Latest In Central Ohio
State of emergency declared in Baltimore as violence ensuesMaryland Gov. Larry Hogan declared a state of emergency in Baltimore and activated the state's National Guard Monday after demonstrations over the death of Freddy Gray gave way to violent crowds damaging several businesses, burning cars and injuring more than a dozen police officers.
Home-Canned Potatoes ID’d As Likely Cause Of Botulism OutbreakThe Fairfield Department of Health says potato salad made with home-canned potatoes is the likely cause of a foodborne botulism outbreak following a church potluck in Lancaster on April 19.
Army Veteran’s Grave Vandalized In CirclevilleA father is reliving the tragedy of losing his son all over again after learning his grave was defaced.
VIDEO: Softball-Sized Hail Falls In DallasVideo shows hail breaking a car window in Dallas as severe storms in the South left over 1,000 without power.
Proposal Requiring All Ohio Students To Get Immunized Against Meningitis Moving Toward ApprovalThe Senate bill recommends vaccinating students against meningitis at ages 11-12, along with a booster at 16.
Smartphone Security: Four Things Everyone Should Do To Stay ProtectedSee the four most important things you and your family can do on your smartphone to stay safe.
Jack Hanna's Team Saying Goodbye To David LettermanJungle Jack Hanna is headed to New York for their last appearance with David Letterman.
Frost Advisory: Temps Fall To Into the 30s Tonight
Skies will gradually clear and temperatures will fall into the 30s tonight with patchy frost by morning.
- Medical Examiner: Man Accused In Deadly Downtown Crash Incompetent To Stand Trial
- VIDEO: Strong Winds Blow Train Off A Bridge In Louisiana
- Everything You Need To Know About Botulism & The Outbreak In Lancaster
- Live Falcon Cam: Two Peregrine Chicks Hatch On Rhodes Tower
- Afternoon Forecast: Mild Temps, Slight Chance For Rain
- Logan Middle School Evacuated Amid Bomb Threat
- 'Cannibuster' Device Could Test Motorists For Marijuana
- School Offers Readmission To Girl Battling Leukemia
- WAKE-UP WELLNESS: Kids Who Eat Breakfast Do Better In School
- Suspicious Fire Brings Down Power Lines
- Women Held Captive In Ohio Home For A Decade Release A Memoir
- Ohio State Basketball: D'Angelo Russell Declares For NBA Draft
- NFL Announces 2015 Schedule
- New Government Recommendations On Mammograms Could Put Women In Danger
- Eagles Sign Quarterback Tim Tebow To 1-Year Contract
The Ohio State Buckeyes will host Penn State & Minnesota in primetime; Va. Tech & Rutgers also at night. Get the complete schedule.
- 'Batman' trial tries to look inside Colorado shooter's mind
- Viola Davis to star as Harriet Tubman in HBO movie
- Riot and looting prompt state of emergency, curfew in Baltimore amid outrage over man's death
- Baltimore mayor vows city will not be "destroyed by thugs"
CHICAGO (AP) — A federal appeals court has upheld a Chicago suburb's ban on assault weapons.
- Rushdie chastises authors protesting Hebdo tribute
- Salma Hayek hopes The Prophet inspires new generations
- Kim Kardashian: supports Bruce Jenner's gender transition
- Hundreds of German cinemas refuse to show 'Avengers' film
NEW YORK (AP) — John Cameron Mitchell, who co-created the Broadway hit "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" and then played the lead character this spring, will receive the 2015 Special Tony Award.
- Dead infant found on Ohio college campus was born alive
- Weekly newspaper in northwest Ohio closing after 10 years
- Judge challenges Ohio judicial campaign fundraising rules
- Feds say Ohio man wanted to follow brother's terrorist path
An appeals court judge is suing Ohio Supreme Court Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor and others in federal court in a bid to overturn fundraising restrictions on judges and judicial candidates. Judge Colleen O’Toole, of the Warren-based 11th District Court of Appeals, contends in a lawsuit filed yesterday that the restrictions illegally restrain her First Amendment rights to political and free speech.
- 2 Broke Girls
- Mike & Molly
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Orioles' game in Baltimore postponed due to safety concerns https://t.co/vpanDyR8FV via @10tv11:52 PM - 27 Apr 15
jerry10tv RT @PaulaBrooksOhio: It was so easy to rid #ewaste with help from @Kristyn10TV @Jerry10TV @Chris10TV @jeffhogan10tv @karinanova10tv! Paula …03:21 PM - 25 Apr 15
kristyn10tv Are you not as smart as you should be about your smart phone security? 10TV has a story for you at 5:45! http://t.co/IeWVpsQPiy04:27 PM - 27 Apr 15
chris10tv RT @averyelyse8: The @Chris10TV ❤️ @BennyD_ http://t.co/iAvREt8ilV11:12 PM - 27 Apr 15
domtiberi RT @nagorski_brooke: Thank you @DOMTIBERI for sharing Maria's message with us tonight at Otterbein. I'm so glad I was able to be there and …11:21 PM - 27 Apr 15