Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
NFL Draft: 5 Buckeyes taken in first roundIt didn't take long for the former Buckeyes to take over the first round.
Parents arrested after missing toddler found in woodsThe parents of a 3-year-old Virginia boy found barefoot in the woods have been charged.
More children tested for lead in GranvilleThe demand for testing was so high last week, the Licking county health department had to schedule a second day.
Cops: Woman faked pregnancy, abducted newborn from hospitalA woman told staff at a northern Louisiana hospital that she was pregnant before abducting a three-day-old baby boy from a mother in the maternity ward.
Suspect in Baltimore TV station bomb threat shot by policeEarlier, the television station had been evacuated after the suspect entered the lobby and claimed to have a bomb.
Warrant: Father-in-law of mom in church murder had bloody shirtFour days after a Texas woman was found bludgeoned to death inside a church, her father-in-law brought a bloody shirt to a nearby dry cleaner.
Zeke rocks dress shirt crop top at NFL DraftEzekiel Elliott might be the most complete back in the NFL draft in a decade, but his outfit for draft night is missing something.
Franklin Co. Deputies shoots, kills dog outside courthouseA crowd had gathered at a display hosted by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office when witnesses say an unleashed dog attacked, and deputies opened fire.
Taxpayer money will pay for supervision of stabbing suspect
Delmindo-Moore says last May, 22-year-old Simon Coats, with an eight-inch kitchen knife, almost killed her daughter and husband.
- Father of Pike Co. murder victims says killer should be tortured
- Judge says Amazon is liable for kids' in-app charges
- Evening Forecast: Showers & thunderstorms with possible severe weather
- Ohio teen pleads guilty in cafeteria shooting
- Man indicted in fatal shooting of former Buckeye Will Smith
- Funerals to be held in days ahead for Piketon victims
- John Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'
- Cincinnati businessman pulls $25K reward in Pike Co. murders
- Ohio cops: Car full of people in PJs may mean 'heroin rush hour'
- Legacy of former WBNS anchor Heather Pick lives on through Race for the Cure
- House committee votes to require women to register for draft
- NFL Draft: 5 Buckeyes taken in first round
- Johnny Manziel indicted in alleged attack on ex-girlfriend
- Appeals court: QB Tom Brady must serve 'Deflategate' penalty
- Report: Manziel indicted on misdemeanor assault charge
Ezekiel Elliott might be the most complete back in the NFL draft in a decade, but his outfit for draft night is missing something.
- US fears rise of jihadists in moderate Bangladesh
- Lawmaker accused of harassment is all alone with his M&Ms
- Nigerian princess seeks funds to help Boko Haram survivors
- Autopsy: Pianist's 2 daughters likely died of asphyxia
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congressional Republicans are beginning to accept, and even embrace, an outcome that was once unthinkable: Donald Trump as the GOP presidential nominee.
- Hispanic Christian leader critiques Trump on immigration
- Alec Baldwin to host revived 'Match Game' on ABC this summer
- Essence Festival Durban to be held in November
- Holocaust Remembrance Day to connect 9 states with plays
HOUSTON (AP) — Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. can't lead the world if American diplomats don't understand the importance of religion.
- Ohio Republicans meeting for reorganization, convention
- Ohio man accused of causing fetus death sentenced
- Former Ohio deputy sentenced to life in colleague's slaying
- Northwest Ohio man pleads not guilty in toddler's death
CINCINNATI (AP) — Organizers expect another record field for the annual Flying Pig Marathon and related races this weekend in Cincinnati.
- The Amazing Race
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Parents arrested after missing toddler found in woods https://t.co/ubJNj8VYPE #10TV12:03 AM - 29 Apr 16
jerry10tv 10TV will live stream State Atty Gen Mike DeWine's news conference at 3 p.m. on the Pike County Murders.02:43 PM - 27 Apr 16
kristyn10tv RT @WCSOH: @WEF_Westerville celebrating excellence in our classrooms with emcee @Kristyn10TV . Congratulations grant winners! https://t.co/…03:12 PM - 22 Apr 16
chris10tv Going to be a close call with rain for Saturday's @CapCityHalf ---showers approaching during the morning. #10tv https://t.co/KEcWar0AyU12:01 AM - 29 Apr 16
domtiberi RT @jessica_gju: Hi @JManziel2 https://t.co/nOvXL7LRqC01:30 AM - 29 Apr 16