A man considered a “person of interest” in the deaths of his mother and girlfriend has been indicted in connection to the shooting deaths of his mother and girlfriend, according to the Knox County Prosecutor.
Latest In Central Ohio
Dead body discovered in porta-potty outside of Bengals stadiumPolice have yet to ID the unidentified male.
‘Columbus Kids’ Program Helps Screen Children For Developmental IssuesThe goal of the Columbus Kids Making program is to make sure all kids are hitting their developmental marks before they get to school.
Andrew Ginther Proposes New Columbus Ethics RulesCouncil President Andrew Ginther took the chamber podium with Mayor Michael Coleman at his side Thursday morning. Ginther laid out a three point plan to toughen ethics rules for city leaders and lobbyists.
Domestic Violence Experts Worry About Ramifications of Angela Luke CaseThe case of Angela Luke has raised new questions about when to charge or not
Sneak A Peek At Facebook's Not-Just-"Like" ButtonFacebook is officially testing out an alternative to the restrictive "Like" button.
Evening Forecast: Increasing Clouds With Overnight Rain; Low 63Skies will turn cloudy and showers will move into Ohio overnight. Showers are likely early Friday before clearing out by tomorrow evening.
Travis Bonham Confesses To Killing Mother, Girlfriend While High On Bath Salts: ProsecutorA man considered a “person of interest” in the deaths of his mother and girlfriend has been indicted in connection to the shooting deaths of his mother and girlfriend, according to the Knox County Prosecutor.
- Pickerington Schools Reinstates Pay For Teacher Charged In Deadly Domestic Dispute
- Homicide Charges Dropped For Pickerington Teacher
- Dramatic 911 Call Reveals New Details In Deadly Fairfield Co. Domestic Dispute
- Glass Bridge 3,500 Feet Above Ground Cracks
- Homicide victim found on hiking trail with hurt dog on leash
Madison-Plains Schools Closed Friday Amid Impetigo Outbreak
Superintendent Tim Dettwiller says about 60 students in the district were showing signs of the infection on Thursday and were sent home.
- Attorney For Angela Luke Releases Statement On Reinstatement, Drop Of Charges
- Everything You Need To Know About The 2015 Columbus Italian Festival
- Thousands Of Federal Drug Inmates Set For Early Release
- Hero of France train attack stabbed multiple times
- WATCH: Gov. Kasich talks TPP trade deal, defining GOP and Putin in Syria
- Iconic ‘Adventures Of Superman’ Suit Flies Into Ohio
- WATCH: Youth Football Team Whips & Nae Nae's On The Field
- Melissa Etheridge Performs At Ohio Prison
- Dad Supports Son Who Wants To Be Elsa For Halloween
- Is It Time To "Kill" The Tooth Fairy?
- Ohio Amendment Would Make Cyber Threats Illegal
- No. 1 Ohio State Sees Turnaround Coming Against Maryland
- Grove City Christian Teen Killed By Brain Cancer Honored By Soccer Team
- Ezekiel Elliott named FWAA national player of the week
- Seattle H.S. Football Player Dies After Game Injury
Police have yet to ID the unidentified male.
- Request denied to make Bergdahl interrogation public
- Carson says armed Jews would have 'diminished' Holocaust
- AP source: Rubio raises $6M over last 3 months
- Pro-Biden super PAC pulls TV ad about VP's family tragedy
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Alaska State Troopers say a small plane crashed and caught on fire Thursday near an Alaska high school, killing the pilot.
- Actor Randy Quaid ordered released; facing deportation
- Andrew Rannells to temporarily star in Broadway's 'Hamilton'
- Pop star Selena Gomez has gotten chemotherapy to treat lupus
- Stephen King wraps up crime fiction series
NEW YORK (AP) — Sen. Al Franken is not done with his career as an author.
- State school board president withholding some documents from auditor
- Travis Bonham Confesses To Killing Mother, Girlfriend While High On Bath Salts: Prosecutor
- John Boehner says he'll remain speaker until House finds replacement
- Ohio island's ex-police chief guilty of disorderly conduct
An overwhelming number of Ohioans would be OK with legalizing medical marijuana, while a smaller number — but still a majority — back legalizing recreational marijuana, according to a poll released on Thursday. What’s unclear is whether those people will vote for Issue 3, ResponsibleOhio’s plan to legalize both types of marijuana use. The issue is on the ballot statewide. The Quinnipiac poll showed support among Ohio voters for medical marijuana at 90 percent and for recreational use at 53 percent.
- NFL Thursday Night Kickoff
- Thursday Night Football Indianapolis @ Houston
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Coming up on #10TV @Colts (2-2) take on @HoustonTexans (1-3). #INDvsHOU #TNF http://t.co/HRTadLcrMD http://t.co/bMLtEr6QmS08:00 PM - 08 Oct 15
jerry10tv RT @ColsCitySchools: Thanks to @Jerry10TV & #RayMiller for sharing their leadership advice w/students @ColsCitySchools Ft. Hayes HS today v…10:33 AM - 29 Sep 15
kristyn10tv RT @jodiandes: Sending support to @Kristyn10TV who goes for #breastcancer surgery tomorrow. #jointhefight #endcancer #10TV http://t.co/EPpu…05:44 PM - 08 Oct 15
chris10tv RT @css1962: #mountvernonOH @Chris10TV Pretty sunset http://t.co/96IGN3kfKh07:50 PM - 08 Oct 15
domtiberi RT @squirtmandotcm: @DOMTIBERI http://t.co/UiBPUwLgJd07:18 PM - 08 Oct 15