestial events will grace the night sky later this month. NASA says a supermoon lunar eclipse will take place September 27.
Trump Expected To Sign GOP ‘Loyalty Pledge’The Republican candidates for president started putting pen to paper on Thursday, pledging not to mount a third-party bid as they awaited news that front-runner Donald Trump may do the same.
West Jefferson Building Will Have To Be Demolished After Partial CollapseThe mayor of West Jefferson says a structural engineer has determined a building at 44 West Main Street that partially collapsed early Sunday morning will have to be demolished.
Federal Judge Tosses Out Tom Brady’s Four Game Suspension In ‘Deflategate’A federal judge deflated "Deflategate" Thursday, erasing New England quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for a controversy that the NFL claimed threatened football's integrity.
City Of Dayton Apologizes For Officer In 'Eye Contact' Traffic Stop
The City of Dayton issued an apology for a police officer who allegedly pulled a man over for making "direct eye contact."
- One Marine Killed In Helicopter Hard Landing
- K9 Units Brought In After South Columbus Shooting
- Clerk Turning Away Same-Sex Couples Heads To Federal Court
- Sausage Patty Recall
- Franklin County Inmate Released Early Leads To Political Debate
- Dublin Police Warn Parents About Social Hosting
- Two People Dead In Delaware County Shooting
- Columbus City Officials Working To Remove Smell From Water On West Side
- Husted, ResponsibleOhio Spar Over "Monopoly" Label
- Franklin Co. Employees Disciplined After Accidental Release Of Prisoner
- Stolen Equipment From Johnstown Archery Club Could Hold Up Annual Tournament
- Cardale ‘Doing Fine’ After Hospitalization
- Ohio Reviewing Massillon's Use Of Tiger Cub Mascot
- Browns' Manziel Says Sore Elbow Improving, No Surgery Needed
- Mocked sketch artist gets nod of approval from Tom Brady
A federal judge deflated "Deflategate" Thursday, erasing New England quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for a controversy that the NFL claimed threatened football's integrity.
- Washington Supreme Court rules against Backpage.com
- Media, lawmakers seek records in Ohio charter school flap
- The Latest: Uncle: Drowned Syrian boys had worn lifejackets
- Immigrants, refugees to receive papal blessing in NYC
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — The first television ad designed to bolster Republican Scott Walker's presidential campaign highlights his 2011 struggle with public sector unions. That's the clash that made him known across the country.
- Mondrian show in Berlin traces artist's evolution of style
- Chailly to step down early as Leipzig Gewandhaus conductor
- Major Lazer, The Weeknd have Spotify's top summer songs
- Polish fireman returns huge diamond ring to Paris Hilton
VENICE, Italy (AP) — Thomas McCarthy wants Pope Francis to go to the movies.
- Investigator: Man tried to intervene before father shot him
- Father charged with murder in baby daughter's death in Ohio
- 3 to be sentenced for rock throwing that injured Ohio teacher
- Kasich takes campaign break for jobs-related event in Ohio
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Ohio Department of Education is being pressed to release public records detailing actions of an ousted charter schools director.
- Browns Pre-Season - Cleveland Browns @ Chicago Bears
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Big Brother /DB from 9pm
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Here's the latest on a judge ordering a KY clerk to jail for refusing gay marriage licenses: http://t.co/coIYO7oHNX01:24 PM - 03 Sep 15
jerry10tv Pulling for Cardale Jones tonight. The Buckeye QB taken to OSU Wexner Medical Center complaining of migraine headaches.11:35 PM - 02 Sep 15
kristyn10tv One week until Stephen Colbert's debut on "The Late Show." Stephen as himself: Had me in stitches! http://t.co/VtJuRXgRRH10:32 AM - 01 Sep 15
chris10tv NO AC? Make sure you drink plenty of water at school. It's about 10 degrees hotter inside than outside.01:12 PM - 03 Sep 15
domtiberi Again OSU source says Cardale was released from hospital and is fine!!11:21 AM - 03 Sep 15