Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Bexley Pushes Ahead With Legislation Protecting LGBT CommunityBexley City Council is in the beginning stages of drafting anti-discrimination legislation after a lesbian couple claimed they were denied service from a local photographer.
CPD Arrests Two After Chase Through Near East SideTwo men are behind bars after leading police on a chase following a carjacking on Columbus’ near-east side.
New Food Truck Reservation System A Hit With Owners & CustomersIn the next few weeks, more trucks will fill the air with intoxicating scents and will fill parking spaces in the coveted areas of Downtown and the Short North.
Ohio University Students Protest President’s Move After Wife’s Bat EncounterConcerns over irresponsible spending have students at Ohio University holding a demonstration where hundreds of students are holding a protest.
Forecast: Sunny & Warm On Wednesday, High 60Sunshine is back in the forecast for Wednesday with pleasant temperatures in the lower 60s and light winds.
Mom Apologizes For Her Rude Teens In Viral Facebook PostWhen an Alabama mother heard her kids were being disrespectful during a movie, she did what most parents would do — she punished them. But unlike some parents, she didn't stop there.
Tip Levels Climb As More Restaurants Choose To Add Gratuities Into Bills, Automate ChoicesCustomers are increasingly asked to choose a tip amount to add to their payment, which is driving up tipping at even bare-boned restaurants without table service.
Customers charged in attack on Ohio Chuck E Cheese's workers
Police in suburban Cleveland say they're pursuing charges against five customers of a Chuck E. Cheese's after employees were attacked when a manager didn't respond quickly enough to a complaint about a malfunctioning photo booth.
- Escaped Virginia Inmate Back In Custody
- Report: Video shows final seconds before Germanwings crash
- Ohio Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Eating All The Salsa
- VIRAL PHOTO: Syrian Child 'Surrenders' When Seeing Telephoto Lens
- Nurse Practitioners Back Bill That Would Allow Them To Open Offices
- Clintonville Residents Voice Concerns Over New Development Plans On Historic Corner
- Ohio Officials Cut Cost For Inmates To Make Calls, Add Phones
- Central Ohio High School Evacuated After Message Found
- Indianapolis Star Calls For Law To Protect Rights Of Gays And Lesbians
- Forecast: Warmer, Breezy Afternoon In Central Ohio
- Columbus Firefighters Volunteer To Help Cover Cincinnati Shifts During Funeral
- Brian Hartline Attends 'Prom To Remember' In Cleveland
- Cincinnati Reds Create Nursing Suite For Moms
- Browns' GM To Be Suspended 4 Games For Texting Sideline, Team Fined
- Fans Celebrate OSU Wrestling National Championship
OSU Coach Urban Meyer discusses developments in Ohio State's spring practice.
- Texas bill cuts HIV funding, boosts abstinence education
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- Texas university breaks silence on McConaughey speech fee
- UConn's Ollie won't travel to Final Four because of new law
PATTERSON, Calif. (AP) — Leslie A. Williams, a former member of the Tuskegee Airmen, has died in California. He was 95.
- Olympic champ Gabby Douglas' family to get reality show
- Churches can meet in NYC schools despite ruling
- 'General Hospital' leads Daytime Emmy nominations
- Mateen Cleaves among analysts on Final Four homer broadcasts
NEW YORK (AP) — The honeymoon between "Honeymoon in Vegas" and Broadway is over. Even Elvis couldn't save them.
- Senator: Ohio casinos not delivering, should have promotional credits taken away
- Nurse imprisoned in Ohio malnutrition death has new charges
- Ohio University Students Protest President’s Move After Wife’s Bat Encounter
- Judge won't dismiss lawsuit over banned prison interviews
ATHENS, Ohio – A mass of Ohio University students, faculty and Athens community members crowded the narrow corridor in front of the university’s historic President’s Residence at 29 Park Place today. The student-heavy crowd of more than 300 people – some wearing Batman T-shirts, others hoisting signs with bat-related messages, and at least one in a bat costume – were not gathered to protest the possible presence of bats in that 116-year-old home. Rather, they took aim at OU’s President Roderick McDavis, university administration and OU’s funding priorities.
- The Dovekeepers - Part 1
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Heir to Getty oil fortune found dead in L.A. home - http://t.co/hQhjKTG1A3 http://t.co/tj9VQ8RSla10:00 PM - 31 Mar 15
jerry10tv 25 Things You'll Never Experience Again http://t.co/DTL49K9DJF09:24 PM - 30 Mar 15
kristyn10tv @SRMHughes I'm always looking for a good story-hard news or human interest!Have you tried messaging me on my Facebook personality page?02:49 PM - 29 Mar 15
chris10tv STORMS-- Showers and thunderstorm possible late Thursday into Friday. They should arrive between Thur 10PM-12AM. http://t.co/gtnWKWwTf906:19 PM - 31 Mar 15
domtiberi How about them @BlueJacketsNHL 3 to 2 OT winners over @NHLDevils Jackets have now won 7 in a row. Playing great these days winning 10 out 1110:10 PM - 31 Mar 15