In a stunning triumph for a political outsider, Donald Trump all but clinched the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday with a resounding victory in Indiana that knocked rival Ted Cruz out of the race.
Latest In Central Ohio
Medical errors now 3rd leading cause of death in U.S., study suggestsWrong diagnoses, botched surgeries and medication mistakes, are the third leading cause of death in the United States.
Renewed fight to lower speed limit following teen's deathA Grove City neighborhood will give it a second try, to slow down traffic on a busy road.
Police hunting for shotgun-toting robbery suspect (UPDATE)One man is in critical condition after a shooting in east Columbus Tuesday night.
Morning Forecast: Increasing clouds and cool; high 61Another cool day ahead in advance of a cold front that will bring showers and even a few thunderstorms to the region later today.
Digital Age Destruction: Technology's role in children's hearing lossHow loud kids listen to their gadgets could play a big role in hearing loss.
Digital Age Destruction: Lack of developing communicationAll the extra tech time may be taking a toll on your teen’s self-esteem and language development.
- Ariz. student gets felony charge for exposing himself in yearbook photo
- A new home? Three Earth-like planets discovered
- Driver killed in multi-vehicle crash near Delaware (UPDATE)
- Tanger Outlets looking to fill 900+ positions for new Columbus location
- Autopsy report sheds little light on death of Joey LaBute
CRF expands frozen fruit & vegetable recall over listeria fears
A Pasco, Washington, company has expanded its recall of frozen vegetables linked to a listeria outbreak that has sickened eight people.
- Trump virtually clinches Republican presidential nomination
- Sanders defeats Clinton in Indiana
- Last known surveillance images released of missing Fla. mom
- Ted Cruz drops out of presidential race after Indiana loss
- Wheelchair-bound high school senior scores big as pinch runner
- Columbus Police searching for Little Caesars robbery suspects
- Famed Cuban composer wraps up month long visit to Otterbein University
- Lawmakers, school leaders want federal funding for lead testing
- Funeral held for 6 of 8 victims in Pike Co. massacre
- Hillary Clinton talks about jobs, economy at campaign stop in Athens
- Supreme Court weighs in on $15 minimum wage
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- Freight moving again through DC derailment site
- Sept. 11 families seek answers in secret pages
- Death raises questions: Did Prince die of an overdose?
- Trump would need to sway broader group of voters in November
EAST POINT, Ga. (AP) — A medal-winning Paralympic cyclist says thieves stole special equipment she needs to race in this year's Paralympic Games while she was competing in the Atlanta area.
- Comedian Patton Oswalt remembers wife in touching essay
- Diamond the size of a tennis ball could fetch $70 million
- Films play special role in remembering Holocaust
- China military seeking recruits with flashy new video
LONDON (AP) — John Boyega is going from space battles in "Star Wars" to earthbound struggles onstage at London's Old Vic Theatre.
- Authorities: 2 adults, 1 child killed in Ohio apartment fire
- University: Ohio student collapses on basketball court, dies
- ACLU suit: Akron panhandling law is abused, unconstitutional
- Woman convicted in husband's 2011 murder and staged suicide
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) — A funeral home is donating its services for the funeral and visitation for a 5-year-old boy whose mother has been charged with murder in his beating death.
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Criminal Minds
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Digital Age Destruction: Technology's role in children's hearing loss https://t.co/Ude8iChzJK #10TV08:44 PM - 03 May 16
jerry10tv A senior adviser to Ted Cruz says he has ended his campaign for president, putting Donald Trump on a glide path to claim the nomination.08:40 PM - 03 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: .@tedcruz drops out of presidential race after Indiana loss https://t.co/XUu0qK0XmT #10TV https://t.co/NSi0PoYGCk08:54 PM - 03 May 16
chris10tv COLD AIR FUNNELS--Cold core of air means locations to our west may see cold air funnels. Graphic: @SeanWTHR #10tv https://t.co/afbaIbs4xN08:48 PM - 03 May 16
domtiberi Happy 24th Birthday to our Angel Maria... we miss you baby girl. https://t.co/jSNuI5EVPN02:47 AM - 04 May 16