Latest In Central Ohio
Bellefontaine Father Facing Murder Charge In Death Of 5-Year-Old SonPolice reports show Michael died after he was beaten with a plastic wand from a window blind.
Grove City Man Facing Dozens Of Charges In Rape Of Boys, 10 & 11A Grove City man is in court today to answers to allegations he raped two young boys.
Josh Duggar responds to child molestation allegations: "I acted inexcusably"The "19 Kids and Counting" family is speaking out after reports alleged he molested several underage girls as a teen
Marion Police Warn Of 'Strong Batch' Of Heroin Circulating Around CityMarion Police have issued a warning in the wake of several overdoses in less than 24 hours.
Gas Prices Set To Drop This Summer, Experts SayGas prices have been steadily climbing, but with the summer driving season starting with the Memorial Day weekend, drivers could soon begin to see some relief at the pump.
Ousted Troop Leader Reacts To Possible Changes To Boy Scout Gay BanFormer local troop leader speaks on possible changes to ban against gay boy scout leaders. Read more.
People Creeped Out By Google's New Toy IdeaTechnology in a stuffed animal creeps people out. Get the details here.
ODNR Responds To Buckeye Lake Study
ODNR says there won't be any changes for now. Read more.
- Step Counting Craze Has Big Health Benefits
- Suspect In DC Quadruple Homicide, Arson Arrested
- Police Catch Man Accused Of Gunning Down Woman
- Teenager Killed In Fairfield County Crash
- Driver In Custody After Slamming Into Pole Near OSU Campus
- Massive Water Main Break Buckles West Broad Street
- 10 Things TO Know For Friday, May 22
- Today In History Friday, May 22
- Clear And Chilly Friday Morning
- Downtown Newark In The Midst Of Revitalization Project
- Turtle Donated To Columbus Zoo By Vietnam Veteran Now 50 Years Old
- NFL to change extra-point kicks to longer distance
- Fight Of The Century Is Now Battle In Court As Fans Sue Pacquiao
- Blue Jackets To Introduce Sixth Team Captain Wednesday
- Gene Smith: Braxton Miller Told Me He's Staying
Snapp worked for OSU in various positions for 38 years.
- Police: Man sought in death of woman kept in box likely near
- Not even helmets help pro bull riders stave off concussions
- US envoy on NKorea heads for talks in Seoul, Beijing
- Terrorism task force arrests 2 men, 1 at Los Angeles airport
WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department will release the first batch of emails from Hillary Rodham Clinton's tenure as secretary of state around 12:30 p.m. EDT Friday.
- Nazi-looted painting from Gurlitt art trove to go on sale
- Joel McHale to host annual ESPY awards
- Dutch art sleuth helps German police track down Nazi art
- Herman Wouk writes book to mark 100th birthday
PRAGUE (AP) — A new reality show in the Czech Republic has let a family of seven experience what it was like living under Nazi occupation during World War II.
- Oil and gas industry fighting back on possible tax increase
- Mike DeWine looking into possible medical marijuana proposal
- Ohio Politics Now: Will changes to PARCC testing be enough for lawmakers?
- Audit: Staff at Ohio arts school lacked background checks
Ohio reported 18,097 missing children last year, but fortunately the vast majority were recovered safely, a new state report shows. However, 610 children are currently still missing, Attorney General Mike DeWine said today in releasing the Missing Children Clearinghouse 2014 annual report.
- Undercover Boss
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- CBS Summer Showcase - The Mentalist
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Josh Duggar responds to child molestation allegations: "I acted inexcusably" http://t.co/CDbYntsSq410:32 AM - 22 May 15
jerry10tv Injured vets are facing another battle back home to receive medical care. Don’t miss a special report by @Nathan10TV at 5:4502:28 PM - 18 May 15
kristyn10tv RT @Glenn10TV: At 5:30, how some of Ohio's most violent criminals are finding light in the darkest of places. I hope you'll watch. http://t…04:37 PM - 21 May 15
chris10tv HOLIDAY PREVIEW--- Warming into the 70s and 80s...but a few storms late on Memorial Day. http://t.co/JXFEX8EVHV11:35 PM - 21 May 15
domtiberi RT @wrestlesfd: @DOMTIBERI @David11Alive @Kayla10TVOhio @cavs Up 4 pts. Under a minute left11:05 PM - 20 May 15