Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
I-670 Closure This Weekend: Impact on Drivers, BusinessesMultiple crews will be doing multiple jobs this weekend, including resurfacing, working on drains and working on approaches to bridges.
Fresno gas explosion injures nearly a dozen, some criticallyA gas line ruptured at the peace officers gun range mid-afternoon, launching a fireball into the air.
Reynoldsburg Couple Charged In Plot To Trap Women Into Sexual SlaveryInvestigators say they used deception, threats, and shame to manipulate their victims. Police say their chains weren't physical, but mental.
Grand Jury Indicts Man 10 Months After Killing Canal Winchester Woman In Crash10 months after a fatal accident killed a Canal Winchester woman, charges came down.
Weekend Forecast: Temps Soar Into The High 70sChris Bradley is calling for sunshine and a high temperature tomorrow of 77. Enjoy tomorrow because showers and thunderstorms move into Ohio on Sunday.
Columbus Man Pleads Not Guilty to Plotting Military Base AttackAn Ohio man accused of plotting to attack a military base or prison after returning to the U.S. from terrorist training in Syria has pleaded not guilty.
Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery At OSU Dentistry CollegeA 32-year-old man was arrested at Ohio State University and charged with kidnapping and aggravated robbery.
VIDEO: 10TV Camera Takes A Tumble, Gets Runover By COTA BusIf you ever wanted to know what it would look like to get hit by a bus, this video is for you.
- Third arrest in alleged Spring Break gang rape caught on video
- Mom’s Response to Rude Note Left on Daughter’s Car Goes Viral
- Drivers Fume After Columbus BP Station Had Water In Gas Tanks
- Controversial Billboard Turning Heads In North Columbus
- ESPN reporter Britt McHenry caught on video in mean girl tirade
Washington Court House Teenager Reported Missing
A 14-year-old girl has been reported missing from her home in Washington Court House.
- I-670 East Closed This Weekend For Repairs
- Two Sobriety Checkpoints Planned Friday Night In Franklin County
- Buckeye Lake Designates New Speed Zone, Towing Watersports Prohibited
- Caught on Camera: Bystander Helps Rescue Man Who Fell On Philadelphia Subway Trackck
- University Of Kentucky Student Shot Dead Near Campus
- Woman Wearing Pink Robs Gas Station With Knife
- 10TV and The Columbus Dispatch present "Vote 2015: The Primary Mayoral Debate"
- Tim McGraw Defends Decision To Headline Sandy Hook Concert
- Teens Pull Out All The Stops For ‘Prom-Posals’
- Man Electrocuted On The Job
- Beautiful Friday Ahead Of A Warm Weekend
- Browns Quarterback Johnny Manziel Says He "Let Down" Fans
- NFL reinstates Adrian Peterson from suspension
- 10 Things To Know For Ohio State's Spring Game
- Browns Blend Tradition, Future In New Uniforms
Redshirt-junior Cardale Jones is set to be the quarterback for the Gray Team and redshirt-freshman Stephen Collier will be the signal caller for the Scarlet Team.
- Usher, Gwen Stefani among headliners for Earth Day rally
- NHL player Jarret Stoll arrested in Las Vegas
- Hawaii telescope builders again extend construction timeout
- Defense asks for new venue in police shooting of unarmed man
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police have shot and killed a man in the city's South Shore neighborhood after officers said he pointed a gun at them.
- ACM hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan work as comedic duo
- WikiLeaks creates online archive of hacked Sony documents
- 'Suge' Knight taken to hospital after ruling in murder case
- Anna Kendrick has book of essays coming in 2016
NEW YORK (AP) — Dr. Mehmet Oz is defending himself against 10 doctors who've accused him of promoting "quack treatments" on his TV show.
- Proposal: Steel slag OK for roads
- College student from Ohio killed
- Kasich’s pitch gets traction in South Carolina
- Early voting hours to be expanded with lawsuit settlement
Ohio’s unemployment rate held steady at a 13-year low of 5.1 percent in March, according to state figures released this morning. That’s the fourth straight month that the rate has been at 5.1 percent.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Crimetime Saturday
- NCIS: Los Angeles Crimetime Saturday
- 48 Hours
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV #BREAKING Firefighters are working to put out a house fire on Beechbank Road in Whitehall. All people inside made it to safety.05:21 AM - 18 Apr 15
kristyn10tv @jilzer My pleasure! You all have fun at Prom!03:04 PM - 16 Apr 15
chris10tv @maksxph Should pass across the Northern sky06:53 PM - 17 Apr 15
domtiberi RT @ohmtdew1: @DOMTIBERI If car has a locking glovebox, shut phone off and lock it up.12:50 AM - 18 Apr 15