Latest In Central Ohio
Calm And Cool Heading Into Thanksgiving
A small chance for flurries Thanksgiving day, Mike Davis tells us what's in store for the OSU-Michigan game.
- Ohio Turkeys Compete For Presidential Pardon On Twitter
- East Coast Flights Delayed Due To Storm
- Family Members Concerned While Fatal Shooting Suspect Remains At-Large
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes I-270 On North Side
- Franklin County Sheriff Zach Scott To Run For Columbus Mayor
- Five Arrested At Mirror Lake Jump
- Pet Massages And Spa Treatments Growing In Popularity
- Ohio Lawmaker Wants Triple Wages For Those Working On Thanksgiving
- Report: Speed Wasn't Factor When Cruiser Hit Man In Marietta
Stores Prepare For Black Friday Madness
Get the details on how stores are prioritizing safety and major store hours.
- FBI Officers Shot In St. Louis
- Columbus Police Investigating Shooting That Killed Aspiring Hip-Hop Artist
- Today In History, Wednesday November 26
- 10 Investigates: New Numbers Show Reynoldsburg May Have Violated State Standards During Strike
- Columbus Soldier Has Car Stolen While Deployed In Iraq
- Southern Ohio Law Enforcement Agencies Fighting New Drug Similar To Bath Salts
- One Dead After Car Crashes Into Pole On Near East Side
- Columbus Parents Express Concerns In The Wake Of The Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
- Family Talks About How Baby Was Shot From Outside Of Home
- Bengals Kicker Nugent Perfect Since The Overtime Miss
- Noah Spence Declared Permanently Ineligible By The Big Ten
- No Changes To Top 4 Of College Football Playoff Rankings
Ohio State must focus on the Wolverines before heading to the Big Ten Title game.
- Justice Ginsburg expected back on the bench Monday
- Guard troops in place in streets of Ferguson
- Model-restaurateur B. Smith reported missing in NY
- Police: No suspects in shootings at Cleveland home
NEW YORK (AP) — The federal program that requires weeks of monitoring for travelers from African countries with Ebola is turning a month old. And so far, no cases of the disease have turned up.
- Say Thanks: Young Teen Saves Firefighter Father Using Skill He Didn't Know He Had
- Israeli police chief criticizes Jewish activists
- Weight loss and exercise, according of Rick Ross
- Judith Ivey to play Thatcher in 'The Audience'
PARIS (AP) — An accidental discovery in a northern French library of an original first folio of Shakespeare's plays — one of the rarest books in the world — has sent a jolt of excitement around the world of Shakespeare scholars.
- Obama administration proposes tighter smog regulations
- Cleveland to release video of boy shot by officer
- Ohio police: Man injured wife, dad, then shot self
- Bill would end time limit on rape cases in Ohio
CLEVELAND (AP) — Cleveland police officials say investigators are examining several hundred pieces of evidence gathered from a house where four people, including a pregnant woman, were killed Friday night.
- Survivor San Juan Del Sur: Blood vs. Water
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Ohio Turkeys Compete For Presidential Pardon On Twitter http://t.co/310M1RoPGY01:23 PM - 26 Nov 14
jerry10tv Mayor Coleman announced no next term. http://t.co/HGoeWVfXLl01:49 PM - 25 Nov 14
kristyn10tv CBUS Mayor Michael Coleman is not seeking another term. My buddy, JREV has a one-on-one interview with Coleman @5 on 10TV about the decision04:37 PM - 25 Nov 14
chris10tv Tonight's sunset in Heath. I'm tracking your Thanksgiving forecast and when you could see snow showers. See ya @ 11. http://t.co/S2h799W6fG10:43 PM - 25 Nov 14
domtiberi RT @markpantoni: Congrats to @CoachTomHerman for being na❌ed a finalist for Offensive Coordinator of the Year! http://t.co/4CKMs0OIP304:49 AM - 26 Nov 14