Latest In Central Ohio
Josh Duggar responds to child molestation allegations: "I acted inexcusably"The "19 Kids and Counting" family is speaking out after reports alleged he molested several underage girls as a teen
Marion Police Warn Of 'Strong Batch' Of Heroin Circulating Around CityMarion Police have issued a warning in the wake of several overdoses in less than 24 hours.
Gas Prices Set To Drop This Summer, Experts SayGas prices have been steadily climbing, but with the summer driving season starting with the Memorial Day weekend, drivers could soon begin to see some relief at the pump.
Ousted Troop Leader Reacts To Possible Changes To Boy Scout Gay BanFormer local troop leader speaks on possible changes to ban against gay boy scout leaders. Read more.
People Creeped Out By Google's New Toy IdeaTechnology in a stuffed animal creeps people out. Get the details here.
ODNR Responds To Buckeye Lake StudyODNR says there won't be any changes for now. Read more.
Step Counting Craze Has Big Health BenefitsThe benefits to wearing a step counter. Read more.
Suspect In DC Quadruple Homicide, Arson ArrestedSource: Suspect in DC quadruple homicide, arson arrested. Read more.
Memorial Day Freebies And Events
What you need to know to celebrate Memorial Day. Get the details here.
- Police Catch Man Accused Of Gunning Down Woman
- Teenager Killed In Fairfield County Crash
- Driver In Custody After Slamming Into Pole Near OSU Campus
- Massive Water Main Break Buckles West Broad Street
- 10 Things TO Know For Friday, May 22
- Today In History Friday, May 22
- Clear And Chilly Friday Morning
- Downtown Newark In The Midst Of Revitalization Project
- Turtle Donated To Columbus Zoo By Vietnam Veteran Now 50 Years Old
- Columbus Mayor Announces New Fire Chief
- Local Singers To Perform With The Rolling Stones
- NFL to change extra-point kicks to longer distance
- Fight Of The Century Is Now Battle In Court As Fans Sue Pacquiao
- Blue Jackets To Introduce Sixth Team Captain Wednesday
- Gene Smith: Braxton Miller Told Me He's Staying
Snapp worked for OSU in various positions for 38 years.
- Forecaster warns of flooding during Memorial Day weekend
- Judge tosses portion of lawsuit in girl's bullying death
- US prosecutors to announce charges over Wesleyan overdoses
- Ex-con who worked for rich family arrested in their deaths
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congress' debate over domestic surveillance is scrambling partisan divisions in the Senate as libertarian-minded Republicans defy their leaders to make common cause with liberal Democrats.
- Dutch art sleuth helps German police track down Nazi art
- Herman Wouk writes book to mark 100th birthday
- Cruz urges pastors to mobilize evangelical vote
- Cross-dressing diva Conchita Wurst to Putin: Let's hang out
NEW YORK (AP) — Actor and talk-show host Joel McHale will be the host of the annual ESPY Awards show in July.
- Audit: Staff at Ohio arts school lacked background checks
- Buckeye Lake water levels could be safely raised, second study says
- Board votes to trim student testing time by 90 minutes
- School official criticized for supporting predecessor
The Ohio House has already voted to dump the PARCC (Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Career) but the board that governs the standardized testing for students plans to make some changes. “Facing growing opposition from teachers, parents and legislators, new standardized tests given to students in Ohio, along with 10 other states and the District of Columbia, will be shortened by 90 minutes next year,” Dispatch reporter Catherine Candisky writes.
- Undercover Boss
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- CBS Summer Showcase - The Mentalist
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV People Creeped Out By Google's New Toy Idea http://t.co/SMfRonkmMX08:45 PM - 21 May 15
jerry10tv Injured vets are facing another battle back home to receive medical care. Don’t miss a special report by @Nathan10TV at 5:4502:28 PM - 18 May 15
kristyn10tv RT @Glenn10TV: At 5:30, how some of Ohio's most violent criminals are finding light in the darkest of places. I hope you'll watch. http://t…04:37 PM - 21 May 15
chris10tv HOLIDAY PREVIEW--- Warming into the 70s and 80s...but a few storms late on Memorial Day. http://t.co/JXFEX8EVHV11:35 PM - 21 May 15
domtiberi RT @wrestlesfd: @DOMTIBERI @David11Alive @Kayla10TVOhio @cavs Up 4 pts. Under a minute left11:05 PM - 20 May 15