Latest In Central Ohio
Finding that last minute Mother's Day dealIt’s time to get serious about last minute Mother’s Day options.
2 weeks after Piketon massacre: no arrests, few answersTwo weeks have passed since the bodies of eight family members were found on April 22 at four different homes in Ohio.
Obama commutes prison sentences of 58 drug offendersThis comes only about a month after the president commuted the sentences of 61 people who were convicted of similar crimes. Most of that group will be released from prison at the end of July.
Medical marijuana advocacy group not happy with house billThe organization Ohioans for Medical Marijuana are calling the bill a narrow and restrictive substitute.
Morning Forecast: Mostly sunny start to the weeked; high 67High pressure brings clearing skies and pleasant temperatures today but a cold front will bring a chance for scattered showers and storms late Saturday into Saturday night.
Columbus Police connect shooting to other store robberiesPolice say the shooting at Leonard Market is connected to a similar shooting at a Little Ceasars committed by two men, one armed with a shotgun.
Police searching for west Columbus bank robbery suspectThe robbery happened at the Huntington Bank location at 4780 W. Broad St. inside the Giant Eagle.
Ross Co. Sheriff's Sergeant resigns after OVI charge
Sergeant Brett McKnight was involved in a single vehicle crash on Trego Creek Road May 1.
- Local businesses fear the unknown with new FDA regulations looming
- Ohio lawmaker proposing transgender bathroom bill meets with transgender family
- Law enforcement honor the memory of recently fallen comrades
- Docs: Church murder victim received "creepy" LinkedIn message
- Police: Gunman knew woman he killed outside high school
- Dog shot on Illinois bridge recovering from injuries
- Joe Paterno allegedly told of molestation in 1976
- Trump's Cinco De Mayo post draws ire from some Latinos
- Licking County halfway through bridge repairs, replacements
- Evening Forecast: Partly to mostly cloudy, few showers east of Columbus
- Army captain sues Obama; says he lacks authority to fight ISIS
- Buckeyes set to play 4 consecutive night games this season
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
Former Ohio State Buckeye and ex-star of Chicago The Musical tells TMZ Sports he’s interested in the upcoming vacancy – and will take a pay cut!
- Man accused of killing family makes shine in jail cell
- Metro's general manager to announce maintenance plan
- Cops: Pittsburgh teacher pinned kindergartner with chair
- Paterno's son: Supposed 1976 allegation vs. father is 'bunk'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Washington subway officials say they've resumed service on a section shared by three lines where smoke appeared in a station.
- Billy Graham's daughter to head National Day of Prayer
- Capitol prayer gathering roiled by same-sex marriage
- 5 inducted into Blues Hall of Fame in Memphis
- "Flight of the Navigator" star charged with bank robbery
LONDON (AP) — Don't expect to see Boaty McBoatface on the high seas.
- Trial delayed for Ohio couple accused of $70M Ponzi scheme
- Polar bear cub set to entertain Toledo Zoo guests in Ohio
- Judge says 10 seized animals should be returned to Ohio farm
- Ohio NFL prospect charged with tampering after bar shooting
LEBANON, Ohio (AP) — A 14-year-old boy in juvenile court has denied a charge of inducing panic after a slew of recent bomb threats in a southwest Ohio school district.
- The Amazing Race
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Morning Forecast: Mostly sunny start to the weeked; high 67 https://t.co/PMj5Gq9j8M #Doppler1007:02 AM - 06 May 16
jerry10tv A senior adviser to Ted Cruz says he has ended his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the nomination.08:40 PM - 03 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: .@JohnKasich to make his campaign announcement at the Franklin Park Conservatory at 5 PM. Watch it LIVE on 10TV. https://t.co/uq…01:55 PM - 04 May 16
chris10tv WEEKEND STORMS--- I'll give you the four hour window when storms most likely will occur. #10tv https://t.co/CjeLWJbMG607:00 AM - 06 May 16