Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Activists say test unfairly leads to dogs being euthanizedThe goal at the Franklin County Dog Shelter is to have as many dogs as possible adopted, redeemed or rescued from the shelter. But often, some are euthanized.
Columbus City Council passes bill banning city travel to North CarolinaMembers of Columbus City Council say they took a stand Monday night to support the transgender community in Ohio and North Carolina.
Community says goodbye to six of the Pike Co. murder victimsFamily members say the mass murder in Pike County is more than a shocking headline.
Police seeking information on Westerville robbery suspectWesterville Police are asking for help identifying a man who stole merchandise from Sears Optical.
Alabama mother arrested in death of baby in hot carAn Alabama woman has been charged in the death of her 7-month-old baby in a hot car on Friday.
U.S. mom, daughter talk surviving 5 days in New Zealand wildernessAn American exchange student and her mother were rescued over the weekend in the New Zealand wilderness, where they were lost for five days after setting off on a day hike.
Lawmaker’s proposal brings transgender bathroom debate to OhioState laws recently passed in North Carolina and Mississippi have sparked a national conversation and controversy.
Ohio lawmakers expected to change amount of alcohol allowed in beerThis week, state legislators are expected to move forward with a push to wipe out Ohio's current 12 percent cap on the amount of alcohol allowed in beer.
Playgrounds blamed for increased concussions among children
A new study shows playground-related brain injuries have risen significantly in the last decade.
- Evening Forecast: Mostly cloudy & cool, low of 48
- Giant Eagle recalls cookies due to undeclared milk allergen
- Father pleads guilty in 11-month-old’s death caused by ingesting heroin
- Buckeyes set to play 4 consecutive night games this season
- Judge makes decision regarding Prince's estate
- "CSI" fan uses show's techniques to help solve murder
- Heartland Project: Who's your hero?
- Autopsy report sheds little light on death of Joey LaBute
- ‘Seriously, please take her stuff:’ Tongue-in-cheek obit captures quirks of late Columbus woman
- Reports: Starbucks sued over ice-to-coffee ratio
- Sports Authority closing all 450 stores, 2 in central Ohio
- Bengals get defensive tackle, restock on final day of draft
- Browns usher in new era with high-character draft class
- Marathon runners share their motivation to reach the finish line
- Johnny Manziel spotted partying in Columbus on draft night
Ohio State is 46-23 all-time under the lights.
- The Latest: Ex-49er Dana Stubblefield denies raping woman
- Police identify girl killed in ejection from carnival ride
- North Dakota man plows Prince's symbol in farm field
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
CHICAGO (AP) — Chef Suzanne Goin of Lucques restaurant in Los Angeles took home the outstanding chef award, and Chicago's Alinea won outstanding restaurant at this year's James Beard Awards.
- Kate Blanchett named goodwill ambassador for UN refugees
- Oprah Winfrey to star in HBO's 'Henrietta Lacks' movie
- Olafur Eliasson features waterfall in Versailles palace show
- Prince Harry, Canada's Trudeau mark wounded soldiers event
WASHINGTON (AP) — Noting an increase in persecution, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom is recommending additions to its list of countries of particular concern.
- Ohioan gets 9 years in string of thefts from animal shelters
- Wright State University president to retire next year
- Appeals court: No jail credit for convicted rapist, murderer
- Man charged after cop helps find his marijuana lost in yard
CINCINNATI (AP) — Authorities are trying to determine whether distracted driving was involved in a crash that killed a Cincinnati firefighter on his way to work.
- Mike & Molly
- Mike & Molly
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Columbus City Council passes bill banning city travel to North Carolina https://t.co/6KVoq7frTg #10TV11:00 PM - 02 May 16
jerry10tv RT @Kristyn10TV: Up with the birds to cover the Cap City Half Marathon on 10TV! Good luck runners!!!! https://t.co/jMDrnfNZFR04:20 PM - 30 Apr 16
kristyn10tv @raguglielmi Thank you for keeping thousands of runners safe today!06:15 PM - 30 Apr 16
chris10tv GO TO LIVE FACEBOOK-- Watch me do the weather from behind the scenes. https://t.co/LswXhQVJZx11:10 PM - 02 May 16
domtiberi .@ltbamafan I have many friends from #Cleveland and the Lake Front is a great place. @Thomsen500 will tell you Northern Ohio is great!!07:13 PM - 02 May 16