Latest In Central Ohio
Cleveland Apologizes For $500 Ambulance Bill Sent To Tamir Rice's FamilyThe Mayor of Cleveland has apologized to the family of Tamir Rice, saying he is sorry for any pain caused by a $500 claim for emergency services sent to the boy's estate.
Tonight at 11: Can You Really Negotiate Your College Tuition?If you've checked the cost of a year of college education lately, it's enough to put a parent into sticker shock. But are these budget-busting tuition rates really the bottom line?
Breakthrough: Scientists Detect Einstein-Predicted RipplesIn an announcement that electrified the world of astronomy, scientists said Thursday that they have finally detected gravitational waves, the ripples in the fabric of space-time that Einstein predicted a century ago.
Morning Forecast: Frigid, Below Zero Wind ChillsAn Arctic cold front will move through tomorrow, ushering in even more frigid temperatures for the weekend.
James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke" With Adele Breaks YouTube RecordMore than 67.6 million people have watched the duo cruise through London.
Weather Geek Report: Tracking The President's Day StormChris Bradley is watching a storm for early next week that could bring several inches of snow to Ohio.
Astronaut Tweets Cool Video Of Lightning Storm From SpaceIt's an out-of-this-world view. British astronaut Tim Peake took to social media Tuesday to share the impressive sight of a lightning storm as seen from the International Space Station.
School and Business Closings, DelaysWatch 10TV, listen to Sunny 95, and refresh 10TV.com to get the latest school closings and delays for Columbus and central Ohio.
- Sears, Kmart Closing At Least 50 Stores, Including 3 Ohio Locations
- "My head hurts": Dad listens to daughter's shooting death
- Sheriff's Office Seizes Half Kilo Of Coke, $36K Cash In Drug Bust
- Local Black Lives Matter Activist's Suicide Stuns Family & Community
- Alleged Victim Says Former Teacher's Aide "Raped Him" Several Times
Alleged Victim Says Former Teacher's Aide "Raped Him" Several Times
Michelle Moore has been charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.
- VIDEO: Company Shows How Quickly Hoverboard Batteries Catch Fire
- Some Ohio Lawmakers Think Planned Parenthood Cuts Will Benefit Women's Health
- Occupiers At Oregon Refuge Say They'll Turn Themselves In
- Grove City Officer Receives Praise For Saluting Funeral Procession
- Ohio House Passes Legislation To Require Mandatory Prison Sentences For Sex Offenders
- FBI unable to crack San Bernardino killers' cell phone
- Police: Okla. man decapitated grandma, her husband
- Columbus Crew SC Unveil New "For Columbus" Kit
- Slain teen's father said he found out about her death on TV
- Health officials: Here's what we need to do to stop Zika virus
- Teacher's aide charged with filming sexual acts between students
- Browns Deny Lying About Johnny Manziel's Concussion
- Maurice Clarett Pleads Guilty To Drunk Driving Charge
- Two More Former Buckeyes Pick Up Super Bowl Championship
- Affidavit: Manziel's attack left ex-girlfriend deaf in 1 ear
The new kit was inspired by the Columbus City flag.
- Manatees flock to 72-degree springs to escape cold
- US says precise location of Iran's enriched uranium unknown
- Arkansas judge charged in death of son left in hot car
- Official: Hamas prevents senior UN staffer from leaving Gaza
MINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) — A suburban New York man has been found guilty of vehicular manslaughter and other charges in the death of a police officer even though the officer was struck and killed by another driver.
- Taylor Swift to kick off the Grammy Awards with performance
- Armstrong, Domingo, McDonald picked for Lincoln Center hall
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving
- Peyton Manning has a little fun with little brother Eli
NEW YORK (AP) — Ken Watanabe will return to his royal robes on Broadway in "The King and I" starting March 17 after he recovers from stomach cancer treatment.
- Ohio high court: Sale of prison OK under state constitution
- The Latest: Leaders back signing of Planned Parenthood bill
- Capital University in Ohio names new president
- Fire crews in Ohio rescue driver trapped in vehicle in river
The Mayor of Cleveland has apologized to the family of Tamir Rice, saying he is sorry for any pain caused by a $500 claim for emergency services sent to the boy's estate.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Life in Pieces
- The Big Bang Theory
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV UPDATE: Cleveland has apologized to family of #TamirRice for ambulance bill | #10TV | https://t.co/OtMNFVPMXm https://t.co/VLFCsVcUY501:27 PM - 11 Feb 16
jerry10tv Governor Kasich finishes 2nd in the New Hampshire Primary. You'll hear from him tonight at 11.09:39 PM - 09 Feb 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: Health officials: Here's what we need to do to stop Zika virus https://t.co/dlD0On4RaN #10TV https://t.co/vgvdttkJWg08:38 PM - 10 Feb 16
chris10tv NOON WEATHER-- Partly sunny and cold. Temp: 16 degrees. #10tv https://t.co/TYXV23lAK712:13 PM - 11 Feb 16
domtiberi .@crewfan86 @ColumbusCrewSC @stanger1970 @keikamara we hear you!!01:20 PM - 11 Feb 16