Latest In Central Ohio
Weather Geek Report: As the snow leaves Ohio, the bitter cold arrivesClear skies, light winds and fresh cover can allow temperatures to rapidly fall. We'll be monitoring temperatures closely tonight as the cold will make digging out of today's snowstorm even harder.
Plane Skids Off Runway At New York's LaGuardia AirportPort Authority police say all personnel and passengers have been evacuated off the plane
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY - Current Snow Emergencies, Road Conditions & Weather ForecastGet the latest forecast, road information and road conditions from 10TV.
Heavy Snow Prompts Level 3 Snow Emergencies Across Southern OhioSeveral counties in southern Ohio are under a Level 3 Snow Emergency which means only emergency vehicles on the road.
Ohio State University Sorority Under Investigation For HazingA sorority on the Ohio State University campus is being investigated for an alleged hazing incident.
FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" UltrasoundsThere may be no greater thrill than seeing your baby for the 1st time, but the government and some doctors say a growing trend could have hidden dangers
Ohio Bill Would Keep Schools From Using Proficiency Test Results To Hold Back StudentsOhio senators have passed a bill to bar schools from using the results of new proficiency tests to determine a student's advancement to the next grade level.
U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ohio's Same-Sex Marriage Case In AprilOhio's ban on same-sex marriage will be in the spotlight in the high court at the end of April.
- Ohio Sheriff Asks Wanted Man On Facebook To Turn Himself In, Suspect Complies
- Weather Geek Report: When the snow will arrive and how much to expect in your area
- Ohio Neighbors Feud When One Shovels Sidewalk As Good Deed
- Family Releases Statement On Bobbi Kristina's 22nd Birthday
- FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" Ultrasounds
School Lock Downs Lifted Following Police Situation
Three schools in northeast Columbus were locked down due to a police situation.
- Cleveland Will Host First Republican Primary Debate
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts Over Animal Treatment Concerns
- Unexepected Number of Homeless Strains Resources of Community Shelter Board
- New Cincinnati Law Allows Owners To Be Fined $15,000 For Dog Bites
- Body Of Missing Ohio Construction Worker Found Buried In Snow
- 10 Things To Know For Thursday, March 5
- Today In History Thursday, March 5
- Southern Ohio Residents Crave Spring Amid Another Round Of Heavy Snow
- Franklin County Coroner Says Columbus VA 'Disrespecting' Veterans
- With Dwindling Calamity Days, School Districts Scramble To Make Up Lost Classes
- Winter Storm Warning: Up To 4 Inches Of Snow Possible In Southern Ohio
- Arnold Sports Festival Adding Events And Locations For 2015
- Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye Running Back
- Columbus Crew Announce Stadium Naming Rights
- Blue Jackets trade James Wisniewski to Ducks
D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points and coach Thad Matta tied the school record for wins in No. 23 Ohio State's 77-67 victory over Penn State on Wednesday night.
- Ringling Bros to retire its elephants, ending a tradition
- PLO calls for ending security coordination with Israel
- Second suspect arrested in deadly LA street race
- Jurors in Jodi Arias case: We were 11-1 for death penalty
NEW YORK (AP) — Roman Catholic Cardinal Edward Egan, the former archbishop of New York, has died. He was 82.
- Family: Canadian pastor has been detained in North Korea
- Arquette, Schwarzenegger films to premiere at Tribeca fest
- UN rights chief denounces anti-religious attacks
- Announcer Craig Sager returns from leukemia to NBA sideline
ST. LOUIS (AP) — The Rev. Tommie Pierson says he and his congregation are disappointed that the police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown last August in Ferguson, Missouri, won't face charges.
- Ohio killer gets money after dog bites off part of his nose
- Prisons want to release brain-dead inmates, those with severe dementia
- Ohio man sentenced to 1 year for fatal hit-skip of boy, 5
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear Ohio's same-sex marriage cases April 28
Gov. John Kasich will make his first foray to New Hampshire, site of the nation's first presidential primary, by the end of March. What is officially a continuation of his balanced-budget tour also make take him elsewhere in New England, such as Maine, sources close to Kasich say.
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- The Big Bang Theory
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Weather Geek Report: As the snow leaves Ohio, the bitter cold arrives http://t.co/GdWCXugVrC #Doppler1004:02 PM - 05 Mar 15
jerry10tv This will be a lot of fun! Great singers. Big laughs. http://t.co/5FDvBNeYn104:22 PM - 03 Mar 15
kristyn10tv My girl, Little Miss Roxy - snug on a cold,snowy night! Your forecast on 10TV News at 11 (and share your warm pics!) http://t.co/OqHhxSmcZ309:45 PM - 04 Mar 15
chris10tv RT @CandelmoAnthony: @Chris10TV that's shorts weather 😍😂04:04 PM - 05 Mar 15
domtiberi Are you going to the Arnold Festival.... http://t.co/fRZYyUPDoj04:08 PM - 05 Mar 15