Latest In Central Ohio
Today In History, February 1st
Take a look at what happened on today's date in history.
- 150 Soldiers Prepare For Deployment To Kuwait
- Friends Remember Mother and Daughter Killed in East Columbus Head-On Collision
- Police Arrest Suspect And Search For Another In Murder of Elderly Couple Found In Coshocton County
- Columbus Man Charged With Violating Protection Order and Kidnapping Ex-Girlfriend
- Woman Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Hit By Vehicle In Northeast Columbus
- Snow Expected To Start After Midnight As Winter Storm Warning Issued
- UPDATED Weather Geek Report: Tracking The Winter Storm
- Father of Crash Victim Calls Man Charged "A Coward"
- Missing Adult Alert Cancelled For 86-Year-Old Columbus Woman
Task Force Investigating Elderly Couple's Deaths In Coshocton County Seeks Identity of Person
A task force is seeking the identity of a person last seen at a convenience store who may have information regarding the deaths of an elderly couple found in Coshocton County. Get the story.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter, found unresponsive
- One Person Killed In Licking County Crash
- 7 Death Row Executions Delayed In Ohio
- Person Hit By Car In North Columbus
- Mother And Daughter Killed In Head-On Crash
- Winter Storm Watch Begins Saturday Night
- Today In History, January 31st
- Scout Council Posts Statement Supporting Gay Scout Leaders
- Prosecutors Say Man Had Been Driving Erratically For Miles Before Downtown Crash
- Ohio State Announces Premium Games With Higher Ticket Prices For 2015
- Do It For Daron: Dublin Students Skate To Prevent Teen Suicide
- Seahawks Star Uses Same Answer For Every Interview Question
- Lance Armstrong on doping in 90s: 'I'd probably do it again'
To celebrate the National Championship, Giant Eagle will host several Buckeyes to greet customers and sign free autographs this weekend.
- Midwest and New England brace for more snow
- Chicago charity sending 5,000 pizzas to troops in Afghanistan
- Ohio family finds Rottweiler 6 months after he went missing
- Scrappers stealing metal likely started Ohio warehouse fire
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Authorities say a 3-year-old boy got ahold of a handgun from his mother's purse and fired just one shot that wounded both his parents.
- Jimmy Fallon set for Super Bowl Sunday show in Phoenix
- George R.R. Martin recalls TV pilot with alien at Super Bowl
- British actress Geraldine McEwan dies at age 82
- Attorney: Video exists of 'Suge' Knight in deadly run-in
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Rihanna didn't need any help keeping the crowd energized during a pre-Super Bowl performance, but she enlisted Kanye West to raise the tempo even more.
- Mystery of Tommy Thompson’s time on lam endures
- On social media, few rules for politicians
- 1 man jailed, 1 hunted in killing of elderly Coshocton County couple
- John Switzer commentary: February brings with it many promises of spring
Ohioans would net a $500 million tax cut under the budget that Gov. John Kasich will propose on Monday, but the real battle might focus on the hundreds of millions in tax increases he needs to get a sweeping reduction in the state income tax.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Today In History, February 1st http://t.co/4DeiZQsT8f06:12 AM - 01 Feb 15
jerry10tv Ikea plans to open Polaris store in 2017 http://t.co/l4xBI10ZIs via @DispatchAlerts06:32 PM - 26 Jan 15
kristyn10tv @LifelineofOhio He is a very special boy! :)01:23 PM - 30 Jan 15
chris10tv @youngcarly2121 This MVP is heading to bed. Big day tomorrow tracking snow, sleet & rain!12:25 AM - 01 Feb 15
domtiberi RT @g278525: @OSU_AD @DOMTIBERI @BeauBishop @TimHall971 @OhioStAthletics @OSUBballInsider @Ron_Stokes @AnthonyRothman09:18 PM - 30 Jan 15