Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Multiple outages leave thousands without power in Franklin CountyPower is out for thousands of AEP Ohio customers due to two separate outages.
Customer in McDonald's drive-thru gets run over by own carPolice say a Pennsylvania woman going through the drive-thru at McDonald's dropped her bag of food at the window and fell out of her car.
Westerville police: Man tried to lure young child into van with candyWesterville police are searching for a man in connection to an attempted abduction last week.
2016 Memorial Tournament: Event schedules, course pairings, parking infoHere's everything you need to know about this year's Memorial Tournament.
Drew Peterson found guilty in murder-for-hire plotJurors reached the verdict Tuesday afternoon after deliberating for little more than an hour.
Trump unveils list of donations to veterans groupsPresumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is set to announce the charities that will receive the money he raised for veterans' causes earlier this year.
Afternoon Forecast: Sunny and dry; high 86High pressure continues to bring warm temperatures and dry conditions. Highs in the mid-80s on this Tuesday
Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of gorilla's deathA prosecutor's office says police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a 4-year-old boy entering a gorilla's exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo and the animal being shot to death to protect the child.
JetBlue passenger stopped from boarding plane over clothing
A JetBlue passenger says the airline has apologized to her after gate agents at Logan Airport forced her to change her shorts because they were too short.
- Moving soon? Here are some tips on National Moving Day
- Obetz mayor facing assault charges after dust-up at mother’s funeral
- Columbus is among the top cities for new college grads
- Local missionary killed while helping orphans in Cambodia
- Wives of Tuskegee Airmen reflect on husbands' achievements
- Men are making more money off their homes than women
- Jack Hanna on shooting gorilla: ‘The right decision was made’
- Obama after the presidency
- Secret Service jump on stage at Bernie Sanders rally
- Curry and record-setting Warriors headed back to NBA Finals
- How to avoid a lawsuit for back taxes
- OSU football coach Ed Warinner reflects on meaning of Memorial Day
- Ohio State baseball team earns Big Ten title
- Dublin amps up safety on the eve of Memorial Tournament activities
- NBA player's shooting death may have been simple mistake
The Golden State Warriors return to the NBA Finals for a rematch with LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, who lost the 2015 title in six games.
- The weather on Tuesday, May 31
- Off to see the wizard? 'Land of Oz' theme park reopens
- Hiker's decision to stay put was the right one _ at first
- Aerial surveys document ocean debris around Hawaii
WASHINGTON (AP) — A court deposition released by a conservative legal group shows that a veteran aide to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton discussed Clinton's private email server with a technical aide who helped set up and run the system.
- Warriors' Game 7 has largest cable TV audience for NBA game
- Queen Elizabeth II is magazine cover star in Leibovitz photo
- Lundquist to step down from SEC football on CBS after 2016
- SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck over Trump comments
NEW YORK (AP) — Veteran guard Jason Terry, a confident shooter and talker, will host a weekly show on SiriusXM NBA Radio.
- The Latest: Ohio court hears condemned inmate's DNA case
- Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of gorilla's death
- University of Akron president steps down after rough 2 years
- 4th suit linking DuPont C8 dumping to illness goes to trial
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio officials are asking a federal judge not to enforce his decision against a law trimming early voting until an appeal can be heard.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Customer in McDonald's drive-thru gets run over by own car https://t.co/Qa2YRZLavw #10TV05:39 PM - 31 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @KilbourneBands: Thanks to @Kristyn10TV for the S/O https://t.co/m3kqtVLef003:42 PM - 31 May 16
chris10tv RADAR UPDATE--- One shower west of Urbana right now. More widespread storms expected Thursday. #10tv https://t.co/XDTwC5ulMJ06:04 PM - 31 May 16
domtiberi .@Tonybphotos thank you my friend for the picture... Very kind of you.01:31 AM - 31 May 16