Latest In Central Ohio
PA Trooper Killer Named Federal Fugitive
Authorities are now calling Eric Matthew Frein a federal fugitive. He allegedly ambushed two Pennsylvania State Troopers last Friday night, shooting and killing one of them.
- AZ Police: Jonathan Dwyer Head-Butted Wife After She Refused Sex
- Cool And Cloudy Thursday Morning
- U.S. Senate To Vote On Arming Syrian Rebels
- Reynoldsburg Teachers Prepare To Strike On Friday
- Police Track Person Who Called Bomb Threat Into Middle School
- L.A. Viewers Watch Dog Get Struck By Van During Police Chase
- Man Will Have To Sue State To Get Any Money After Concrete Fell On His Car
- Former President Clinton Sends Letter Backing Secretary Of State Candidate
- Another Military Man From Central Ohio Killed In Afghanistan
Inmate Escapes From Bowling Green-Area Prison
Inmate escapes from Ohio prison. Get the story.
- Today In History, Thursday, September 18,
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday, September 18
- Two Men Rob Red Roof Inn At Gunpoint
- Parents Upset After Students View Images Of Abortion Outside Gahanna Lincoln High School
- Lancaster Family Still Searching For Answers Following Mysterious 2012 Car Accident
- On-The-Run PA Trooper Killer Talked About Committing Mass Murder
- Family & Friends Remember Fallen Navy Reservist As Family Man Who Loved His Country
- Broke Ohio Nurses Call For Insurance Company Fines
- Former Deputy Arrested In Three-Decade-Old Washington County Cold Case Murder
- Former Raven Donates Kidney To Brother, Ex-Steeler
- Vikings Place Adrian Peterson On Exempt List
- Columbus In Running To Host Cleveland Browns Training Camp
Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer head-butted his wife and broke her nose after she refused his sexual advances, and punched her in the face the next day, police said Thursday.
- Emergency landing for JetBlue flight in California
- Man arrested in 111-square-mile California fire
- Teacher hurt in crash blames rancher in standoff
- White House orders plan for antibiotic resistance
CAMINO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities: Man arrested on suspicion of arson in fast-growing California wildfire .
- 50-year Opry member George Hamilton IV dies
- MTV to air documentary about transgender youths
- Puerto Rico singer Don Omar faces abuse charges
- Darrell Hammond takes over for Don Pardo on 'SNL'
NEW YORK (AP) — The TV Guide Network is rebranding itself as POP, promising to make itself a destination for hard-core pop culture fans.
- Health experts say almost everyone 6 months and older should get flu vaccine
- Head of prison watchdog agency pressured to resign or be fired
- Inmate escapes from Bowling Green prison
- State poverty rate dips
Democrats reintroduced a bill this morning that would allow those hiding from an abuser to vote and participate in other civil duties but keep their address private. The Address Confidentiality Program would allow victims of domestic violence, abuse and stalking who have escaped their harassers through anonymity to register a placeholder mailing address through which government agencies can contact them.
- NFL Thursday Night Kickoff
- Thursday Night Football
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV BREAKING: U.S. 23 is closed in both directions at Radnor Road in Delaware County due to a fatal crash. http://t.co/8ZmIC1DsTA02:47 PM - 18 Sep 14
jerry10tv @cordermatt Yep, he's still with us.Thanks for asking.07:42 AM - 18 Sep 14
kristyn10tv RT @SouthsideSTAY: @Kristyn10TV @walktoschool Thanks for the great piece on Stewart, STAY and The Great Placemaker's Lab, y/day. Excited fo…01:12 PM - 18 Sep 14
chris10tv This will get you in the mood for fall! http://t.co/OSmXV2FPdb06:37 PM - 17 Sep 14
domtiberi RT @djimwalle: “@10TV: Thinking of @DOMTIBERI today. Help spread @MariasMessage and sign the pledge at http://t.co/siwJRqLR3T http://t.co/x…11:49 AM - 18 Sep 14