Latest In Central Ohio
Lawyer Talks About Milligan Case, New Movie In The Works With DiCaprioThe story of Billy Milligan is coming to the silver screen. Hear from a person involved in the case.
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Billy Milligan In New Movie "The Crowded Room"Leonardo DiCaprio is expected to take on the role of a Billy Milligan, a Central Ohio man with multiple personality disorder, in a new movie. Get the details.
Columbus Zoo's Ring Tailed Lemur Visits 10TVThis week's zoo segment featured a ring tailed lemur during the noon show.
Wintry Mix, Including Freezing Rain, Possible On TuesdayDoppler 10 Meteorologist Mike Davis says expect a quiet day before next round of winter weather. Get the forecast.
Weather Geek Report: Wintry mix to heavy rain will make Tuesday's weather messyFreezing rain and sleet moves into Western Ohio by sunrise Tuesday and spreads east into Central Ohio.
Mistaken Identity May Have Been Factor In Fatal Stabbing Of Columbus State StudentPolice say a fatal stabbing in a neighborhood near Ohio State University might be a case of misplaced revenge and mistaken identity.
Man Dressed As Construction Worker Arrested While Trying To Enter White HouseAn unidentified man tried to enter the White House grounds early Monday morning and was arrested, officials say.
Bystander Captures Video Of Los Angeles Police Fatal Shooting On Skid RowLos Angeles police say three officers fired on and killed a man on the city's Skid Row because of a struggle over one of the officers' guns.
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY - Current Snow Emergencies, Road Conditions & Weather Forecast
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Billy Milligan In New Movie "The Crowded Room"
- Delaware County Family Loses House To Fire While At Church
- PHOTOS: Frozen waves in Nantucket
- Coroner: Man in wife's Christmas Eve ax slaying killed self
Gas Prices Climb Again Across Ohio
Ohio gas prices are on par with the national average to start the week but remain significantly cheaper than at this time last year.
- Monday's Most Wanted: Timothy Goodbar
- 16 Amish To Be Resentenced For Crimes Which Included Forced Beard Cutting
- City Of Cleveland Denies Blame In Shooting Death Of 12-Year-Old
- March 2-6 Is National School Breakfast Week
- Man Arrested In Stabbing Death Near OSU
- Today In History Monday, March 2
- 10 Things To Know For Monday, March 2
- Weight of Snow May Have Caused Roof of Groveport Industrial Warehouse to Collapse
- Group Searches For Columbus Mother Who Disappeared Nearly A Year Ago
- School and Business Closings, Delays
- Weather Geek Report: A wild week ahead that includes ice, heavy rain, flooding & more snow
- Texas High School Basketball Team Displays Incredible Sportsmanship
- Browns Agree To Terms With QB Josh McCown
- NASCAR driver Travis Kvapil's car stolen before race
- Buckeyes Top Nebraska To Kick Off Home Stand
Shannon Scott hit three free throws in the final 24 seconds and D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points to lead Ohio State, which rebounded from a 12-point deficit, to a 65-61 victory over Purdue on Sunday night.
- Southern California teacher found dead in classroom
- Budget standoff leaves UC applications in limbo
- Sex offender who fled Canada for Seattle arrested in rape
- High court nixes quick release of health care argument audio
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — University of California admissions officers are sifting through a record number of applications.
- New coinage portrait of Queen Elizabeth II unveiled in UK
- Picasso's rarely seen ceramics featured at Kennedy Center
- Mark Cuban will play the president on SyFy's 'Sharknado 3'
- Pop channel bringing Daytime Emmys ceremony back to TV
NEW YORK (AP) — Daytime television's most popular personality, "Judge Judy" Sheindlin, has extended her contract for three years and will keep her court in session into 2020.
- Ohio repeats as No. 2 in 'Site Selection' rankings
- Sen. Brown urges extension of child health care program
- Ohio couple charged with locking up adopted kids, abusing them
- Supreme Court hears arguments in redistricting case that could affect Ohio
CLEVELAND (AP) — A 12-year-old boy who had a pellet gun when he was shot by police died as a result of his own actions, and the city of Cleveland isn't to blame, its lawyers said in response to a federal lawsuit filed on behalf of the child's family.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Mike & Molly
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Columbus Zoo's Ring Tailed Lemur Visits 10TV http://t.co/NqPc4A1xp212:53 PM - 02 Mar 15
jerry10tv Thank you sir. You're makin' it happen too!06:33 PM - 27 Feb 15
kristyn10tv @GHFAN70 Confusing for me too -- It feels like Wednesday now!12:29 PM - 02 Mar 15
chris10tv Any ice jams visible if you live near a river?? http://t.co/e6B6942R7501:49 PM - 02 Mar 15
domtiberi .@The_CJM so you are saying win a championship and get dumped on by snow! You might be on to something. Let's blame TTUN!!!11:35 PM - 01 Mar 15