Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Teen sues over alleged brutal locker room rapeThe $10 million federal lawsuit filed May 13 says the school failed to prevent taunts and abuse despite many incidents happening in front of football coaches and other school officials.
Feds reveal what went wrong when man set himself ablazeA federal investigation has revealed more details about what went wrong when a fire-breather accidentally set himself ablaze during a South Florida high school pep rally.
Ohio Senate, House pass bill legalizing medical marijuanaA medical marijuana legalization bill has been sent to Ohio Gov. John Kasich in an effort by state lawmakers to offset support for a proposed fall ballot measure.
Former Fla. "Officer of the Year" sentenced in child porn caseA former police officer who in 2011 was the "Officer of the Year" in his department was sentenced Monday to life in prison for producing and distributing child pornography.
Cops: Ex-husband confessed to killing missing Fla. momThe ex-husband of a missing south Florida mother has confessed to killing the woman and disposing of her body.
Columbus Police officers could be equipped with body cameras this yearMayor Andrew Ginther said invitations to bid on the contract for the cameras went out Tuesday.
Heartland Project: Cancer survivor battles ALS with a smileIn the month of May, we’ve asked you to send us examples of real life heroes for the Heartland Project.
Lawmakers call for removal of slavery exception from Ohio ConstitutionSlavery has been banned in Ohio since the state's first Constitution was written in 1803 but there is an exception.
- Fla. police investigate video of sex between girl and 25 boys in high school bathroom
- WATCH: Chewbacca mom drives James Corden to work
- Police: Intruder arrested while trying to rape 89-year-old woman
- Drone video captures shark feeding frenzy from above
- Police: Georgia mother sat on toddler's head for an hour
Heartland Project: How has addiction affected your community?
June focuses on 'Addiction.' We want to know: How has addiction affected your neighborhood or community? Do you know an addict struggling with addiction?
- Evening Forecast: Clear to partly cloudy, low 63
- WATCH: 6-month-old girl water skis across Florida lake
- Funeral services held for Hilliard officer Sean Johnson
- Tonight at 11: The family of Joey LaBute speaks out for the first time
- 11 states sue Obama administration over transgender directive
- Netflix lands exclusive rights to Disney films
- Dog found high on heroin, meth seen on video after detoxing
- LOOK: Campers wake up to lions licking water off their tent
- Gov't report: Feds spend billions to run ancient technology
- More and more millennials now living at home
- State Dept audit faults Clinton in emails
- NFL announces future Super Bowl locations
- Ohio State men's basketball announces 2016-17 non-conference schedule
- Tony Gwynn's family sues tobacco industry over star's death
- Lowry, Derozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win over Cavs
It took a miracle for Jim Craig to win a gold medal in hockey at the 1980 Olympics, but, after 36 years, he's willing to let it go.
- The Weeknd, Belly cancel Kimmel performance because of Trump
- Man convicted of trying to sell weapons to Colombia rebels
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
- Illinois House Democrats defy governor, push own budget
CHESTER, Ill. (AP) — Recordings of Drew Peterson and a fellow inmate he allegedly enlisted to help him kill a prosecutor reveal Peterson became suspicious after he was shown a photo of the prosecutor.
- Gisele Bundchen to fight illegal animal trafficking
- The golden voice of Cameroon, Anne Marie Nzie, dies at 84
- Lawyer for Mexico drug lord demands payment from US networks
- Artist makes Louvre Pyramid disappear in optical illusion
NEW YORK (AP) — "Dear Evan Hansen," a musical about growing up in the age of social media, will make the jump to Broadway this November.
- Grand jury indicts driver of Ohio church van that hit train
- Astronaut John Glenn to see Ohio airport named in his honor
- Mother charged in child's starvation death rejects plea deal
- The Latest: Plan would remove slavery from Ohio constitution
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Ohio's plan to take a big bite out of what's feeding the toxic algae in western Lake Erie leans heavily on programs put in place over the last few years.
- The Price Is Right - The Amazing Race-Themed Primetime Special
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (Season Finale)
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @TylarBacome10TV: Please watch 10TV at 11 tonight-Joey LaBute's parents open up for the first time since his death and they need your he…10:54 PM - 25 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: BREAKING: Ohio House approves medical marijuana legislation, will head to Gov. Kasich's desk for approval #10TV https://t.co/lfNc…10:36 PM - 25 May 16
chris10tv RT @AaronRigsbyOSC: Insane Violent Tornado!! Abilene,Kansas 5/25/16: https://t.co/Mi7xBOi5Ho via @YouTube10:45 PM - 25 May 16
domtiberi RT @DaveHolmesTV: We are live at the Quicken Loans Arena tonight for the Cavs and the Raptors! Watch @10TV at 11pm after the game! https://…10:46 PM - 25 May 16