Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Funeral held today for 6 of 8 victims in Pike Co. massacreThe family members were killed April 22 and so far investigators have yet to make an arrest or say what the motive is behind the mass murders.
Evening Forecast: Partly to mostly cloudy, low of 48Even colder air moves in over us tomorrow causing more widespread showers and even a few thunderstorms.
Fla. high school sacks nation's last tackle powderpuff football gameWhat boosters describe as the nation's last tackle powderpuff football game is no more, at least for now.
Ross Co. deputy on paid leave after being charged with OVISergeant Brett McKnight was involved in a single vehicle crash on Trego Creek Road May 1.
Toddler survives cliff tumble that kills mom in OregonA 3-year-old boy survived a 50-foot fall at a popular Oregon hiking trail that killed his 37-year-old mother.
Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay $55M in talc-powder cancer lawsuitJohnson & Johnson has been ordered to pay $55 million to a woman who claims its talcum powder caused her ovarian cancer.
WATCH LIVE: Hillary Clinton talks jobs, economy in AthensOn Tuesday, Hillary Clinton will continue her “Breaking Down Barriers” tour at Jackie O's Brewery & Tap Room in Athens.
Tanger Outlets looking to fill 900+ positions for new Columbus location
Tanger Outlets will host a job fair on May 6 to hire more than 900 employees in Columbus.
- Marines open investigation into famous Iwo Jima photo
- 10 things to watch for in tonight's Indiana primary
- Ariz. student gets felony charge for exposing himself in yearbook photo
- VIDEO: Ohio man charged after cop helps find his marijuana lost in yard
- Missing 11-year-old found; alert canceled
- Mother's Day Mania: Celebrating moms everywhere
- American troop killed by "enemy fire" in Iraq
- What moms REALLY want on Mother's Day
- LIVE UPDATES: Central Ohio Traffic Blog
- A new home? Three Earth-like planets discovered
- Community says goodbye to six of the Pike Co. murder victims
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- Don Shula treated for fluid retention, sleep apnea
- Texas prison ban on Muslim inmate beards, caps ruled illegal
- San Francisco OKs settlement after deadly 2013 airport crash
- The Latest: San Francisco protects disputed tree in backyard
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — In a story April 28 story about activists seeking a probe into the drownings of three Florida teens, The Associated Press reported erroneously that several groups were involved in organizing a news conference. The story also left out the main organizing group, the International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement. Black Lives Matter and the NAACP told The Tampa Bay Times that they were not involved in the news conference.
- Former Prince assistant says he was healthy, energetic
- 'Blues Brothers' cartoon show tuning up for a television gig
- Radiohead releases 'Burn The Witch' ahead of world tour
- Eurovision song contest heads to US airwaves
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — A Minnesota radio station is arranging a nationwide simulcast of a Prince song to honor the late music superstar.
- Ohio village fights class action status in speed camera case
- Ohio man accused of killing 3 women recalls fits of rage
- Ohio man who told 911 he killed wife faces murder counts
- Ohio man charged with murder in shooting of woman in car
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Ohio Supreme Court has ruled in favor of a former central Ohio school board member who says his colleagues violated state open meetings laws while exchanging emails.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
jerry10tv RT @Kristyn10TV: Up with the birds to cover the Cap City Half Marathon on 10TV! Good luck runners!!!! https://t.co/jMDrnfNZFR04:20 PM - 30 Apr 16
kristyn10tv @raguglielmi Thank you for keeping thousands of runners safe today!06:15 PM - 30 Apr 16
chris10tv TRACKING RAIN--- Sprinkles and light rain showers are moving through Licking into Muskingum Counties. #10tv https://t.co/CnYXzDTkIy06:11 PM - 03 May 16
domtiberi .@rezzhead @SugarBowlNola @ltbamafan Urban is the best coach in the country... He is far from done. #Bama lucky they did not meet #Buckeyes06:02 PM - 03 May 16