Latest In Central Ohio
Automakers, Gov't To Reveal Models In Expanded Takata RecallAutomakers and governments are announcing additional models covered by last week's massive expansion of a Takata air bag recall.
Baltimore Gets Bloodier As Arrests Drop Post-Freddie GrayPolice are booking fewer than half the number of people they pulled off the streets last year.
Fight over hotel waffle maker gets 30 people kicked outIn the end, there were no arrests, but deputies stood by as all of the guests involved were kicked off the property.
Blame Tinder? Officials eye social media for rise in STDsThe increase is consistent with national trends, officials say, and they're citing "high-risk behaviors that have become more common in recent years."
Afternoon Forecast: Partly Cloudy & Warm, High 85High pressure builds in briefly over the next couple of days as a cold front settles along the Ohio River, bringing dry and warm weather into the start of the weekend. Get the Doppler 10 forecast.
SW Ohio City Hit By Tornado Doesn't Use Warning SirensBeavercreek officials say such an alert might not have been much help because the twister struck quickly and unexpectedly.
- Ford Recalls Nearly 423K Vehicles For Power Steering Problem
- Reynoldsburg Police Officer Fired Over Racially-Charged Social Media Posts
- Specific Text Message Disables iPhones
- Family Members Of Maryland Mom Found With Dead Child On Swing Speaks Out
- Seniors Give Money Raised For Class Trip To Principal Fighting Cancer
Families Outraged By Graduation Dress Code
Girls are told to choose modest attire and keep "the girls" covered and supported. Read more.
- Botulism Behind The Scenes: How A Community Coped With A Crisis
- Community Fights Over Future Of Fancyburg Park
- Browns To Hold Scrimmage At The ‘Shoe In August
- The IRS Hack: Beware Of Follow-Up Scams
- Stephen Curry's Daughter Takes Center Stage During Press Conference
- Firefighters Battling Fire On Westerville Road In Northeast Columbus
- New Research Warns About Tattoo Health Risks
- 10 Things To Know For Thursday, May 28
- Today In History Thursday, May 28
- Missing Adult: Loma Kay Bowen
- Surveillance Video Catches Burglars Break Into Computer Store
- Cardale Jones On ESPN The Magazine College Football Preview Issue Cover
- Former Buckeyes Walk-On Turned Rapper Releases Ezekiel Elliott Song
- LeBron's triple-double helps Cavs top Hawks in thriller
- Rahal leads Honda with fifth-place finish in Indy 500
The Cleveland Browns will bring the dawg pound to Ohio Stadium just before the start of the season.
- Detroit-area officer to stand trial for driver's beating
- Police: Man in California standoff shot, killed neighbor
- California police cleared in killing of woman who had bat
- Science magazine retracts study on voters' gay-rights views
OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — Memorable words and definitions from the semifinals of the 88th Scripps National Spelling Bee:
- 'Teen Mom 2' personality jailed on domestic violence charge
- Kanaan's car to feature Taylor Swift paint scheme in Detroit
- Tiesto, Steve Angello added to TomorrowWorld festival lineup
- A.R. Gurney's 'Sylvia'heads to Broadway with Julie White
NEW YORK (AP) — Hulu has pulled the reality series "19 Kids and Counting" from its lineup, following reports of sexual misconduct allegations against one of the stars, Josh Duggar, stemming from when he was a juvenile.
- Ohio company sentenced for dumping wastewater from drilling
- Commission to discuss Ohio police training requirements
- Ohio school district under civil rights investigation
- Akron Dad Accused Of Recording & Encouraging Son’s Brawl Gets Probation
CINCINNATI — The new head of the FBI’s Cincinnati division says agents are conducting a thorough review of last year’s fatal police shooting of a black man in a suburban Dayton Wal-Mart store. Angela Byers, who became the division’s special agent in charge in February, said in an Associated Press interview that agents are working with the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division to take “a double look” at the case in the context of federal laws “to make sure there’s nothing more that we feel at the federal level needs to be done.
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- Mike & Molly
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - The Mentalist
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Automakers, Gov't To Reveal Models In Expanded Takata Recall http://t.co/31UevvgWYi04:21 PM - 28 May 15
jerry10tv Injured vets are facing another battle back home to receive medical care. Don’t miss a special report by @Nathan10TV at 5:4502:28 PM - 18 May 15
kristyn10tv RT @Glenn10TV: At 5:30, how some of Ohio's most violent criminals are finding light in the darkest of places. I hope you'll watch. http://t…04:37 PM - 21 May 15
chris10tv LIVE on #Periscope: Ohio severe storm recap---LIVE from 10TV https://t.co/z5pCi5OCQQ11:13 PM - 27 May 15
domtiberi RT @jonathandnye: @lsrvasquez @DOMTIBERI So are CLE fans suppose to root against LBJ, one of NBAs greatest players, whos helping THEIR team…12:19 AM - 28 May 15