Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Ohio Attorney General Released From Hospital
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine released from the hospital. Read more.
- Three Americans On Board Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
- US Navy Sends Destroyer To Help In Plane Search
- Stolen European Passports On Missing Plane
- Columbus Police Investigate Blacklick Shooting
- Light Rain Showers This Weekend
- Deadly Shooting At West Columbus Home
- Today In History, March 8
- Family Pleads For Answers About Father's Murder
- DeWine In Cincinnati Hospital After Falling Ill Before Speech
Malaysia Airlines Plane Missing With 239 People Aboard
Malaysia Airlines says it has lost contact with a plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew. Get the details.
- Mother Shot While Protecting Child During Chillicothe Home Invasion
- Chillicothe Police Launch Program To Quell Crime And Drug Activity
- Husted Orders Libertarian Candidates Off Primary Ballot
- Top GOP Lawmaker Says State Not Ready For Number Of Failing Third Graders
- Child Dies Three Years After Babysitter Fed Her Methadone
- Temps In The Mid-30s Tonight, Chance Of Rain Shower On Saturday
- State Considers Changing How Inmates Sleep, Eat & Shower
- 1 Person Transported From Motorcycle Crash In Union County
- Cases Of Mumps At Ohio State University Climbs To At Least 13
- Jackets Have Rough Outing In Chicago
- Bell To Miss Spring Practice For Buckeyes
Eighth-seeded Ohio State stunned top-seeded and No. 11-ranked Penn State Friday in the Big Ten Conference tournament quarterfinals.
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
- Almost 275,000 remain without power in NC
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike
WASHINGTON (AP) — Police and Georgetown University are investigating a bomb threat at the school's Washington, D.C., campus.
- Connecticut could be 1st state to curb loud movies
- Former TV academy president Hank Rieger dies
- Vince Vaughn brings comedy festival to Nashville
- Mexico stops heavy metal concert, draws fire
CAIRO (AP) — A Saudi-owned satellite network says the signal of its Egyptian affiliate deliberately was jammed while it aired the country's top satirical program.
- Ohioans enjoy break from brutal cold
- Ohio letting students try out new exams
- Man whose family fled Iraq an Ohio student leader
- OH board suspends doctor's license after '08 crash
WARREN, Ohio (AP) — A northeast Ohio school district says it won't use a man as a substitute teacher again after he allegedly spanked two young students.
- The Amazing Race 24
- The Amazing Race 24
- 48 Hours
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV 10TV: Stolen European Passports On Missing Plane http://t.co/ZfVThzxSPt04:30 PM - 08 Mar 14
jerry10tv State A.G. Mike DeWine rushed to a Cincinnati hospital feeling ill.02:09 PM - 07 Mar 14
kristyn10tv @pony28966 Thanks -- I think! ;)08:28 PM - 07 Mar 14
chris10tv First blooms of the year??? 10TV viewer Susan sent me this pic from Pataskala. #ohwx http://t.co/TbMJn9xIHq06:02 PM - 07 Mar 14
domtiberi Please wish my daughter Kelsey a Happy Birthday.... she is 23 today... she will always remain my little girl... http://t.co/8YgXAEN1Jz03:18 AM - 07 Mar 14