Negotiations for a fair deal with DirecTV were unsuccessful and they have removed WBNS 10TV from their system.
Latest In Central Ohio
Columbus Police Search For Kidnapping Suspect
Police say a man is now safe following a kidnapping Monday night in Columbus. Get the latest.
- Suspect Being Questioned In Connection To 4 Deaths In Bucyrus
- SC Teen Sues DMV After Being Told To Remove Makeup
- Columbus Public Health to Spray Several Areas For Mosquitoes This Week
- Franklin Township Trustees Get Physical Over Trash Service Dispute
- Ohio State Rolls Out New Changes On & Off The Football Field
- Village Police Department Struggles To Survive In Northeast Franklin County
- Foggy Tonight, Sunny & Pleasant On Wednesday
- In Light Of Celebrity Hacks, How To Protect Your Data
- 10 Investigates: Inspector’s Report Confirms Toddler Fight Video
Home Depot Investigating Credit Card Data Breach
The Atlanta home improvement retailer told The Associated Press Tuesday that it's looking into "unusual activity" and that it's working with both banks and law enforcement.
- Mantis Coaster To End Its Ride At Cedar Point
- Teens Escape Tennessee Juvenile Center
- Video Purports To Show Beheading Of Second U.S. Journalist
- Chance For Rain Continues Through The Evening
- Classes Resume After Morning Bomb Threat To South High School
- NTSB: Pilot In Northeast Ohio Plane Crash Was Trying To Return To Airport
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty To Assault In Washington
- Funeral Set For Ohio Guardsman Killed On Highway
- Ohio Gas Prices Higher To Start Work Week Following Holiday
- Ohio State Buckeyes Prep For Night Game With Virginia Tech
- Cincinnati Bengals Make It Through Preseason Without Major Injuries
- Buckeyes Overcome Slow Start To Top Navy
Fans attending games at the ‘Shoe can expect to see a few differences on and off the field from a year ago.
- Son of ex-Bush aide pleads guilty in Md. slaying
- Candidates in Alaska governor's race join forces
- 350 more troops assigned to US Embassy in Baghdad
- Bill Clinton to attend fundraiser for Nunn
GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina authorities say a gunman killed two security guards and his stepfather and wounded a police officer before fatally shooting himself in the head.
- Justin Verlander addresses online photo hacking
- Larry David play heads to Broadway this February
- Venezuela rails against portrayal in US spy drama
MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (AP) — A Nigerian senator says thousands of people are fleeing the northeastern city of Bama amid conflicting reports that it has been seized by Boko Haram Islamic extremists.
- Parents of expelled students sue school district
- Cleveland police officer shoots, kills suspect
- Statehouse conservatives push for action on photo ID law for voters
- Convictions upheld in Ohio death penalty case
U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown wants to help Dr. Mark Piacentini and others by passing the Recovery Enhancement for Addiction Treatment Act, federal legislation that would allow health-care providers to offer more people medically assisted treatment for heroin addiction.
- Big Brother
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV 10TV: Columbus Police Search For Kidnapping Suspect http://t.co/HmjfBmFFnv12:04 AM - 03 Sep 14
jerry10tv Tired of that obnoxious fan in front of you at OSU Football Games? Just whip out your cellphone and text: BRUTUS... http://t.co/fy89RrTrg903:43 PM - 02 Sep 14
kristyn10tv Why are post-holiday workdays sooooo tough?09:08 AM - 02 Sep 14
chris10tv Fog starting to form in Central Ohio. Visibilities have dropped to 4 miles in London and 5 miles in Marysville and falling. #ohwx11:01 PM - 02 Sep 14
domtiberi RT @M3SSports: Thanks to @10TV @DOMTIBERI for having @david_m3s on Wall 2 Wall to promote Maria's Miles on Oct. 11 at #ColsItalFest http://…11:27 PM - 02 Sep 14