Latest In Central Ohio
Urban Meyer Undergoes AppendectomyThe coach could potentially stay overnight following the surgery.
OSU Music Director Penned Letter Defending Ousted Marching Band DirectorThe letter was filed by Waters' attorney in federal court Wednesday.
NFL Finds Patriots Employees Probably Deflated BallsThe 243-page report released Wednesday said league investigators found no evidence that coach Bill Belichick and team management knew of the practice.
Man Pleads Guilty To Killing Father After Crime SpreeVershawn Davis Jr. will serve 37 years to life in prison.
State Senator Introduces Bicycle Helmet LegislationThe law would require children under 16 to wear a helmet while riding a bicycle or parents could face fines.
Picking The Perfect Arrangement For Mother's Day FlowersWith so many options for a Mother's Day gift, here are some tips from local shops
Arizona Bus Driver Traps School Children InsideVideo shows chaotic scene of kids frantically pleading to be let out, as parents try to pry open the doors
Police Charge Boyfriend With Murder In Girlfriend's Shooting Death
Initial reports from the boyfriend indicated the victim shot herself.
- Woman Seeks Rescue From Boyfriend In Online Pizza Order
- Two Teens Rushed To The Hospital After Drive-By Shooting
- Investigators Say Germanwings Pilot Practiced Descent
- Idaho Police Officer Dies After Traffic Stop Shooting
- 10 Things To Know For Wednesday, May 6
- How To Save Money On Family Fun In Ohio
- Family Dollar Robbed At Gunpoint
- Today In History Wednesday, May 6
- Meth Lab Found In Fayette County Home
- Sunny And Pleasant Wednesday
- 2015 May Primary Elections: Results & Information
- US warships no longer accompanying commercial ships in Gulf
- Pharmaceutical firm wants lethal injection drugs returned
- EPA suggests triggers for warning of algae in drinking water
- Fugitive on lam since 1959 waives extradition
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles County sheriff's officials say three people have been arrested for operating a fictitious police department that claims jurisdiction in 33 states and Mexico and says it has existed for 3,000 years.
- Broadway stars to celebrate B. Smith, help fight Alzheimer's
- CBS' Bob Schieffer leaving 'Face the Nation' this month
- Darren Criss to host free Stars in the Alley concert May 27
- Prince William, wife Kate off to country home with children
LONDON (AP) — The manager of Hot Chocolate singer Errol Brown says he has died in the Bahamas at age 71.
- Business groups tell Senate panel why they don't like John Kasich tax plan
- Ohio voters pass 84 percent of school levies
- Ex-Ohio State band director says trustees decided on firing
- School levies pass at highest rate in decade statewide
Changes are in motion at the Ohio Parole Board with Cynthia Mauser, chairwoman of the panel since April 2006, moving to a new position in the Department of Rehabilitation and Correction. Mauser, an attorney and board member since 2001, had been interim managing director of Court and Community programs in the prisons agency. She recently was appointed permanently to the job, spokesman JoEllen Smith confirmed today.
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Criminal Minds
- CSI: Cyber
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Urban Meyer Undergoes Emergency Appendectomy http://t.co/vocTT63uZ102:22 PM - 06 May 15
jerry10tv RT @10TV: Tornado Warning for Crawford and Wyandot County until 4:45pm. http://t.co/rER0n1jndi04:27 PM - 05 May 15
kristyn10tv Election results @ 11 on 10TV!10:28 PM - 05 May 15
chris10tv RT @hausofnick: @Chris10TV Columbus, Ohio last night. #iPhone6 http://t.co/I5o2jN5xjw02:14 PM - 06 May 15
domtiberi RT @Safe_Roads: Ohio - W. Chester Twp. Driver that killed utility worker may have been Texting.http://t.co/z8Ti9MNmvP @DOMTIBERI @OhioOL @O…12:21 PM - 06 May 15