Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Labs extend record as US top dog, but bulldogs make wavesNEW YORK (AP) — The American Kennel Club is releasing its 2014 breed popularity rankings on Thursday.
Truck Driver Talks About Dangers On The Road, Offers Driving TipsDangerous road conditions are something we've seen a lot of this month, and distracted driving can make matters worse.
Wind Chill Advisory: Temps Dip Below Zero Tonight; Sunny, But Cold TomorrowBitter cold again tomorrow with highs in the teens
Columbus Police Adding Diversity & Inclusion Liaison Officers To Close Cultural GapThree liaison officers will work with communities to improve the relationship between police and minority communities.
PHOTOS: Frozen waves in NantucketThe cold weather in the Northeast, particularly in New England has been a frustration for many, but it's also been the source of some interesting natural phenomenon.
Lancaster Police Warn About Fake Warrant FlyerA fake warrant flyer was sent to a Lancaster resident in an attempt to get cash.
Net neutrality ruling: What it means for youThe Federal Communications Committee voted Thursday to regulate the Internet under Title II of the 1934 Communications Act, which currently applies to telephone service.
LIST: Apps That Drain Your Phone Battery, DataA new report has found out that some apps will drain your phone battery and affect the performance.
- Parents Claim Nationwide Children’s Hospital Violated Rights After Reporting Alleged Abuse
- VIDEO: Dramatic Ohio Highway Patrol Video Used To Warn Drivers
- Former OSU Linebacker A.J. Hawk Released From Packers
- Designer Drug With Deadly Consequences Found In Central Ohio
- 'Lone Survivor' Navy SEAL Issues Warning To Man Convicted Of Killing Chris Kyle
Snow Showers Ending, Cold Again Tonight
Get your Doppler 10 forecast.
- Man Injured When Jumping From Burning Columbus Apartment Building
- One On One: 10TV's Jeff Hogan Sits Down With Charlie Rose
- Multiple Drone Sightings Across Paris Cause Concern
- U.S. Intel Official Confirms Identity Of "Jihadi John"
- Ohio Officials Review New Ginseng Regulations
- 10 Things To Know For Thursday, February 26
- Today In History Thursday, February 26
- Massachusetts Man Offers Snow Shipping Service
- Fuel Spill Shuts Down Part Of U.S. 35
- Driver Takes Off After Crash
- State Board Blocks Use Of Safety Door Stops At Watkins Memorial Over Code Violations
- Women Remain At Risk For Long Distance Running Injuries
- Buckeye Cruise For Cancer Finally Arrives In Port After Fog Delay
- Cleveland Browns Unveil New Dawg Pound Logo, Updated Colors
- Buckeye Cruise For Cancer Stalled In The Gulf Of Mexico Due To Fog
The Green Bay Packers have released the OSU great after nine seasons.
- 2nd commuter with measles prompts California transit warning
- Senate votes to award congressional medal to Selma marchers
- Judge: Keeping Sandusky lawsuit in Philadelphia not a burden
- Johansson: Nothing 'creepy or inappropriate' about Travolta
NEW YORK (AP) — The American Kennel Club is releasing its 2014 breed popularity rankings on Thursday.
- Julianne Moore to be interviewed at second annual BookCon
- Jimmy Savile report finds widespread sex abuse with impunity
- Tree planted in LA park in memory of George Harrison
- Prosecutor criticizes PTSD claim in Routh defense
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The record company of popular Mexican ballad singer Ariel Camacho says he has died in a traffic accident while leaving a concert.
- Yost audit finds state playing by fiscal rules
- Expect a tax cut in budget, House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger says
- Man pleads not guilty to killing 3 men at Ohio barbershop
- Senate Democrats are blackmailing Republicans, Boehner says
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio's Medicaid director says roughly 61,000 residents on the federal-state health program are poised to lose their coverage the end of this week.
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Victoria's Secret Swim Special
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Wind Chill Advisory: Temps Dip Below Zero Tonight; Sunny, But Cold Tomorrow http://t.co/p6E79a6lVm05:48 PM - 26 Feb 15
jerry10tv RT @Dustin2008: .@DOMTIBERI is great entertainment for @10TV News!! 👍 @Kristyn10TV @Jerry10TV and @Chris10TV have to be "lol" all the time …12:46 AM - 26 Feb 15
kristyn10tv Sports shouldn't be about winning alone. Tonight at 6 on 10TV -- the story of a high school athlete who proves that day in and day out!04:41 PM - 26 Feb 15
chris10tv We'll start there and keep an eye on wind chill forecast. Colder chill means higher %%%06:10 PM - 26 Feb 15
domtiberi In Cozumel they have Iguana's all over the place... They are not to be messed with!!! 120 razor sharp teeth!! http://t.co/PruX0GZyNG11:47 PM - 25 Feb 15