Latest In Central Ohio
Roadside Crash Injures Fairfield County Deputy, Another Man In ComaDeputy Lyle Campbell and Bill Allman were hit Monday evening.
College Football Playoff Rankings: Iowa Up To #4, Ohio State Falls To #8Clemson and Alabama hold strong at the top but are joined by two new teams in Oklahoma and Iowa.
Traffic Deaths Spike Sharply After Decade In DeclineAfter declining for most of the past decade, traffic deaths spiked 8 percent in the first half of this year, prompting a call from the nation's highway safety chief for new ways to reduce fatalities.
To A Family In The NICU: ‘Your little fighter is strong and will make it through this rough beginning’Even in the darkest days, a single gesture can brighten someone's spirits and offer hope to those who need it.
Victim’s Family Struggling To Find Answers After Husband, Wife & Child KilledThe father of a man killed alongside his wife and 7-year-old son Monday says he feels trapped in a nightmare.
Former Charter School Founder Convicted Of Theft Speaks OutA local charter school founder convicted of stealing thousands of dollars meant for the classroom is telling his side of the story
Evening Forecast: Clear Skies And Cooler, Low 31Sunny skies and warmer temperatures are on the way this week with highs by Thanksgiving Day near 60 degrees.
The 2015 BIG 10TV Toy DriveA campaign designed to collect thousands of toys for Columbus-area kids and families in need.
Johnny Manziel Benched By Browns For Off-Field Antics
Coach Mike Pettine said Josh McCown will start Monday night's game against Baltimore in place of Manziel, who was recently given the starting job but has now been demoted to third string.
- Official: Paris attacks organizer was planning more carnage
- Man In Critical Condition After Being Shot In The Face
- Weather Geek Report: Clear Skies & Warmer Temps Thanksgiving, Rain On ‘Black Friday’
- Bond Set Columbus Man Accused Of Aiding Al Qaeda
- Chicago Cop Charged With Murder In Killing Of Teenager
- Obama, Hollande Pledge Solidarity Against ISIS
- Terror Alert Forces Airports To Increase Security
- Report: 90 Percent Of Disasters Are Weather-Related
- Gift Guide: 6 Ways To Get Streaming Video To Your Big Screen
- VIDEO: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border
- Study: Back Seat Passengers Rarely Wear Seat Belt
- Johnny Manziel Benched By Browns For Off-Field Antics
- Video Of Manziel Causes Stir As Browns End Bye Week
- 2016 NFL Draft: NFL scouts respond to Ezekiel Elliott's postgame comments
- Zeke Apologizes For Those “Offended” By Rant; Reaffirms Comments
Clemson and Alabama hold strong at the top but are joined by two new teams in Oklahoma and Iowa.
- Official: Ex-prison guards in painkiller distribution ring
- Police: Toddler dies after mom puts him under mattress
- Jury deliberates man's fate in Facebook photo killing case
- Korean War soldier's remains sent home decades after death
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Five people, including a former Long Beach, California, hospital executive, are charged with a massive kickback scheme that resulted in billing $580 million to the government and insurance companies.
- 'Sylvia' joins 'Dames at Sea' on the Broadway scrap heap
- Adele's '25' officially sets new first-week sales record
- Despite warnings about West, 007 finds his way into Iran ad
- Tony Awards telecast finds a home at the Beacon Theatre
NEW YORK (AP) — Two activists featured in the campus rape documentary "The Hunting Ground" have compiled a book of "intensely personal" stories about sexual assault.
- Report: Lt. Gov. Taylor's ex-aide claimed salon time as work
- Magistrate sets bond for man charged in terror case
- Police: suspect arrested in woman's fatal stabbing in Ohio
- Family of Cleveland boy shot by police want new prosecutor
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Officials at Ohio's largest military base say a man who ignored guards' instructions to stop at a security gate prompted evacuation of some buildings, but the base has been determined safe.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV CFP: Buckeyes fall to 8, Iowa at 4, Michigan St. jumps to 5 https://t.co/k0iCyObIHM #10TV https://t.co/AJVopfvF2v07:18 PM - 24 Nov 15
jerry10tv RT @Valencia10TV: Oh the joys of Buckeye Blitz!! @10TV @TracyT10TV @AshleeBaracy @Kristyn10TV @Jerry10TV https://t.co/P6TITkGNWO06:53 PM - 23 Nov 15
kristyn10tv RT @kbah1919: @Kristyn10TV good-looking crew you have there #blondepower01:48 AM - 24 Nov 15
chris10tv THE BIG 10TV TOY DRIVE is a week away. I need your help...click here for details: https://t.co/WxskGpu3A2 https://t.co/WyeaY2B7iz06:51 PM - 24 Nov 15
domtiberi .@bernhardtsoccer No there are 3 answers. You think they will make it. You don't think they make it. Or you don't care.06:42 PM - 24 Nov 15