Latest In Central Ohio
U.S. Captures Women's World Cup Title In 5-2 RoutTeam USA sits atop the women's soccer world.
Police: Man Shoots off Firework From Top of His Head, DiesA 22-year-old man who was drinking and celebrating the Fourth of July tried to launch a firework off the top of his head, killing him instantly, authorities said Sunday.
New Traffic Pattern On I-70 at I-270 On The West SideThe Ohio Department of Transportation has officially completed a crossover to once again allow traffic to flow east after last week’s tanker fire.
Woman Struck By Bullet While At Pennsylvania Amusement ParkPolice believe a shot that injured a woman at a suburban Pittsburgh amusement park came from outside the park, perhaps from someone nearby celebrating the Fourth of July. Get the story.
High-Tech Marvel Theme Park Cuts Summer Tour ShortThe indoor high-tech traveling theme park "The Marvel Experience" has stumbled and will cut short its summer tour. Get the details.
Road Reopens After Motorcycle Accident In East ColumbusOne person is in critical condition after a vehicle hit a motorcycle in East Columbus Sunday afternoon. Get the details.
'Jurassic World' Tops Box Office Again"Magic Mike XXL" and "Terminator Genisys" both fizzled over the July 4th weekend, leaving the popular holdovers "Jurassic World" and "Inside Out" to top the holiday box office. Get the details.
Dead Shows Set Attendance Records At Chicago's Soldier Field
The Grateful Dead is making Chicago's Soldier Field come alive like no rock band ever has. Get the story.
- Motorcycle Crash Closes Part Of SR 56 In Pickaway County
- Cool Night With A Chance For Showers In Southern Ohio
- Boy, 7, Killed During Violent July 4 Celebrations In Chicago
- Inmate Shot After Escape Moved From NY Hospital To Prison
- Large Wave Washes Out Jersey Shore Town's Fireworks Display
- 320-Acre Wildfire Threatens Homes In Northern California
- Phoenix Firefighters Pull Man Out Of Chimney
- NASCAR Fans Defend, Display Confederate Flags At Daytona
- Free Credit Card Protectors To Prevent Thieves From Lifting Your Number
- 10TV News Weekend Morning Team Shares Cookout Recipes
- Team USA ready for "dream matchup" against Japan
- Columbus Blue Jackets Sign Left Wing Brandon Saad To Six-Year Contract Extension
- Report: Ohio State QB Braxton Miller to announce his plans next week
Fans at Daytona International Speedway are defending and displaying their Confederate flags. Get the details.
- Cruz, Huckabee go head-to-head for evangelical votes
- Arizona prison to relocate more than 350 additional inmates
- Police arrest man, 20, in shooting of Kermit Ruffins' niece
- Arraignment in officer slaying case
WASHINGTON (AP) — Boosting her social media outreach to younger voters, Hillary Rodham Clinton is seeking to offer reassurance to gay youth in a posting that is drawing wide online attention.
- High-tech Marvel theme park cuts summer tour short
- Vanessa Williams weds Jim Skrip, her 3rd marriage
- Queen Latifah, Amy Schumer headline Fourth of July festival
- UK's Princess Charlotte to be christened on queen's estate
NEW YORK (AP) — The indoor high-tech traveling theme park "The Marvel Experience" has stumbled and will cut short its summer tour.
- Ohio cemetery cleanup leads to headstone ordinance talks
- Ohio men warn against drunken driving as DUI punishment
- Supreme Court's same-sex marriage ruling to allow parental equality
- Ross County officials say they need help from all
PERRYSBURG, Ohio (AP) — Ohio is beginning to offer $12 million in incentives for farmers who are taking steps to reduce the pollutants that wash off their fields and feed the toxic algae in western Lake Erie.
- 60 Minutes
- Big Brother
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Police: Man Shoots off Firework From Top of His Head, Dies http://t.co/zUirgYYBG109:05 PM - 05 Jul 15
jerry10tv The United States has won its third Women's World Cup title and first since 1999 with a 5-2 victory over Japan on Sunday!08:57 PM - 05 Jul 15
kristyn10tv Getting back on the Pelotonia training bandwagon! See you on the Alum Creek trail--Great day for a ride.#kickcancersbutt10:51 AM - 04 Jul 15
chris10tv 3PM TEMPERATURE CHECK--- Sunny and 77 right now in Columbus. Upper 60s for fireworks this evening with clear skies. http://t.co/wHK4rHTw9503:30 PM - 04 Jul 15
domtiberi RT @GroveCityRadio: @DOMTIBERI REALLY? PETE?02:37 AM - 05 Jul 15