Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Mother's Day Mania: Celebrating moms everywhere10TV is saluting moms everywhere all week long!
What moms REALLY want on Mother's DayMother's Day is supposed to be relaxing for mom but it can be hard for us guys to map out the best course of action when it comes to cards, gifts and plans.
LIVE UPDATES: Central Ohio Traffic BlogTraffic updates around Columbus, Ohio. What to expect for your commute.
Morning Forecast: Lingering clouds; temps in mid 60sCloudy skies and a little cool today in between systems with just a slim chance for a sprinkle.
A new home? Three Earth-like planets discoveredResearchers have found three potentially habitable worlds orbiting a dwarf star.
Community says goodbye to six of the Pike Co. murder victimsFamily members say the mass murder in Pike County is more than a shocking headline.
Columbus City Council passes bill banning city travel to North CarolinaMembers of Columbus City Council say they took a stand Monday night to support the transgender community in Ohio and North Carolina.
Activists say test unfairly leads to dogs being euthanizedThe goal at the Franklin County Dog Shelter is to have as many dogs as possible adopted, redeemed or rescued from the shelter. But often, some are euthanized.
Mother's Day Deals
It's Mother's Day Mania all week on 10TV.
- Missing 11-year-old last seen in north Columbus
- Police seeking information on Westerville robbery suspect
- Alabama mother arrested in death of baby in hot car
- U.S. mom, daughter talk surviving 5 days in New Zealand wilderness
- Lawmaker’s proposal brings transgender bathroom debate to Ohio
- Ohio lawmakers expected to change amount of alcohol allowed in beer
- Playgrounds blamed for increased concussions among children
- Evening Forecast: Mostly cloudy & cool, low of 48
- Giant Eagle recalls cookies due to undeclared milk allergen
- Father pleads guilty in 11-month-old’s death caused by ingesting heroin
- Buckeyes set to play 4 consecutive night games this season
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- Dwyane Wade 'honored' to be Prince's favorite player
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Grandparent: Teacher hangs boy hung from chalkboard by belt
- Deputy shoots man who was waving gun in South Carolina
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Researchers are set to announce that they believe the famed ship used by the legendary explorer Captain James Cook to sail around the world is submerged somewhere in Rhode Island's Newport Harbor.
- US agency reports heightened religious persecution abroad
- Kate Blanchett named goodwill ambassador for UN refugees
- Oprah Winfrey to star in HBO's 'Henrietta Lacks' movie
- Olafur Eliasson features waterfall in Versailles palace show
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Romania's culture minister who resigned over his failure to resolve a bitter dispute at Romania's main opera house involving internationally acclaimed ballerina Alina Cojocaru, says he has changed his mind.
- Ohio businessman admits he didn't pay $600k in federal taxes
- EPA: 2 square mile toxic blob nearing Cleveland water plant
- Ohio panel eyes changes to online voter registration bill
- Card servicing company to add nearly 200 jobs by year's end
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Columbus has passed a plan barring city employees from traveling to North Carolina on non-essential business in a show of support for the transgender community.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Morning Forecast: Lingering clouds; temps in mid 60s https://t.co/P1Dc2WKXSm #Doppler1006:40 AM - 03 May 16
jerry10tv RT @Kristyn10TV: Up with the birds to cover the Cap City Half Marathon on 10TV! Good luck runners!!!! https://t.co/jMDrnfNZFR04:20 PM - 30 Apr 16
kristyn10tv @raguglielmi Thank you for keeping thousands of runners safe today!06:15 PM - 30 Apr 16
chris10tv Good morning. Cool start to the day with temps in the upper 40s to around 50. Grab a jacket and be prepared for spotty showers. #10tv05:00 AM - 03 May 16