Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Current OSU Band Members React To Director's Firing
Current OSU band members spoke out for fired director Jon Waters on Wednesday. Read more.
- Financial Deal Could Help Anchor Hocking Plant Remain Open
- Cost Of Union County Sewer Project Worries Residents
- New Effort Underway To Reach Out To Homeless Veterans In Columbus
- Record Number Of Men Seeking Treatment For Low Testosterone Levels
- Central Ohio Guardrails Can Sometimes Sit Broken For Weeks
- Kasich Maintains Big Lead Over FitzGerald In Governor's Race
- Grove City Man Charged After Pointing Laser At Columbus Police Helicopter
- Showers Taper Off Tonight, Sunny & Pleasant Tomorrow
- Preventing Disaster: Columbus Utility Crews Work To Prevent Water Main Breaks
Second Fine Leveled Against Aramark Over Prison Food Problems
The Ohio prisons director says the state has levied a second fine against the private vendor that took over the job of feeding inmates last year.
- New Program Aims To Help South Side Youth
- Business Fire Reported In Fairfield County, HAZMAT Called
- Jesse Ventura: No Regrets Over Suing Widow of Navy SEAL
- Cloudy And Cool Wednesday
- Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man
- Authorities Hunting For Driver Of Truck That Slammed Into Electrical Pole In Southern Franklin County
- Hyundai Recalls More Than 880,000 Vehicles To Fix Gear Shifters
- Report Says Cincinnati-Area Airport Has Highest Prices
- Television Ads Supporting Gay Marriage Start In Ohio
- Online Petition Growing For Reinstatement of Fired OSU Band Director
A person familiar with the deal says the Cleveland Indians have traded starter Justin Masterson to the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Suspect in Minnesota officer killing in custody
- Plane crashes in San Diego parking lot; 1 dead
- Boston man charged with rape at Urban concert
- Stern sees Sterling saga ending well, lauds Silver
JEBALIYA, Gaza Strip (AP) — Shelling of a school crowded with refugees in Gaza early Wednesday killed at least 17 people and wounded 90 more, according to Palestinian health officials.
- Hijuelos novel posthumous release set for 2015
- ESPN announcers to call game atop Green Monster
- Contract dispute delays 'Big Bang' production
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremony
LOS ANGELES (AP) — James Shigeta, who played the lead in the 1961 movie musical "Flower Drum Song" and had a small role in the first "Die Hard," has died. He was 85.
- Ohio GOP slate endorsed by anti-abortion group
- Ohio brothers convicted in shooting of bystander
- Ohio prison director gives food vendor ultimatum after reports of maggots
- Rigid coal regulations echo Obamacare, Taylor says
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A federal judge has denied the Ohio Legislature's request to become part of a lawsuit challenging early voting rules in the key swing state.
- Big Brother
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV #BREAKING East Livingston Ave & 17th Street is shut down after a pedestrian was struck. One person is in the hospital in serious condition.08:42 PM - 30 Jul 14
jerry10tv TONIGHT AT 11PM – Testosterone And Teens - https://t.co/Yty7T1vRCU03:28 PM - 30 Jul 14
kristyn10tv He Hubby just called me to tell me he's watching "Sharknado 2"-- hahahahaha!09:21 PM - 30 Jul 14
chris10tv Enough hail to cover the ground near Sunbury today. Most of the hail has been very small... pea sized or smaller. http://t.co/M7jeuDmHox06:04 PM - 30 Jul 14
domtiberi @locator08 come on Troy... You are funny!!11:18 PM - 29 Jul 14