Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Mother Charged In Connection To Toddler’s Heroin Overdose DeathErica Barley has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and endangering children.
5 Things To Avoid Buying Labor Day WeekendThe unofficial end of summer means plenty of sales; but you may want to skip these deals.
Warm, With A Chance For Early StormsDoppler 10 Meteorologist Josh Poland says to expect a warm and stormy start to your Friday. Read more.
Man Seen Fondling Himself Near Bus StopPolice investigate incident at Worthington-area school bus stop. Find out more.
Cardale ‘Doing Fine’ After HospitalizationOhio State says "12 Gauge" is feeling better after he was hospitalized last night for headaches.
3 shot, 1 killed, gunman sought on Sacramento college campusPolice say at least one victim was a student in a shooting that left one person dead and two people injured in the parking lot of Sacramento City College.
Victim Dies From Injuries Suffered In 2013 ShootingThe two men orginally charged for robbery, could face additional charges.
Trump vows no third-party bid, will back GOP primary winnerThe decision follows weeks of behind-the-scenes efforts by GOP leaders, who've been trying to avert the possibility of an independent campaign by Trump ever since last month's opening debate.
Columbus Woman Who Killed Intruder Had Similar Case Before
A woman who shot and killed a man breaking into her east Columbus home has fired a shot at an intruder before.
- Columbus Family Sues Funeral Home Over Alleged Body Mix-Up
- Get Fired Up For Buckeyes Opener With This Hype Video
- School Districts Work To Address Bathroom Policies For Transgender Students
- Ohio State Joins Virginia Tech In Honoring WDBJ Victims With Helmet Stickers
- There's Still Time To Snag A Last-Minute Labor Day Travel Deal
- Forecast: Scattered Showers & T'Storms Tonight
- 10 Things To Know: Ohio State vs. Virginia Tech
- Power Restored After Major North Side Outage
- City Employee Violated Rules In Aiding Homebuyer
- Judge Orders Defiant Kentucky Clerk To Jail
- Supermoon Lunar Eclipse Coming This Month
- NYPD: Teacher arrested for allegedly flying drone at US Open
- Tropical Storm Fred expected to degenerate in Atlantic
- More details due on helicopter landing that killed 1 Marine
- Defense presenting case in trial of Alabama police officer
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — The state prosecutor in charge of trying Dylann Roof in what authorities have said was the racially motivated killing of nine black people inside of a Charleston church says the ultimate decision on what punishment to seek is in her hands.
- Kathleen Turner and Deborah Cox to star in off-Broadway play
- Black Sabbath announce final tour kicking off next year
- Bieber bests One Direction's Spotify record with new single
- At Venice fest, 'Spotlight' exposes sex abuse by priests
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Television golf analyst Mark Rolfing has been diagnosed with salivary gland cancer will not be part of the Golf Channel or NBC broadcast team for the rest of the year.
- Ohio Supreme Court can’t investigate corrupt guardians, chief justice says
- Data-rigging for Ohio charter-school evaluations involved several officials
- Uber cleared for pickups at Cincinnati, Kentucky airport
- Ohio's AG: About 8,400 rape kits tested for DNA matches
A special state audit of charter-school sponsorships shows a “broken system,” and “highlights the need for increased sponsor oversight of schools,” State Auditor Dave Yost’s office said Thursday. “Today’s report underscores Ohio’s need for real reform in our community schools,” Yost said in a written release. “The legislation pending in the General Assembly is a step in the right direction to increase accountability and transparency in our broken system.”
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- Under the Dome /DB from 9/3 @ 10pm
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @Gretchen10TV: Clap along w/ #Triad Cardinal cheerleaders. Get your high school football forecast on @10TV-->http://t.co/Mu83K20BiT http…06:37 AM - 04 Sep 15
jerry10tv Music stars of the '90s: Then and now http://t.co/aW2HCkgvD104:15 PM - 03 Sep 15
kristyn10tv One week until Stephen Colbert's debut on "The Late Show." Stephen as himself: Had me in stitches! http://t.co/VtJuRXgRRH10:32 AM - 01 Sep 15
chris10tv Fresno, Ohio sunset. Thanks Angie for messaging me this pic http://t.co/bREaegRZAy01:17 AM - 04 Sep 15
domtiberi Not impressed so far with Michigan. Turnovers will kill you.09:01 PM - 03 Sep 15