Latest In Central Ohio
Westerville police: Man tried to lure young child into van with candyWesterville police are searching for a man in connection to an attempted abduction last week.
2016 Memorial Tournament: Event schedules, course pairings, parking infoHere's everything you need to know about this year's Memorial Tournament.
Drew Peterson found guilty in murder-for-hire plotJurors reached the verdict Tuesday afternoon after deliberating for little more than an hour.
Trump unveils list of donations to veterans groupsPresumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is set to announce the charities that will receive the money he raised for veterans' causes earlier this year.
Afternoon Forecast: Sunny and dry; high 86High pressure continues to bring warm temperatures and dry conditions. Highs in the mid-80s on this Tuesday
Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of gorilla's deathA prosecutor's office says police are investigating the circumstances surrounding a 4-year-old boy entering a gorilla's exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo and the animal being shot to death to protect the child.
JetBlue passenger stopped from boarding plane over clothingA JetBlue passenger says the airline has apologized to her after gate agents at Logan Airport forced her to change her shorts because they were too short.
Moving soon? Here are some tips on National Moving DayAlso dubbed as “Crazy Tuesday”, the day after Memorial Day is one of the busiest for movers.
Obetz mayor facing assault charges after dust-up at mother’s funeral
Obetz mayor David “Greg” Scott was hospitalized and is facing charges following an altercation last week at a funeral home.
- Columbus is among the top cities for new college grads
- Local missionary killed while helping orphans in Cambodia
- Wives of Tuskegee Airmen reflect on husbands' achievements
- Men are making more money off their homes than women
- Jack Hanna on shooting gorilla: ‘The right decision was made’
- Obama after the presidency
- Secret Service jump on stage at Bernie Sanders rally
- Curry and record-setting Warriors headed back to NBA Finals
- How to avoid a lawsuit for back taxes
- Cincinnati Zoo defends action to kill gorilla, but questions over safety linger
- Evening forecast: Clear skies; low 62
- OSU football coach Ed Warinner reflects on meaning of Memorial Day
- Ohio State baseball team earns Big Ten title
- Dublin amps up safety on the eve of Memorial Tournament activities
- NBA player's shooting death may have been simple mistake
The Golden State Warriors return to the NBA Finals for a rematch with LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, who lost the 2015 title in six games.
- Affidavit: Ex-Texas Tech player stole guns in burglary
- CBS exec behind popular 1960s and 1970s shows dies at age 94
- Louisiana deputies report shooting man with rifle in roadway
- The Latest: Victim of shark attack has 1 large bite wound
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill is pushing a bill she says is aimed at helping World War II veterans exposed to mustard gas.
- Lundquist to step down from SEC football on CBS after 2016
- SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck over Trump comments
- Adele calls out fan for filming show instead of watching it
- Ronnie Wood, wife Sally Humphreys welcome twin daughters
LONDON (AP) — Britain's 90-year-old Queen Elizabeth II is a Vanity Fair cover star, in a portrait by photographer Annie Leibovitz.
- Cincinnati police to probe circumstances of gorilla's death
- University of Akron president steps down after rough 2 years
- 4th suit linking DuPont C8 dumping to illness goes to trial
- Police suspect boy, 7, accidentally shot himself in face
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Latest on a condemned inmate's Ohio appeal over DNA testing (all times local):
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Drew Peterson found guilty in murder-for-hire plot https://t.co/4AOpQAMYEY #10TV03:19 PM - 31 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @KilbourneBands: Thanks to @Kristyn10TV for the S/O https://t.co/m3kqtVLef003:42 PM - 31 May 16
chris10tv When you neighborhood could hit 90 and timing out the next round of storms. #10tv https://t.co/I1jEvVk2uH04:00 PM - 31 May 16
domtiberi .@Tonybphotos thank you my friend for the picture... Very kind of you.01:31 AM - 31 May 16