Latest In Central Ohio
Saturday Evening To End With Cool Temperatures And Clear Skies
Meteorologist Eric Elwell says a terrific fall evening is in the forecast under mostly clear skies. Get the details.
- Police Investigate Body Found After North Columbus Shooting
- Students Said School Gunman Was Homecoming Prince
- Woman Killed In West Columbus Crash
- Witnesses Chase Down Hit-Skip Driver After Deadly Crash
- Number Of People Infected With Ebola Hits 10,000
- One Person Critically-Injured In New Albany Motorcycle Crash
- Man Burned In Guernsey County Fracking Site Explosion
- Couple Married For 60 Years Dies After Severe Crash
- Slightly Warmer Temperatures on Saturday
School Shooter Will Not Be Charged With Escaping From Prison
An Ohio prosecutor has decided against filing charges against convicted high school shooter T.J. Lane for escaping prison because he doesn't want to give Lane another chance to anger the victims' families.
- Today in History, October 25th
- Former Ohio State Marching Band Member Speaks Out About Tongue-In-Cheek Calendar Found In Waters’ Office
- Remains Found In Virginia Belong To Missing UVA Student Hannah Graham
- Ohio State University Students Launch ‘Buckeyes Against Ebola’
- Ohio Highway Patrol To Focus Efforts To End Fatal Semi-Truck Crashes
- Central Ohio Law Enforcement Working To Stay Ahead Of Terror Threats
- Cloudy & A Chance For Rain To Start The Weekend
- Ebola Case In NYC Brings Demand For Quarantines
- Police Say Shooter Is Dead Following Attack At High School Near Seattle
- Blue Jackets Score Game-Winner With 20 Seconds Left
- Former OSU-Star Clark Kellogg Bonds With Fathers, Sons Over School Breakfast
- Ohio State Says Ex-Band Director Appeared In Inappropriate Student-Produced Videos
The Golden State Warriors had some fun with their rookies, including a former Buckeye. Watch what happens.
- NJ Gov. Christie back again in Iowa; 2016 on mind?
- Correction: US-United States-Iraq-US Death story
- Health care worker criticizes quarantine process
- US journalist says body was 'at war' with Ebola
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Rangers at Yosemite National Park say they're in a constant battle to keep wild black bears — with their ultra-keen noses and powerful paws — far away from humans.
- Musician Jack Bruce, bassist from the 1960s band Cream, has died at age 71
- Rowling writes backstory of Potter character
- Lupita Nyong'o seeks Va. slave-trade preservation
- NYC museum plans Basquiat exhibition
LONDON (AP) — Musician Jack Bruce, best known as the bassist from the 1960s group Cream, has died. He was 71.
- Ohio salt supplier imports shipments from Morocco
- Ohio holds meetings to discuss transit funding
- 2 killed in separate central Ohio accidents
- Ohio teen found guilty in gang slaying
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Federal prosecutors say a central Ohio man has been sent to prison for 12 years for trying to arrange a sexual encounter with what he thought was an 11-year-old girl.
- Crimetime Saturday - Elementary
- 48 Hours
- 48 Hours
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV #10TV @OhioState and @PennStateFball preview at http://t.co/OJzqWIK2Qy #Buckeyes #BuckeyeBlitz05:05 PM - 25 Oct 14
jerry10tv Police say they've found Anthony Luzio's car in a Delaware County pond tonight. He's been missing since July 4, 2005.05:36 PM - 21 Oct 14
kristyn10tv Doing the PurpleStride 5K to fight pancreatic cancer. Know it. Fight it. End it. #Purplestride, #powerinnumbers08:20 PM - 24 Oct 14
chris10tv From NASA---The GIANT sunspot we saw during the solar eclipse ERUPTED as an X3.1 class flare! http://t.co/wlOFnyCkm502:29 PM - 25 Oct 14
domtiberi RT @nic_frieds: look Ma, it's me!! @DOMTIBERI http://t.co/98UXkOPm7t04:43 PM - 25 Oct 14