Latest In Central Ohio
State looks to cut fatal crashes after high speed pursuitsFederal statistics show nationally more than 5,000 people have been killed since 1979 from crashes that involve high speed chases.
Fourth-graders join effort to get Hopewell Earthworks international recognitionLessons of Ohio's pre-history, taught by young women who aren't even pre-teens.
Evening Forecast: Scattered showers, areas of hail possibleShowers will end later tonight and skies will clear tomorrow.
Infant mortality task force, CelebrateOne, updates a year of progressEvery year, 150 babies in our community die each year before they reach their first birthday.
Johnny Manziel booked in domestic violence caseManziel attorney Robert Hinton said Wednesday that the 23-year-old quarterback presented himself for booking and a mugshot.
John Kasich announces suspension of presidential campaignOhio Gov. John Kasich is leaving the Republican presidential contest, giving Donald Trump a clear path to his party's nomination.
US government: North Carolina LGBT law violates civil rightsA North Carolina law limiting protections to LGBT people violates federal civil rights protections and can't be enforced.
Carfagna's voluntarily recalls Chili Ready SauceThe recall includes jars purchased between June 2015 through May 3, 2016.
Takata air bag recall to grow by 35 million to 40 million
The recall expansion would bring to as many as 69 million the total number of inflators to be replaced.
- Lock down lifted at NE Columbus school amid police activity
- Aeropostale files for bankruptcy; 9 Ohio stores closing
- Convicted felon wanted for stealing from local Goodwill stores
- Massive frozen fruit & vegetable recall over listeria fears
- LOOK: Take a heart-stopping ride on Cedar Point’s Valravn
- Police hunting for shotgun-toting robbery suspect (UPDATE)
- WATCH: US servicemen help save children thrown from burning building
- Medical errors now 3rd leading cause of death in U.S., study suggests
- Renewed fight to lower speed limit following teen's death
- Mother's Day Mania: Celebrating moms everywhere
- Digital Age Destruction: Technology's role in children's hearing loss
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- Driver had a monkey on his back even before he got arrested
- Planned Parenthood sues Kansas for ending Medicaid funds
- Attorney's name removed from law building due to KKK ties
- Doctor called to aid Prince is longtime pain specialist
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A federal judge who ruled last year that the federal government is responsible for some of the flooding that hit the New Orleans area after Hurricane Katrina has granted class-action status in the case.
- Princess Charlotte's playmate? Royals welcome a hamster
- Rob McClure to take over from Brian d'Arcy James on Broadway
- Abby Wambach to join ESPN as analyst and contributor
- Italian composer Morricone cancels Rome concerts
KINSHASA, Congo (AP) — Thousands of Congolese attended the funeral of Papa Wemba, a musician known around the world as the king of Congolese rumba.
- Arrest made after latest bomb threats made to Ohio schools
- Court: White Ohio officers' trial can't move to black suburb
- High court: Ohio can retroactively alter funding for schools
- Court rejects appeal by Ohio Amish in beard-cutting attacks
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Latest on the seizure of exotic animals in northeast Ohio (all times local):
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Criminal Minds
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Fourth-graders join effort to get Hopewell Earthworks international recognition https://t.co/yGgGhKkcW1 #10TV07:12 PM - 04 May 16
jerry10tv A senior adviser to Ted Cruz says he has ended his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the nomination.08:40 PM - 03 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: .@JohnKasich to make his campaign announcement at the Franklin Park Conservatory at 5 PM. Watch it LIVE on 10TV. https://t.co/uq…01:55 PM - 04 May 16
chris10tv Thanks for sharing. https://t.co/2ZPdTBYJlz07:04 PM - 04 May 16
domtiberi Happy 24th Birthday to our Angel Maria... we miss you baby girl. https://t.co/jSNuI5EVPN02:47 AM - 04 May 16