Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Kasich Earns Spot For First Republican Presidential Primary DebateOhio Governor Kasich will be on stage with the other Republican candidates Thursday evening.
ODNR Searching For Geese Shot In Neck With DartsIn West Columbus, people are demanding the person come forward who shot a young Canadian goose in the neck, with a large dart.
Columbus City Schools Taking Steps To Fire Teacher For Inappropriate ConductAt its regular school board meeting, the Board of Education adopted a resolution setting forth its intention to terminate the employment contract of Pamela J. Smith.
Police Charge Man Who Set Woman On Fire At Gahanna Gas Station40-year-old Michael Slager is charged with felonious assault and aggravated arson for allegedly setting a woman on fire at a Gahanna gas station last weekend.
Father and daughter watching circus killed in tent collapseA father and daughter from Vermont were killed in the circus tent collapse in northern New Hampshire that also sent more than 30 people to the hospital, officials said.
Bicyclist Critical After Collision With Vehicle In East ColumbusThe accident occurred near the intersection of Lockbourne Road and Kelton Avenue around 4:30 p.m.
Forecast: Clear Skies Tonight, More Sun TomorrowTonight will be clear and comfortable and tomorrow looks like a repeat of today.
Preparing For College: Why Switching Majors Could Cost YouA lot is changing as time progresses from one generation to the next. One notable change is college admission and tuition costs.
Royals to honor 9-year-old bat boy Kaiser Carlile
Kaiser died after he was accidentally hit in the head by a practice swing by an on-deck hitter at the National Baseball Congress World Series game on Saturday in Wichita.
- Ohio State Pitcher Zach Farmer Dies From Leukemia At 21
- 5 Things To Know About Ohio's Sales Tax Holiday This Weekend
- Multiple Ohio Agencies Alerted They May Have Criminal Employees
- Man Accused Of Lewd Conduct Near Children’s Area At Polaris Charged
- Drone Drops Drugs Into Mansfield Prison Yard, Spurring Inmate Brawl
- Columbus Police Announce Plans For National Night Out Against Crime
- Police: Fake Officer Tried To Pull Over Off-Duty Ohio Cop
- Parents Sue Officer Who Handcuffed Mentally Disabled Kids
- BACK TO SCHOOL: Keeping Your Kids Safe On Their Way To School
- Witnesses: Nephew Shot And Killed Uncle During Pickaway County Robbery Attempt
- Witnesses Tried To Rescue Australian Teen After Being Hit By Boat
- WATCH: Ohio State Players Spooked With Trash Can In Latest Prank
- Rahal Wins IndyCar Race In Ohio, Cuts Montoya's Lead
- Maine Man Hires Plane To Fly Banner Protesting Brady Ruling
- World Health Organization Wants Rio Water Tested For Viruses
The Ohio State Department of Athletics has announced pitcher 21-year-old Zach Farmer has died after a battle with leukemia.
- Democratic governors focus on congressional redistricting
- Toxic algae blooming in warm water from California to Alaska
- Friends: Slain officer was strong, but avoided confrontation
- NAACP chapter president says police used force on sister
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) — A retired Georgia judge who was nearly killed in the 1978 shooting that injured Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt has died.
- Chris Hyndman, host of TV show 'Steven and Chris,' has died
- Frank Langella to return to Broadway in 'The Father'
- Singers Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards call off engagement
- Brad Paisley to mentor on 'Voice' with Blake Shelton
SAO PAULO (AP) — Joe Jackson, the father of the late Michael Jackson and patriarch of the musical family, has been discharged from the Brazilian hospital where he was treated after he had a stroke in late July while visiting Brazil.
- Police: Man set woman on fire at Ohio gas station
- Authorities say fatal Ohio house fire appears suspicious
- State employee used state resources for second job
- Kasich: State school board call for probe 'political'
WASHINGTON – Ohio Gov. John Kasich will join billionaire Donald Trump, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Sen. Marco Rubio and six others in the first GOP debate in Cleveland on Thursday. Kasich, a latecomer to the GOP race – only former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore entered after him – was initially not expected to make the cut. But he eked by, and with an a 3.2 average of top national polls, barely made the cut for the debate and edging former Texas Gov. Rick Perry out of the debate, which will air 8:50 p.m. Thursday on Fox News. Kasich is a former Fox News contributor.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - Scorpion
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV .@JohnKasich makes the cut for #GOP presidential debate on Thursday -- http://t.co/Oj3QRSFIS7 #Kasich2016 http://t.co/LMKANnHacl06:11 PM - 04 Aug 15
jerry10tv This is going to be a great service and big fun... hope you'll join us! http://t.co/v2uhWFqST201:37 PM - 04 Aug 15
kristyn10tv RT @Aly10TV: @Kristyn10TV talked to Jack Hanna about Cecil The Lion. He's outraged. Story at 6. http://t.co/8CmNClLHzM http://t.co/0kbLUj0p…02:38 PM - 31 Jul 15
chris10tv CLIPPERS FORECAST--- Great evening for a game! The Clippers host Scranton at 7:05PM. http://t.co/wBYNxZq62105:58 PM - 04 Aug 15
domtiberi RT @CoachZachSmith: When you Grind like we Grind... You have to have fun too!!! #NoOnesSafe https://t.co/vxsfsVDznF01:36 PM - 04 Aug 15