Latest In Central Ohio
2015 Easter Egg Hunts, Activities In Central OhioView the dates and times for Easter egg hunts and other activities across central Ohio.
Ohio To Deny Permit For Toothless Black BearThe state plans to deny a permit for a northeast Ohio couple who want to keep their toothless, 41-year-old black bear and have taken the matter to court.
Ohio University Faculty Petition Protests President’s Off-Campus Move To Escape BatsDozens of faculty members at Ohio University have come out against a proposal to spend $1.2 million for an off-campus house for the university president whose on-campus residence has been infested by bats.
No Murder Charge In Case Of Baby Cut From Woman Answering Craigslist AdA former nurse's aide will not face murder charges for allegedly cutting and removing an unborn baby from the mother's womb. Read more.
Proposed Law Would Allow Outdoor Drinking Areas For Ohio Bars, RestaurantsA bill passed in the Ohio House would allow bars and restaurants in Ohio's larger cities to designate outdoor areas where people would be allowed to drink alcohol.
Chilly And Cloudy Friday MorningDoppler 10 Meteorologist Erin Carroll says it will be a chilly and cloudy Friday morning. Get the details.
Woman Crashes SUV Into Canal Winchester CondoA woman is behind bars after crashing an SUV into a condo. Get the story.
- French Prosecutor: Co-Pilot Deliberately Wanted To Crash Plane
- VIDEO: 10TV Tracks Down John Travolta In Columbus
- Body Found Along I-71 At Polaris Appears To Be Missing Man
- VIDEO: Take A Ride On Fury 325 - World’s Tallest, Fastest Roller Coaster
- Heartbeat Bill One Step Closer To Becoming Law After Passing Ohio House
Amber Alert Issued For Cleveland Infant
Police issued a statewide Amber Alert for a missing Cleveland baby. Get the details.
- White House: Pope Will Visit In September
- 10 Things To Know For Friday, March 27
- Today In History Friday, March 27
- Proposed Changes For Home Health Care Providers Concern Many Families
- Caught On Camera: Chillicothe Police Rescue Family From Burning Vehicle
- Actor George Takei Calls For Boycott Of Indiana Over Religious Freedom Bill
- Prosecutor: Olentangy Teacher Accused Of Rape Was ‘Master Manipulator’
- CFD: Truck That Prompted I-71 Rush Hour Closure Had ‘Water-Like Substance’ On It, Not Leaking Chemicals
- Co-Workers Look To Help Family Of Woman Killed By Wrong-Way Driver
- School Districts Will Soon Offer Students Chance To Receive College Credits In The Fall
- VIDEO VAULT: The Metric system
- How To Get Your Lawn Prepared For The Warm Weather
- Ohio State Looking Into Braxton Miller Advocare Connection
- Browns Coach Expects Manziel To Be Back For Team Activities
- Ohio State Wins First NCAA Wrestling Title
More great news for Leah Still, the four-year-old daughter of Bengals defensive linemanDevon Still, who has been battling pediatric cancer for almost a year: she's in remission.
- US stock market opens higher, breaking a 4-day slump
- Several jurors questioned in murder trial of Aaron Hernandez
- White House unveils plan to fight antibiotic-resistant germs
- A-Rod cousin set to plead guilty in Florida steroids case
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia's transit system says it won't appeal a federal judge's order that it must accept provocative ads that include a 1941 photograph of Adolf Hitler with a former Arab leader.
- Russian military TV station offers job to Jeremy Clarkson
- Put me in: Craig T. Nelson returning as Coach Fox in sequel
- Mexico City businesses cite losses during Bond filming
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark'
LONDON (AP) — The masterful acoustic guitarist John Renbourn, a founding member of the Pentangle band in the 1960s, has died at his home in Scotland. He was 70.
- Police say 7-week-old baby abducted by mother's ex-boyfriend
- Church leaders seek potential victims of priest abuse
- Feds direct pipeline company to investigate alternatives
- Ohio man arrested again on charge of impersonating officer
Gov. John Kasich appeared fairly popular during his visit to New Hampshire earlier this week. So how did he do in front of a bunch of conservatives in New York City? Dispatch Public Affairs Darrel Rowland writes Kasich “got a rocky reception from leading conservative economists and media representatives in a New York City gathering, with one questioning whether Kasich thinks opponents of Medicaid expansion ‘are going to hell.’”
- College Basketball - regional semi-final (#1: 7:15, Gonzaga vs. UCLA) (#2: After concl game 1 - Duke vs. Utah)
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Ohio University Faculty Petition Protests President’s Off-Campus Move To Escape Bats http://t.co/kOqXYe6qTy09:41 AM - 27 Mar 15
jerry10tv The President has arrived http://t.co/Vibvp7ahqm02:47 PM - 18 Mar 15
kristyn10tv @ReedTheMan Thank you for those kind words!01:36 AM - 27 Mar 15
chris10tv TGIF--- Partly sunny and cold out there this morning. Grab your winter coat! http://t.co/dy3fjl1T8v07:35 AM - 27 Mar 15
domtiberi There is 11:58 to go in the 2nd half and @WestVirginiaU has only scored 1 point in the 2nd half. 54 to 19 @KentuckyMBB leads.11:32 PM - 26 Mar 15