Latest In Central Ohio
Lawmakers, school leaders want federal funding for lead testingU.S. Senator Sherrod Brown was in Columbus Tuesday pushing the Lead Testing in School And Child Care Drinking Water Act.
What to watch for in the Indiana primariesTuesday's Indiana primary has the potential to further boost front-runners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in their respective primaries.
Funeral held for 6 of 8 victims in Pike Co. massacreThe family members were killed April 22 and so far investigators have yet to make an arrest or say what the motive is behind the mass murders.
Hillary Clinton talks about jobs, economy at campaign stop in AthensHillary Clinton continued her “Breaking Down Barriers” tour at Jackie O's Brewery & Tap Room.
Supreme Court weighs in on $15 minimum wageThe U.S. Supreme Court weighed in for the first time Monday on a $15-an-hour minimum wage.
Evening Forecast: Partly to mostly cloudy, low of 48Even colder air moves in over us tomorrow causing more widespread showers and even a few thunderstorms.
Fla. high school sacks nation's last tackle powderpuff football gameWhat boosters describe as the nation's last tackle powderpuff football game is no more, at least for now.
Ross Co. deputy on paid leave after being charged with OVISergeant Brett McKnight was involved in a single vehicle crash on Trego Creek Road May 1.
Toddler survives cliff tumble that kills mom in Oregon
A 3-year-old boy survived a 50-foot fall at a popular Oregon hiking trail that killed his 37-year-old mother.
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $55M in talc-powder cancer lawsuit
- Driver killed in multi-vehicle crash near Delaware (UPDATE)
- Tanger Outlets looking to fill 900+ positions for new Columbus location
- Marines open investigation into famous Iwo Jima photo
- 10 things to watch for in tonight's Indiana primary
- Ariz. student gets felony charge for exposing himself in yearbook photo
- VIDEO: Ohio man charged after cop helps find his marijuana lost in yard
- Missing 11-year-old found; alert canceled
- Mother's Day Mania: Celebrating moms everywhere
- American troop killed by "enemy fire" in Iraq
- What moms REALLY want on Mother's Day
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- Donald Trump wins Republican presidential primary in Indiana
- TV series focusing on drug lord 'El Chapo' in development
- Kansan who went with kids to Oregon standoff arrested
- Police: Ohio man threw dog out six-floor apartment window
MIAMI (AP) — A Navy nurse is resuming full duties nearly two years after running afoul of commanders for refusing to take part in force-feeding of prisoners on hunger strike at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
- Minnesota radio station arranges Prince song simulcast in US
- Former Prince assistant says he was healthy, energetic
- 'Blues Brothers' cartoon show tuning up for a television gig
- Radiohead releases 'Burn The Witch' ahead of world tour
MINNETONKA, Minn. (AP) — Music megastar Prince was known for throwing parties that stretched into the wee hours of the morning, but his faith and the Bible could also keep him gabbing until sunrise, according to his longtime friend and "spiritual brother," bassist Larry Graham.
- Court sides with ex-school board member in meetings case
- Ohio village fights class action status in speed camera case
- Ohio man accused of killing 3 women recalls fits of rage
- Ohio man who told 911 he killed wife faces murder counts
PAINESVILLE, Ohio (AP) — Police in northeastern say a man admitted that he threw his dog out of his six-floor apartment window.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV #HeartlandProject - Nominate someone in May that's a hero in your eyes: https://t.co/xfVxbOUNXT https://t.co/fXLoHEa2zA08:00 PM - 03 May 16
jerry10tv RT @Kristyn10TV: Up with the birds to cover the Cap City Half Marathon on 10TV! Good luck runners!!!! https://t.co/jMDrnfNZFR04:20 PM - 30 Apr 16
kristyn10tv @raguglielmi Thank you for keeping thousands of runners safe today!06:15 PM - 30 Apr 16
chris10tv RT @OHCircuitRider: @Chris10TV Clifton Mill great place for breakfast! :)07:11 PM - 03 May 16
domtiberi RT @katzfan71: Hey Rezz... That would be in Bama's own backyard... 😂😂 https://t.co/F2EXyzuqFp07:58 PM - 03 May 16