Latest In Central Ohio
Report: Secondary violation expected for Braxton Miller, no eligibility lostOhio State quarterback Braxton Miller found himself caught in the tangled web of NCAA compliance after posting a photo on Instagram with a trainer and a table full of AdvoCare products.
Eliana’s Journey: Baby Who Gained Worldwide Attention Battling Trisomy 18 Passes AwayA 16-week-old Orient baby - whose journey battling a rare genetic condition called Trisomy 18 spread love across the globe - has passed away.
Getting Outdoors and Getting ActiveFrom Columbus Public Health
The latest developments on religious-objection lawsINDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Indiana Gov. Mike Pence has urged lawmakers to send a bill to his desk by the end of the week to clarify the intent of a new religious-objections law that critics fear could permit discrimination against gays and lesbians.
Delta Now Offers Customers Pet TrackingRest assure during your flight that your pet will be OK. Get the details here.
NYPD Detective Faces Suspension After Ranting At Uber DriverA New York Police detective is facing suspension, reassignment and loss of his clearance after an incident with an Uber driver Monday that was captured on video.
Pac-Man Gobbles Its Way Through Google MapsGoogle Maps has Pac-Man for free on the internet. Read more.
Singer-Songwriter Joni Mitchell Hospitalized'Big Yellow Taxi' singer rushed to Los Angeles Hospital. Read more.
CPD Arrests Two After Chase Through Near East Side
Two men are behind bars after leading police on a chase following a carjacking on Columbus’ near-east side.
- Sunny And Cool Start To Wedneday
- Biker Rushed Into Surgery After North Columbus Crash
- Former Youth Coach Sentenced For Child Porn
- Today In History, April 1st
- Two People Shot In South Columbus Robbery
- Bexley Pushes Ahead With Legislation Protecting LGBT Community
- Giant Eagle, GetGo Announce Large Allergen-Related Recall
- New Food Truck Reservation System A Hit With Owners & Customers
- Ohio University Students Protest President’s Move After Wife’s Bat Encounter
- Forecast: Sunny & Warm On Wednesday, High 60
- Mom Apologizes For Her Rude Teens In Viral Facebook Post
- Meyer Asked About Playing Two QBs, Trying To Find Playmakers
- Brian Hartline Attends 'Prom To Remember' In Cleveland
- Cincinnati Reds Create Nursing Suite For Moms
- Browns' GM To Be Suspended 4 Games For Texting Sideline, Team Fined
Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller found himself caught in the tangled web of NCAA compliance after posting a photo on Instagram with a trainer and a table full of AdvoCare products.
- Blaze that killed firefighter in porch collapse was accident
- Man who sued Aaron Hernandez due to testify in murder trial
- US stock indexes open on a soft note, continuing declines
- Ads featuring Hitler, Arab leader to appear on Philly buses
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Court papers filed in connection with a New York college student's alcohol-related death reveal he drank a 60-ounce bottle of vodka during what college officials say was the hazing of pledges at an unsanctioned fraternity.
- Maya Angelou play in development by Tavis Smiley, Kenny Leon
- Broadway's 'Honeymoon in Vegas' will close this Sunday
- Olympic champ Gabby Douglas' family to get reality show
- Churches can meet in NYC schools despite ruling
BERLIN (AP) — Germany says experts have determined that a Camille Pissarro painting from the art trove hoarded by the late collector Cornelius Gurlitt was looted by the Nazis and will be returned to its rightful owner's descendants.
- Justices reprimand judge for drunken driving
- Ohio Politics Now: Brown, Kasich weigh in on Indiana religious freedom law
- How will Ohio enforce new voting rules for out-of-state students?
- Business leaders seek second opinion on failing Ohio dam
CLEVELAND -- Cleveland and the U.S. Department of Justice are seeking an independent monitor to oversee an agreement for reforms of the city's police department.
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- The Dovekeepers - Part 2
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Eliana’s Journey: Baby Who Gained Worldwide Attention Battling Trisomy 18 Passes Away http://t.co/trvuDZznh810:29 AM - 01 Apr 15
jerry10tv 25 Things You'll Never Experience Again http://t.co/DTL49K9DJF09:24 PM - 30 Mar 15
kristyn10tv @SRMHughes I'm always looking for a good story-hard news or human interest!Have you tried messaging me on my Facebook personality page?02:49 PM - 29 Mar 15
chris10tv RT @AmSweet51814: @Chris10TV cool Fog ahead on Alkire Rd in Grove City http://t.co/6RWkYAYNYt08:49 PM - 31 Mar 15
domtiberi How about them @BlueJacketsNHL 3 to 2 OT winners over @NHLDevils Jackets have now won 7 in a row. Playing great these days winning 10 out 1110:10 PM - 31 Mar 15