Latest In Central Ohio
Columbus Police Training With Bikes For Responding To CrowdsThe Los Angeles Police Department came in to train the instructors and then the police tailored a program just for Columbus.
Community Fights Over Future Of Fancyburg ParkA meeting was hosted for the community to discuss the plan for additional baseball fields.
Firefighters Battling Fire On Westerville Road In Northeast ColumbusThe building is located between Morse and East Dublin Granville Roads.
Baltimore Officers Charged In Freddie Gray's Death Seek To Move TrialThe officers face charges ranging from assault to second-degree "depraved-heart" murder.
Notebook shows bizarre scribblings of Colorado shooterThe spiral notebook has long been thought to hold clues to Holmes' state of mind at the time of the July 20, 2012 attack.
Pentagon ships live anthrax by accidentA U.S. Army facility near Salt Lake City inadvertently shipped a batch of live anthrax.
Nebraska abolishes the death penaltySenators in the one-house Legislature voted 30-19 to override Gov. Pete Ricketts, a Republican who supports the death penalty.
Reynoldsburg Police Officer Fired Over Racially-Charged Social Media PostsA Reynoldsburg police officer was fired for posts on her personal Facebook page considered racist and culturally offensive.
Botulism Behind The Scenes: How A Community Coped With A Crisis
Fairfield Medical Center recently did a de-briefing, to see how well they managed the crisis, and revealed what went on behind the scenes.
- Unusual Anti-Drug Campaign Hopes To Draw Attention To Ohio’s Heroin Problem
- WEATHER ALERT: Possible Strong Storms With Damaging Winds & Hail Tonight
- Grandview Heights Police Searching For Couple That Attempted to Kidnap 7-Year-Old Girl
- Mother Enters Plea After Son Falls Into Cleveland Zoo Cheetah Pit
- Cardale Jones On ESPN The Magazine College Football Preview Issue Cover
- Ford Recalls Nearly 423K Vehicles For Power Steering Problem
- Hilliard Bus Driver Cited After Backing Into Another Bus
- NOAA's 2015 hurricane season forecast: What to expect
- Lancaster Man Mistakenly Accused Of Animal Abuse
- Franklin County Courts Using Innovative Child Support Program
- VIDEO: Columbus Burglars Share Crime Prevention Tips
- Former Buckeyes Walk-On Turned Rapper Releases Ezekiel Elliott Song
- LeBron's triple-double helps Cavs top Hawks in thriller
- Rahal leads Honda with fifth-place finish in Indy 500
- James Leads Cavs To 94-82 Win Over Hawks, 2-0 Series Lead
The quarterback is one of four athletes on regional covers for the magazine.
- Latest on flooding: Officials: Threat remains across Texas
- 9th arrest made in deaths of 2 Mississippi police officers
- US negotiator in nuke talks with Iran to leave job in summer
- Parents charged with murder in death of malnourished child
AQUINNAH, Mass. (AP) — An iconic Martha's Vineyard's lighthouse is moving from its rapidly eroding cliffside perch.
- TNT has 7 percent rise in viewers from '14 conference finals
- New official James Bond novel to be called 'Trigger Mortis'
- Israeli rabbi sells sex toys to religious Jews
- Jonathan Franzen talks up, and around, his new novel
CABOT, Pa. (AP) — Former Sen. Rick Santorum is launching his 2016 presidential campaign with a pledge to fight for American workers. But the conservative Republican has also touched on social issues.
- Couple whose dogs killed woman get jail, community service
- Local council says only national Boy Scouts can reinstate gay leader
- Ohio's 2016 presidential primary could be delayed a week
- Judge to hold hearing on Cleveland police consent decree
Joyce Petzold was in the Ye Olde Fashioned Ice Cream shop in Mount Pleasant two months ago when she saw a car with a John Kasich bumper sticker. The Dayton native, now living in Mount Pleasant, approached the car’s driver — a Kasich aide — and asked for one of her own. “I’m with him,” she said Wednesday, during a Kasich event near Charleston. “We’re very excited about his candidacy.” As Kasich traveled around Charleston on Wednesday, it was voters like Petzold that he coveted.
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- Mike & Molly
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - The Mentalist
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Firefighters Battling Fire On Westerville Road In Northeast Columbus http://t.co/LwM2oAjcgk11:51 PM - 27 May 15
jerry10tv Injured vets are facing another battle back home to receive medical care. Don’t miss a special report by @Nathan10TV at 5:4502:28 PM - 18 May 15
kristyn10tv RT @Glenn10TV: At 5:30, how some of Ohio's most violent criminals are finding light in the darkest of places. I hope you'll watch. http://t…04:37 PM - 21 May 15
chris10tv LIVE on #Periscope: Ohio severe storm recap---LIVE from 10TV https://t.co/z5pCi5OCQQ11:13 PM - 27 May 15
domtiberi RT @jonathandnye: @lsrvasquez @DOMTIBERI So are CLE fans suppose to root against LBJ, one of NBAs greatest players, whos helping THEIR team…12:19 AM - 28 May 15