Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
No Debris Found In Search For Missing Plane
Investigators were hoping for a breakthrough in the search for a missing Malaysian Airlines plane when they found a yellow object floating in the water. Get the details.
- Police Nab Three Juveniles Following Carjacking In NE Columbus
- Pizza Chain Sbarro Files For Bankruptcy A Second Time
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Flashing School Kids From Window
- State Warns Older Ohioans Of Falling Hazards As Temperatures Warm
- Ohio Jail Idles Scanner Because Of Health Concerns
- Obama Discusses Ukraine With Chinese Leader
- Monday's Most Wanted: Marvin Brydie
- Warm Temperatures To Start The Week
- Ohio Gas Prices Steady To Start Work Week
Police Search For Armed Robber On Ohio State University Campus
Columbus Police and Ohio State University Police search for armed robber on campus. Read more.
- Suspected Car Thief Caught In The Act
- Deputies Find Missing Woman In Licking County
- 10 Things To Know For Monday, March 10
- Today In History, March 10
- One Person Dead In Apartment Fire
- Young Wrestling Buddies Raise Awareness for Autism Beyond The Mat
- Armed Robber Accused Of Assaulting Restaurant Manager
- Spring-like Temps Move In On Monday
- Officer Among Three Men Killed In Ohio Nightclub Shooting
- Buckeyes Hold On To Edge Spartans
- 2 Teams Named Ohio Hockey Champs After 7 Overtime Game
The Ohio State Men's Basketball team will face Purdue on Thursday. Get the latest.
- Lawmaker catching heat for NBA tweet often feisty
- Methodists end minister's NY same-sex wedding case
- Firm: Pittsburgh-area woman was on missing flight
- South Sudan protest against UN after weapons found
NEW YORK (AP) — Aretha Franklin has much R-E-S-P-E-C-T for President Barack Obama — regardless of his spelling skills.
- Today In History, March 10
- Family of Texas man on flight clinging to hope, faith
- Cardinal Dolan says church isn't called to conform to polls
- Jesus movie 5th at weekend box office
LONDON (AP) — Screen stars Jude Law, Tom Hiddleston and Judi Dench have seen their stage work rewarded with nominations at Britain's Laurence Olivier theater awards.
- Arrest made in Ohio bar shooting that killed 3
- Wife’s call put focus on plant intoxicants
- Ohio man found dead hanging by leg from bridge
- Smokers may pay for Kasich’s tax cut
ST. MARYS, Ohio — Authorities are awaiting an autopsy to explain the death of a western Ohio man killed in an apparent freak accident. The Auglaize County Sheriff’s Office says the body of 36-year-old Richard Moon was found yesterday afternoon hanging upside-down from a creek bridge outside St. Marys, his leg caught in a guardrail support.
- How I Met Your Mother
- 2 Broke Girls
- Mike & Molly
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV 10TV: Police Nab Three Juveniles Following Carjacking In NE Columbus http://t.co/y21Rj1CPuC12:16 PM - 10 Mar 14
jerry10tv State A.G. Mike DeWine rushed to a Cincinnati hospital feeling ill.02:09 PM - 07 Mar 14
kristyn10tv Ready for Monday. Working on a Habitat for Humanity house with the Columbus Crew-Then off to a story in Merion Village. See you @ 5 on 10TV!10:03 PM - 09 Mar 14
chris10tv First blooms of the year??? 10TV viewer Susan sent me this pic from Pataskala. #ohwx http://t.co/TbMJn9xIHq06:02 PM - 07 Mar 14
domtiberi What a game... Buckeyes knock of Michigan State 69 to 67.....06:42 PM - 09 Mar 14