Latest In Central Ohio
Rock Throwing Victim, Witness Said Juveniles Responsible Endangered LivesThe Columbus Police Department apprehended three juveniles, Monday evening, in connection to the rock-throwing incidents.
Franklin Township Firefighters Hoping Grant Will Help Staff DepartmentThe department hit hard by budget cuts, failed levies and lay-offs is hopeful there is good news on the horizon.
Accusers Say New Cosby Court Documents Prove Their ClaimsThe admission came from a recently-released deposition, from a 2005 lawsuit, that was eventually settled.
E-Cigarette Owners Face Uncertain Future In Wake Of Proposed FDA RulesThe FDA says it wants to make sure that electronic cigarettes are safe and that consumers know exactly what they're buying.
Chinese Food "Emergency": 911 Caller Complains About OrderAn Ohio woman has been arrested after calling 911 to complain about an order of Chinese food.
CD 102.5 Fights To Stay On Air Through CrowdfundingWWCD 102.5 has started a crowdfunding campaign to obtain their broadcasting license
Agents Raid Indiana Home Of Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Amid Child Porn InvestigationJared Fogle’s Zionsville home was raided around 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday. Zionsville is located about 20 miles northwest of Indianapolis.
ODOT Working To Keep Drivers Rolling Despite Westside DetoursNearly a week after a fiery tanker crash under an I-70 bridge, the push is on to keep traffic flowing.
- Agents Raid Indiana Home Of Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Amid Child Porn Investigation
- Hilliard Couple Says They Were Unfairly Detained On Cruise
- ‘Can’t Buy Me Love’ actress Amanda Peterson dead at 43
- Police: Man Shoots off Firework From Top of His Head, Dies
- 1 man killed, 4 children stabbed in Ohio attack
Equal Rights Group Asking New Albany For Anti-discrimination Law
A grass roots equality group known as Wenited is calling on the village of New Albany to pass an anti-discrimination ordinance.
- West Nile Virus Found In Columbus; Spraying Resumes This Week
- Patients confront doctor who falsely diagnosed them with cancer
- Heroin use rising among women and wealthy
- Colo. man, 60, Killed By Apparent Stray Bullet While Camping
- Children Get Wrong Immunizations At New Jersey Clinic
- Dylann Roof Formally Indicted On Murder Charges
- F-16 And Cessna Collide In Deadly Crash Near S.C. Highway
- First Great White Shark of 2015 Tagged Off Cape Cod
- WEATHER ALERT: Flash Flood Watch For Southern Ohio
- Women's National Team Paid Significantly Less Than Men's Teams By FIFA
- Study: Employers Struggling To Get Millennials To Put Down Their Cell Phones
- 6 Buckeyes Named To Preseason Watchlists For Maxwell Football Club Awards
- FSU QB off team after video shows him punching woman in face
- Rory McIlroy Says He Ruptured Ligament In Left Ankle
- U.S. Captures Women's World Cup Title In 5-2 Rout
Team USA won $2 million from FIFA for winning this year’s title.
- Ohio governor's police standards board to hold first meeting
- Baltimore police: 3 dead in shooting near university campus
- Millions share story of girl found dead in Massachusetts
- To some who stood by Cosby, his admission is turning point
SHERMAN, Ill. (AP) — Voters in central Illinois have given the Republican nomination to state Sen. Darin LaHood in the race to replace former U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock. That means the son of former area congressman and U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is likely headed to Washington.
- 5-day film festival launches in Jamaica's capital
- Lady Gaga's stylist to show at New York Fashion Week
- Paula Deen distances herself from posted 'I Love Lucy' photo
- ESPN's Jackson wins Pro Football Hall's broadcasting award
QUITO, Ecuador (AP) — Pope Francis is challenging Latin America's youth to take up his environmental protection campaign, saying the defense of God's creation isn't just a recommendation but a requirement.
- Fighter jet hits Cessna in South Carolina, killing 2 on small plane
- Gov. John Kasich says it's too early to worry about GOP debates
- Man and elderly father found fatally shot in Cincinnati
- Prosecutors allege probation violation in football rape case
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A new Ohio police standards board plans its first meeting as it studies rules for law enforcement on the proper use of deadly force.
- Big Brother
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - Blue Bloods
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Rock Throwing Victim, Witness Said Juveniles Responsible Endangered Lives http://t.co/UYR0nnk7cQ11:08 PM - 07 Jul 15
jerry10tv South Carolina Senate votes to remove Confederate flag from Statehouse grounds.04:16 PM - 06 Jul 15
kristyn10tv I saw inmates @ the Ohio Reformatory for Women use their voices for long distance good. Hope you'll watch @6 on 10TV! http://t.co/M8HEJHP71C03:41 PM - 06 Jul 15
chris10tv NO BREAKS--- For those of you hoping for a sunny day (ME!) this is not the news you were hoping for. http://t.co/U4ga8qcm8611:51 PM - 07 Jul 15
domtiberi LIVE on #Periscope: WHAT IS GOING ON?? https://t.co/estC0Mkaol11:00 PM - 07 Jul 15