Latest In Central Ohio
Marines open investigation into famous Iwo Jima photoThe Marine Corps says it has begun investigating whether it mistakenly identified one of the men shown raising the U.S. flag at Iwo Jima in one of the iconic images of World War II.
Driver killed in multi-vehicle crash near Delaware (UPDATE)A female driver is dead following a crash involving several vehicles just south of Delaware.
Afternoon Forecast: Mostly cloudy with chance for rain, temps around 65One low pressure area moves off to the east today, while a cold front approaches from the west tomorrow.
10 things to watch for in tonight's Indiana primaryTed Cruz and Bernie Sanders are all-in for Indiana as they try to stave off the growing aura of inevitability surrounding their opponents.
Ariz. student gets felony charge for exposing himself in yearbook photoAn Arizona high school student was hit with dozens of criminal charges after horrified school officials discovered he had exposed himself in a football team photo seen by thousands of students.
VIDEO: Ohio man charged after cop helps find his marijuana lost in yardAn Alliance man who got a police officer's help to find a bit of marijuana lost in his yard has been charged with misdemeanor drug abuse.
Missing 11-year-old found; alert canceledUPDATE: Police say Oliver Dickens was recovered through a tip.
Funeral held today for 6 of 8 victims in Pike Co. massacreThere will be "ample security" at the funeral for six of the eight people shot and killed in rural southern Ohio in what authorities call a planned attack targeting one family, Ohio's attorney general said.
Mother's Day Mania: Celebrating moms everywhere
10TV is saluting moms everywhere all week long!
- American troop killed by "enemy fire" in Iraq
- What moms REALLY want on Mother's Day
- LIVE UPDATES: Central Ohio Traffic Blog
- A new home? Three Earth-like planets discovered
- Community says goodbye to six of the Pike Co. murder victims
- Columbus City Council passes bill banning city travel to North Carolina
- Activists say test unfairly leads to dogs being euthanized
- Mother's Day Deals
- Police seeking information on Westerville robbery suspect
- Alabama mother arrested in death of baby in hot car
- U.S. mom, daughter talk surviving 5 days in New Zealand wilderness
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- Group opposing Lucas museum OKs stay, skeptical of new site
- Mom, grandma indicted in teen's heroin death at Ohio hotel
- Trump, Biden to attend University of Pennsylvania graduation
- Police: 2 women, 1 man dead in Florida; suspect at large
CHICAGO (AP) — A nonprofit suing to stop plans by "Star Wars" creator George Lucas for a lakefront museum by the Chicago Bears' stadium says it's not enthusiastic about an alternate site nearby.
- Concerts in Tennessee to live-stream in Chicago
- MTV: 'Catfish' participant Ashley Sawyer dies at 23
- Romania: minister who quit amid opera dispute, wants to stay
- US agency reports heightened religious persecution abroad
GENEVA (AP) — The Eurovision song contest, where stars like Julio Iglesias and Celine Dion first gained international fame, is getting a spot on U.S. airwaves for the first time.
- Group seeking $15 Cleveland minimum wage submits petitions
- Ex-challenger supports Ohio Democratic nominee for US Senate
- Columbus bans non-essential worker travel to North Carolina
- Ohio businessman admits he didn't pay $600k in federal taxes
AKRON, Ohio (AP) — The mother and grandmother of a teen who died from a heroin overdose at an Ohio hotel have been indicted on involuntary manslaughter charges.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
jerry10tv RT @Kristyn10TV: Up with the birds to cover the Cap City Half Marathon on 10TV! Good luck runners!!!! https://t.co/jMDrnfNZFR04:20 PM - 30 Apr 16
kristyn10tv @raguglielmi Thank you for keeping thousands of runners safe today!06:15 PM - 30 Apr 16
chris10tv DOPPLER ON WHEELS measured an incredible 318 mph wind during the May 3, 1999 Oklahoma tornado. #10tv https://t.co/COXV6dA4QX11:32 AM - 03 May 16