Travis Bonham went on the run for five days before Mount Vernon Police found and captured him on Sunday. Court records say he confessed to the killings, telling police he was high on bath salts at the time.
Latest In Central Ohio
Teams Take Precautions After Infection OutbreakFootball teams took the field despite an outbreak of a highly contagious skin infection at Madison-Plains local schools.
Extra Security At Hilliard High School Football GamesExtra police officers were in attendance at Hilliard high school football games Friday.
Cops: Man brings human skull to Fla. shopping plazaAuthorities in central Florida have a mystery on their hands after a homeless man brought a human skull to a shopping center.
Florida couple convicted after selling home with sinkholeThe previous owners, Glenn and Kathryn Jasen, had said on a real estate disclosure form that they had no knowledge of sinkholes at the home.
Florida king cobra wouldn't go quietly into custodyThe snake had been missing from its owner's home since Sept. 1 and was found Wednesday in the garage about a half-mile away.
Witness: Train hero broke up fight between man, womanIn the ensuing brawl, Stone was outnumbered and stabbed several times, but the airman didn't cry out in pain or stumble as he jogged away.
No Alcohol Allowed On Arena District Streets Despite New LawOhio lawmakers cleared the way for the creation of an entertainment district allowing for open containers.
Pressure builds on Paul Ryan to run for House SpeakerThe pressure is on Rep. Paul Ryan, the GOP vice presidential nominee in 2012, to run for House speaker in the chaotic aftermath of Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's sudden decision to abandon his campaign for the post.
- Pickerington Schools Reinstates Pay For Teacher Charged In Deadly Domestic Dispute
- Homicide Charges Dropped For Pickerington Teacher
- Dramatic 911 Call Reveals New Details In Deadly Fairfield Co. Domestic Dispute
- Glass Bridge 3,500 Feet Above Ground Cracks
- Homicide victim found on hiking trail with hurt dog on leash
Facing ban on orca breeding, SeaWorld contemplates next move
SeaWorld says denying orcas' their ability to breed is cruel, but it was unclear Friday whether the corporation will fight such a ban at its California park and risk further hurting attendance.
- Obama: Americans must 'come together' on gun crimes
- Ohio prison officials challenge FDA stand on execution drug
- "I Bet He Likes You": Post From Central Ohio Parent Goes Viral
- Evening Forecast: Becoming Partly Cloudy, Chilly
- $1 Million Bond For Man Charged With Killing Mother, Girlfriend
- Ohio State Homecoming: Parade Route, Parking Info & More
- Ohio State Vs. Maryland: 5 Things To Watch For During Saturday's Game
- 1 Dead, 3 Wounded In Shooting At Northern Arizona University
- Reporter's Notebook: Choose Love Over Fear
- Obama Considers Executive Action On Gun Background Checks
- One Man Shot Across The Street From An East Columbus Bar
- Ex-Louisville recruit JaQuan Lyle confirms escort allegations for NCAA
- 10 Things To Know: Ohio State VS. Maryland
- Dead body discovered in porta-potty outside of Bengals stadium
- No. 1 Ohio State Sees Turnaround Coming Against Maryland
Ohio State thinks it has problems with turnovers, red zone woes and penalties, but the defending national champions are undefeated and looking pretty good compared to Maryland.
- Scarface honored, Diddy performs at taped BET Hip-Hop Awards
- "Lucky one" in Roseburg shooting speaks about massacre
- Queen Latifah, Smokey Robinson to help Obamas celebrate arts
- Obama stumps for Sen. Murray in Washington state
ROSEBURG, Ore. (AP) — The 18-year-old college student singled out by the shooter as the "lucky one" to survive and deliver a package to law enforcement has spoken for the first time about the massacre.
- Shia LaBeouf charged with public intoxication in Texas
- New York theater named after stage and TV actor John Cullum
- Nick Jonas, Rick Ross, Meek Mill added to Tidal concert
- Germany hopes to exhibit some works from Gurlitt collection
NEW YORK (AP) — A premiere Friday for season six of AMC's "The Walking Dead" at New York's Madison Square Garden was so big and orchestrated, its stars attended a rehearsal that afternoon to prepare.
- Stalled Export-Import Bank to get a House vote
- Ohio might have a way to legally import execution drugs
- Ohio indictment alleges NY woman injected son's feeding tube
- Ohio boy severely injured in pool accident is invited to dance
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Two young cousins who went missing during a family camping trip in the Daniel Boone National Forest in Kentucky were found hungry but unharmed on Friday afternoon after about 20 hours, authorities said.
- Code Black Crimetime Saturday
- Criminal Minds Crimetime Saturday
- 48 Hours
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Teams Take Precautions After Infection Outbreak http://t.co/AW5RinVY7f11:53 PM - 09 Oct 15
jerry10tv RT @ColsCitySchools: Thanks to @Jerry10TV & #RayMiller for sharing their leadership advice w/students @ColsCitySchools Ft. Hayes HS today v…10:33 AM - 29 Sep 15
kristyn10tv @tammyfoster1972 @10Investigates @Chris10TV @ScottLight10TV @10TV I will!12:42 AM - 09 Oct 15
chris10tv RT @alegge27: Off to a great start! #GoCards #cardinalnation #triadcardinals #ucagameday #10tv #firstandten http://t.co/NJHbvydVPQ10:02 PM - 09 Oct 15
domtiberi RT @elflein65: @laurynlu13 Stay strong Lu!! #BuckeyeNation has your back. Everyone RT FOR #Lu. #LUkemia #Buckeyes #StaySrtrong http://t.co/…11:03 PM - 09 Oct 15