Latest In Central Ohio
Lawmaker’s proposal brings transgender bathroom debate to OhioState laws recently passed in North Carolina and Mississippi has sparked a national conversation and controversy.
Ohio lawmakers expected to change amount of alcohol allowed in beerThis week, state legislators are expected to move forward with a push to wipe out Ohio's current 12 percent cap on the amount of alcohol allowed in beer.
Playgrounds blamed for increased concussions among childrenA new study shows playground-related brain injuries have risen significantly in the last decade.
Community says goodbye to six of the Pike Co. murder victimsFamily members say the mass murder in Pike County is more than a shocking headline.
Evening Forecast: Mostly cloudy & cool, low of 48Cloudy with a few spotty showers across Ohio this evening.
Giant Eagle recalls cookies due to undeclared milk allergenGiant Eagle is voluntarily recalling Walnut Delight and Pecan Tassie cookies prepared in their bakery departments at all stories due to an undeclared milk allergen.
Father pleads guilty in 11-month-old’s death caused by ingesting heroinKyle Black, 29, pleaded guilty to one count of involuntary manslaughter in connection to the death of Dominic Dickinson.
Judge makes decision regarding Prince's estate
Five of Prince's six surviving siblings appeared in court Monday for the first hearing to start sorting out an estate certain to be worth millions.
- "CSI" fan uses show's techniques to help solve murder
- Heartland Project: Who's your hero?
- Autopsy report sheds little light on death of Joey LaBute
- ‘Seriously, please take her stuff:’ Tongue-in-cheek obit captures quirks of late Columbus woman
- Reports: Starbucks sued over ice-to-coffee ratio
- Sports Authority closing all 450 stores, 2 in central Ohio
- "Spying billboards" use your phone data to track shoppers
- Uber testing two-minute wait time
- Grove City teen killed in car accident
- Ringling Bro. circus elephants take final bow
- Experts offer tips for homeowners thinking about remodeling
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- City delays tearing down gazebo where Tamir Rice was shot
- Doctor files complaint, says support for abortion silenced
- Chicago: Stop legal fight to look at new Lucas Museum site
- Marines investigating claim about men in Iwo Jima photo
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The New Orleans sheriff says his department is doing a good job improving the city's jail and should get more time rather than face a federal takeover.
- Kate Blanchett named goodwill ambassador for UN refugees
- Oprah Winfrey to star in HBO's 'Henrietta Lacks' movie
- Olafur Eliasson features waterfall in Versailles palace show
- Prince Harry, Canada's Trudeau mark wounded soldiers event
WASHINGTON (AP) — Noting an increase in persecution, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom is recommending additions to its list of countries of particular concern.
- Ohioan gets 9 years in string of thefts from animal shelters
- Wright State University president to retire next year
- Appeals court: No jail credit for convicted rapist, murderer
- Man charged after cop helps find his marijuana lost in yard
CINCINNATI (AP) — Authorities are trying to determine whether distracted driving was involved in a crash that killed a Cincinnati firefighter on his way to work.
- Mike & Molly
- Mike & Molly
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Playgrounds blamed for increased concussions among children https://t.co/GMwmi1AHWX #10TV https://t.co/bqzFoTWS1X06:49 PM - 02 May 16
jerry10tv RT @Kristyn10TV: Up with the birds to cover the Cap City Half Marathon on 10TV! Good luck runners!!!! https://t.co/jMDrnfNZFR04:20 PM - 30 Apr 16
kristyn10tv @raguglielmi Thank you for keeping thousands of runners safe today!06:15 PM - 30 Apr 16
chris10tv WHAT THE HAIL--- I'm showing when and where hail is possible this week. WEATHER GEEK REPORT here--- https://t.co/bFghZKf1I307:03 PM - 02 May 16
domtiberi .@ltbamafan I have many friends from #Cleveland and the Lake Front is a great place. @Thomsen500 will tell you Northern Ohio is great!!07:13 PM - 02 May 16