Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of gorilla's deathA prosecutor's office says police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a 4-year-old boy entering a gorilla's exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo and the animal being shot to death to protect the child.
Afternoon Forecast: Sunny and dry; high 86High pressure continues to bring warm temperatures and dry conditions. Highs in the mid-80s on this Tuesday
JetBlue passenger stopped from boarding plane over clothingA JetBlue passenger says the airline has apologized to her after gate agents at Logan Airport forced her to change her shorts because they were too short.
Moving soon? Here are some tips on National Moving DayAlso dubbed as “Crazy Tuesday”, the day after Memorial Day is one of the busiest for movers.
Obetz mayor facing assault charges after dust-up at mother’s funeralObetz mayor David “Greg” Scott was hospitalized and is facing charges following an altercation last week at a funeral home.
Columbus is among the top cities for new college gradsColumbus scores when it comes to job opportunities for new college grads and affordability.
Local missionary killed while helping orphans in CambodiaFriends say Bob Owens, 74, was sightseeing when he was struck and killed by a motorcycle over the weekend.
Wives of Tuskegee Airmen reflect on husbands' achievementsTwo women behind two men telling one story about devotion, dedication and sacrifice for their country.
Men are making more money off their homes than women
The gender pay gap is following women home from the office.
- Jack Hanna on shooting gorilla: ‘The right decision was made’
- Obama after the presidency
- Secret Service jump on stage at Bernie Sanders rally
- Curry and record-setting Warriors headed back to NBA Finals
- How to avoid a lawsuit for back taxes
- Cincinnati Zoo defends action to kill gorilla, but questions over safety linger
- Evening forecast: Clear skies; low 62
- Family of Ohio Marine killed in holiday weekend crash heartbroken
- Outrage after gorilla killed at Cincinnati Zoo to save child
- White House placed on lockdown after object thrown over gate
- Mars and Earth closest they’ve been for 11 years
- OSU football coach Ed Warinner reflects on meaning of Memorial Day
- Ohio State baseball team earns Big Ten title
- Dublin amps up safety on the eve of Memorial Tournament activities
- NBA player's shooting death may have been simple mistake
The Golden State Warriors return to the NBA Finals for a rematch with LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, who lost the 2015 title in six games.
- Lawyers say Johnny Depp's wife gave statement to police
- Scientists say Flint water quality OK for bathing, showering
- Florida man runs over motorcycle during road-rage incident
- Victim of shark attack expected to survive, hospital says
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Authorities say a Maryland man who acknowledged setting fire to a home in a jealous rage and returning to take selfies has been sentenced to 55 years in prison.
- Ronnie Wood, wife Sally Humphreys welcome twin daughters
- Indian comedian faces backlash for video mocking celebrities
- Dior in return to Blenheim Palace for Cruise show
- New Wally Lamb novel to come out first as an app
VERONA, Italy (AP) — Adele wants concertgoers to look at her with their own eyes instead of through a camera lens.
- University of Akron president steps down after rough 2 years
- 4th suit linking DuPont C8 dumping to illness goes to trial
- Police suspect boy, 7, accidentally shot himself in face
- Gas prices remain higher around Ohio after holiday weekend
A prosecutor's office says police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a 4-year-old boy entering a gorilla's exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo and the animal being shot to death to protect the child.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV NEW: Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of #Harambe death | #10TV | https://t.co/Q3kPNOjsRc https://t.co/yIVkz5QcBS12:05 PM - 31 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @mbretscher: Learn how new legislation will help foster youth. Great story @Evan10tv @Kristyn10TV #ohioreadyset21 https://t.co/pAf7nLNv…12:08 PM - 27 May 16
chris10tv RT @cbusfamilies: @Chris10TV loved the warm weather today! https://t.co/yThiPxzElA09:50 AM - 31 May 16
domtiberi .@Tonybphotos thank you my friend for the picture... Very kind of you.01:31 AM - 31 May 16