Latest In Central Ohio
Mike DeWine confirms run for governor in 2018The 69-year-old attorney general and former U.S. senator shared his less-than-secret plans with a Dayton charter school official Thursday.
Thai man recovers from 30-minute bloody encounter with python while using toilet10-foot-long snake slithered up from the man's toilet and latched on, and it took half an hour to get it off
ODNR: Water levels will be raised at Buckeye Lake, boating to resumeThe Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) announced that dam safety improvements completed over the past eight months allow for water levels to be increased two feet above winter pool at Buckeye Lake.
Trump reaches magic number of delegates to clinch nominationTrump was put over the top in the Associated Press delegate count by a small number of the party's unbound delegates who told the AP they would support him at the convention.
Parents of Joey LaBute open up for the first time since son’s deathJoey's parents are asking anyone with information from the night of their son's disappearance to call police.
15-pound baby delivered in IndiaA woman in India has given birth to a 15-pound baby girl, which doctors believe is the country's heaviest newborn.
Commit To Be Fit: Debunking Multitasking MythsParents juggle many different tasks. Is it possible to do it effectively? Find out more.
- Fla. police investigate video of sex between girl and 25 boys in high school bathroom
- LOOK: Campers wake up to lions licking water off their tent
- Dog found high on heroin, meth seen on video after detoxing
- Police: Georgia mother sat on toddler's head for an hour
- Parents of Joey LaBute open up for the first time since son’s death
Summer-like temps could spawn afternoon showers
Doppler 10 meteorologist Ashlee Baracy says you may need the umbrella this afternoon. Get the forecast.
- President Obama finds post White House home
- Ford Recalls 271,000 trucks because of a brake issue
- Police: 1 dead, 3 wounded in shooting at NYC concert venue
- Body found in north Columbus alley
- Aches when you exercise? You could have "Dormant Butt Syndrome"
- Flames tear through northeast Columbus home
- Ohio Senate, House pass bill legalizing medical marijuana
- LeBron, Love power Cavaliers to 116-78 romp over Raptors
- Lawmakers call for removal of slavery exception from Ohio Constitution
- Funeral services held for Hilliard officer Sean Johnson
- Columbus Police officers could be equipped with body cameras this year
- Miracle on Ice goalie selling gold medal, mask, skates
- NFL announces future Super Bowl locations
- Ohio State men's basketball announces 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Tony Gwynn's family sues tobacco industry over star's death
Back on their home court following two straight losses in Canada, the Cavs opened a 34-point lead in the first half and never slowed while taking a 3-2 series lead.
- Prisoner not seen since CIA capture may appear at Guantanamo
- Report: Portland chief smelled of alcohol after shooting
- Report: Police departments need mental health programs
- Ohio man found guilty of murder in 1-year-old boy's death
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — He has virtually no money, no strategy to compete in battleground states and no plan to stop talking about his drug use.
- Greek archaeologist claims he's found the tomb of Aristotle
- Tony presenters will include Oprah Winfrey, Cate Blanchett
- AP PHOTOS: Israeli transgender contestants ready for finals
- Miranda Lambert closes Pink Pistol boutique in Oklahoma town
NEW YORK (AP) — British singer Leona Lewis will play the ragged and lonely star Grizabella in the Broadway revival of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Cats."
- Psst! DeWine inadvertently confirms run for Ohio governor
- Police: Man seeks gun duel after Ohio road rage incident
- Mom of girl who says she was chained in basement arrested
- Police: Off-duty cop fatally shoots Ohio robbery suspect
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — A prosecutor says a man accused of causing the death of his girlfriend's 1-year-old son has been found guilty of a murder charge in southwest Ohio.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Life in Pieces
- The Odd Couple
- Code Black
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine confirms run for governor in 2018 | https://t.co/uoYRztK4lT #10TV https://t.co/mc0O1oODu312:36 PM - 26 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: BREAKING: Ohio House approves medical marijuana legislation, will head to Gov. Kasich's desk for approval #10TV https://t.co/lfNc…10:36 PM - 25 May 16
chris10tv AFTERNOON SHOWERS--- Rain moving into Ohio after 1PM. Scattered showers this afternoon. #10tv https://t.co/vdK72h2oxk11:45 AM - 26 May 16
domtiberi Are you kidding me.... https://t.co/RhyoNEX50I12:21 PM - 26 May 16