Latest In Central Ohio
Family Looks To Crack 2011 Cold Case Murder Mystery
The family of a man murdered in his home in 2011 are hoping someone will provide them with a name or a clue that can help detectives solve the cold case.
- Forecast: Temps Warm Up To Start The Weekend
- Search Continues For Missing Ohio State Football Player
- Teen Critical After Accidental Gunshot Strikes Her Eye In Southeast Columbus
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Suspension Vacated
- The BIG Toy Drive
- Joni Mitchell Will Not Allow Taylor Swift To Play In Biopic
- Netflix: What's staying and what's going in December
- Forecast: Cloudy & Cold Temps Continue Throughout The Day
- "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" Teaser Has Arrived
Ferguson Protests Move Into Retail Stores
Protesters interrupted holiday shopping at major retailers around the St. Louis area.
- It's a Charlie Brown Christmas for "ugly" Pennsylvania tree
- Ohio State Wins The 33rd Blood Battle
- Baby Gorilla's Death Prompts Changes At Zoo
- Person Killed By Semi While Walking Along I-270
- Gunman Dead After Opening Fire On Austin, Texas Police Station
- Fire Forces Family From Home Thanksgiving Night
- Mother Killed In Knox County Crash Due To Icy Roads
- Family Says OSU Football Player Missing
- 10 Things To Know For Friday, November 28
- VIDEO: Ohio State Vs. That Team Up North Trailer
- Buckeyes Put Title Talk On Hold For Rivalry Game
- Bengals Kicker Nugent Perfect Since The Overtime Miss
Ray Rice has won the appeal of his indefinite suspension by the NFL, which has been "vacated immediately," the players' union said Friday.
- Authorities say 2 shot near downtown Chicago
- Friday's Scores
- When pigs fly? Not on this US Airways plane
- Ohio teen in critical condition after shot in head
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Hundreds of protesters are marching through downtown San Francisco streets packed with Black Friday shoppers to protest a grand jury decision in Ferguson, Missouri.
- University of Massachusetts cuts ties to Cosby
- Ex-studio boss who oversaw major '70s films dies
- More art in German trove identified as looted
- Barenboim opening West-Eastern academy in Berlin
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Creed frontman Scott Stapp says he's broke.
- Orman Hall, head of state's Opiate Action Team, stepping down
- Ohio Politics Now: Lawmakers run into opposition over naming road after soldier
- Woman hurt by rock dropped on car has 6th surgery
- 2 Ohio racino communities due $500K, but who pays?
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Police in central Ohio say a teenage girl is in critical condition at hospital after she was shot in the head.
- The Flight Before Christmas
- The Story of Santa Claus
- 48 Hours
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Columbus officer hit by minivan on Livingston Ave at Alum Creek Drive is okay. Officers are looking for the suspect.12:34 AM - 29 Nov 14
jerry10tv Mayor Coleman announced no next term. http://t.co/HGoeWVfXLl01:49 PM - 25 Nov 14
kristyn10tv @QuintinOnCamera -- Great to meet you! Have a very happy holiday season! :)08:59 PM - 28 Nov 14
chris10tv What a spectacular sunset today in Sugar Grove. #ohwx http://t.co/fmuwDr0qmm09:52 PM - 28 Nov 14
domtiberi Feel bad for Coach Todd Richards.. Class guy and great coach! Injuries and bad luck over the top with the @BlueJacketsNHL10:36 PM - 28 Nov 14