Latest In Central Ohio
Winter Storm Closes Ross County Schools For Second DayRecent storm has dumped 4 inches of snow and the area could see as many as 7 inches before the week is over.
LIVE UPDATES: New Hampshire PrimaryThe Latest developments from the 2016 presidential campaign, with the focus Tuesday on the New Hampshire primary
School and Business Closings, DelaysWatch 10TV, listen to Sunny 95, and refresh 10TV.com to get the latest school closings and delays for Columbus and central Ohio.
U.S. led the world with shark attacks in 2015The U.S. led the world with 59 attacks, including those in Florida, eight in each of the Carolinas and seven in Hawaii.
Cops: Girl, 9, drove for drunk parents with baby in carJason Roth and Amanda Eggert have pleaded not guilty to charges in Wisconsin.
"My head hurts": Dad listens to daughter's shooting deathLast Friday, she was sitting in her car outside her apartment complex, chatting with her dad, who said he had feared for the worst when she moved from San Diego to the notoriously violence-riddled city.
Election 2016 Primary Calendar and ResultsHere's when each of the states cast its votes for party candidates during the primary season.
Trump, Sanders victorious in New Hampshire primariesWhile New Hampshire is known for its political surprises, Trump and Sanders led in the state for months.
- Weather Geek Report: Up To 4 Inches Of Snow Possible Over Next 48 Hours
- Boston braces for blizzard as snowstorm heads for East Coast
- Columbus Woman Reportedly Snaps Photo Of Elusive 'Minerva Monkey'
- Man Dies After Starting Krispy Kreme Challenge
- Knox County Man Accused Of Abusing Kids & Producing Child Pornography
Local Black Lives Matter Activist's Suicide Stuns Family & Community
MarShawn McCarrel was a young leader in Columbus, fighting for justice reform and to feed the hungry.
- SNAP Calls For Catholic Church To Host Public Meeting Regarding Joel Wright
- Winter Weather Advisory: Scattered Snow Showers, Additional Snowfall Between 1-2 Inches
- Heavy Snow Forces Ohio University To Cancel Classes For Second Time This Winter
- Man Climbs To New Heights In Columbus' Tallest Building For Charity
- Ohio Department of Health Reporting Two Cases Of Zika Virus In Returning Travelers
- Licking County Woman Charged After Admitting She Had Sex With 14 Year Old
- Maurice Clarett Pleads Guilty To Drunk Driving Charge
- Ohio Amber Alert For Three Stark County Children Canceled
- Florida man accused of throwing gator through drive-thru window
- Is 99 Cent Gas A Possibility In Central Ohio?
- Two Hurt After Train Derails Near Marysville
- Two More Former Buckeyes Pick Up Super Bowl Championship
- Affidavit: Manziel's attack left ex-girlfriend deaf in 1 ear
- Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos Defeat Carolina Panthers 24-10
- Here Are The Former Ohio State Buckeyes Playing In Super Bowl 50
The 32-year-old was pulled over following a 911 call from a driver, who reported the former Buckeye was driving erratically near Mount Gilead just before 2 p.m. on January 4.
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- The Latest: Michael Brown's dad at meeting on Ferguson deal
- Medical director resigns, calls DC fire department 'toxic'
- Teen gets 15 years in toddler stepbrother's fire death
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Ohio Gov. John Kasich finishes second in New Hampshire's Republican presidential primary.
- The top 10 audiobooks on Audible.com
- Jennifer Garner urges lawmakers to fund children's program
- 'Survivor' winner says forgives man convicted in son's death
- Cosby's ex-lawyer dismissed from lawsuit
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Music publisher Warner/Chappell Music will return $14 million in fees to settle a lawsuit that challenges its claim to "Happy Birthday," one of the world's best-known songs.
- Woman claims that coach, Ohio school ignored rape allegation
- Pet bobcat at the center of legal fight in Ohio
- Freight trains collide, derail near central Ohio plant
- Cleveland red-light camera case sent back to trial court
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio education officials say district performance ratings for last year will reflect the impact of students who opted out of high-stakes standardized testing.
- 2 Broke Girls
- Mike & Molly
- Criminal Minds
- Code Black
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Winter Storm Closes Ross County Schools For Second Day https://t.co/hZFc4B40hA #10TV12:32 AM - 10 Feb 16
jerry10tv Governor Kasich finishes 2nd in the New Hampshire Primary. You'll hear from him tonight at 11.09:39 PM - 09 Feb 16
kristyn10tv Love this team! Hope you'll join us tomorrow in the AM and PM for Super Bowl 50 - coverage before and after on 10TV! https://t.co/JJXBC7oyF008:11 PM - 06 Feb 16
chris10tv WEATHER GEEK REPORT-- More snow Wednesday 1PM. Read more at https://t.co/2Ar6OtFUCb #10tv https://t.co/MhDFoBkIEH01:09 AM - 10 Feb 16
domtiberi .@benhumphries1 @Magals @MANGIAMOSHHPC I made it... Homemade pizza!! https://t.co/apf6DWKe1y10:56 PM - 09 Feb 16