Latest In Central Ohio
Marathon Patient Champions: Children Featured Along Marathon MilesKolby will be featured at Mile 10 in this year's Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon and Half Marathon.
Truth Test: Zach Scott Ad Focusing On Recent InvestigationsAd takes claims so far, some claims are misleading.
Gun shop ordered to pay millions to injured police officersThe lawsuit alleges the store was negligent and should've spotted clear warning signs that the gun was being sold to a "straw buyer," or someone who was buying the gun for someone who couldn't legally do so.
Dublin Police: Jogger Says She Was Grabbed By Man On Muirfield DriveDublin Police are looking for a man who grabbed a woman while she was jogging this morning.
Man Arrested 23 Years After Dublin Furniture Salesman’s MurderRichard Woods' body was discovered in a ditch in Warren County in 1992. The suspect in the case will finally go before a judge Wednesday.
Gahanna Citizens Disappointed To See Traditional Holiday Parade EndThousands of Gahanna residents have taken part in the parade and tree lighting over the years and some are sad to see the tradition go.
Evening Forecast: Partly To Mostly Cloudy, Low 46Partly cloudy and cool weather expected the next couple of days followed even chillier air this weekend.
- Pickerington Schools Reinstates Pay For Teacher Charged In Deadly Domestic Dispute
- Homicide Charges Dropped For Pickerington Teacher
- Dramatic 911 Call Reveals New Details In Deadly Fairfield Co. Domestic Dispute
- Glass Bridge 3,500 Feet Above Ground Cracks
- Homicide victim found on hiking trail with hurt dog on leash
Truth Test: Marijuana Ad Claims Voters Are Being Tricked
However, this ad deceives voters too.
- One Dead In Fayette County Crash Involving Car & Semi
- WATCH: Pickerington church surprises pizza driver with $1,000 tip
- Trick-or-Treat Dates & Times Across Central Ohio
- Woman sues nephew, says his exuberant greeting led to fall
- Clinton, Sanders Rivalry In Spotlight As Democrats Debate
- Student At Center Of Mac & Cheese Tirade Apologizes
- Playboy To Scrap Nudity In Magazine Makeover
- Bride Rushes Towards Crash In Her Wedding Dress
- Chicago Mayor Blames Cell Phone Video For More Violent Crimes
- Former Columbus Detective 'Negligent' In Handling Of Child Rape Case Involving HIV Positive Man
- Investigators Cancel Amber Alert For 4-Year-Old
- AP source: Chase Utley appeal hearing not held Monday
- Vote: First and 10 Play of the Week for week 7
- Ordinance Would Change The Way Pets Are Left Outside
- Coons' FG In OT Gives Browns 33-30 Win Over Ravens
When you watch an NFL football game, it's not likely the name Joe Carr comes to mind.
- Gun shop ordered to pay millions to injured police officers
- Criminal probe under way on claim that officer spat on man
- Annapolis Rock hiker who died identified as UK professor
- Prosecutors oppose ex-Virginia 1st lady's delay request
CHILLICOTHE, Ohio (AP) — A woman's dead body was found hanging on a fence by a sleeve in a southern Ohio city where police have been investigating the cases of several women who died or disappeared under suspicious circumstances.
- Jamaica's Marlon James wins Booker Prize for Marley-inspired 'Brief History of Seven Killings'
- Israeli clerics and ex-president pray for end to violence
- New Atlanta fashion museum opens with Oscar de la Renta show
- Taylor Swift leads American Music Awards nominations
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Harry Connick Jr. is adding the title of daytime show host to his resume.
- Dead woman found in Ohio city where others disappeared
- Chillicothe police investigating woman's death as homicide
- Ohio judge rules Youngstown schools takeover can proceed
- Official Issue 1 campaign struggles with internal politics
Lawyers for World Harvest Church and its one-time insurer squared off before the Ohio Supreme Court today over whether the insurer must pay $1 million of a $3.1 million judgment for a church daycare employee’s beating of a toddler. Grange Mutual Casualty Co. argues it is not responsible for paying the money under a clause in its policy with the megachurch that excludes coverage for acts of abuse or molestation.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Gahanna Citizens Disappointed To See Traditional Holiday Parade End http://t.co/YhKJXq19eQ06:07 PM - 13 Oct 15
jerry10tv RT @ColsCitySchools: Thanks to @Jerry10TV & #RayMiller for sharing their leadership advice w/students @ColsCitySchools Ft. Hayes HS today v…10:33 AM - 29 Sep 15
kristyn10tv One of my favorite four letter words: HOME! http://t.co/YsovCVGK0o08:16 PM - 12 Oct 15
chris10tv Send me your fall foliage pictures. Tell me where you drive to see the best color. #10tv http://t.co/rljT9kr9Y206:02 PM - 13 Oct 15
domtiberi RT @BuckeyeNotes: The jerseys Ohio State will wear in the dark…8 p.m. Oct. 17…Ohio Stadium…vs. Penn State: Right here. Right now! http://t.…02:51 PM - 13 Oct 15