Latest In Central Ohio
West Jefferson Building Will Have To Be Demolished After Partial CollapseThe mayor of West Jefferson says a structural engineer has determined a building at 44 West Main Street that partially collapsed early Sunday morning will have to be demolished.
Federal Judge Tosses Out Tom Brady’s Four Game Suspension In ‘Deflategate’A federal judge deflated "Deflategate" Thursday, erasing New England quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for a controversy that the NFL claimed threatened football's integrity.
City Of Dayton Apologizes For Officer In 'Eye Contact' Traffic StopThe City of Dayton issued an apology for a police officer who allegedly pulled a man over for making "direct eye contact."
Cardale ‘Doing Fine’ After HospitalizationOhio State says "12 Gauge" is feeling better after he was hospitalized last night for headaches.
One Marine Killed In Helicopter Hard LandingOne person was killed and nine other injured when a marine helicopter made a hard landing in North Carolina. Read more.
Chance For More Showers And Storms On ThursdayDoppler 10 Meteorologist Mike Davis says hot and muggy conditions could lead to pop-up showers. Get the forecast.
K9 Units Brought In After South Columbus ShootingFour people were taken into custody after a shooting early Thursday morning. Find out more.
Clerk Turning Away Same-Sex Couples Heads To Federal CourtFederal court to decide Kentucky county clerk’s punishment. Find out more.
Sausage Patty Recall
Sausage patties recalled after complaints of metal pieces. Find out more.
- Franklin County Inmate Released Early Leads To Political Debate
- Dublin Police Warn Parents About Social Hosting
- Two People Dead In Delaware County Shooting
- Columbus Police Need Help Identifying Rape Suspect
- Columbus City Officials Working To Remove Smell From Water On West Side
- Husted, ResponsibleOhio Spar Over "Monopoly" Label
- Two Weapons Found At Sherwood Middle School In Separate Incidents
- Franklin Co. Employees Disciplined After Accidental Release Of Prisoner
- Stolen Equipment From Johnstown Archery Club Could Hold Up Annual Tournament
- Tired of thefts, man buys gun and shoots burglar hours later
- N.C. introduces scratch and sniff BBQ lottery tickets
- Cardale ‘Doing Fine’ After Hospitalization
- Ohio Reviewing Massillon's Use Of Tiger Cub Mascot
- Browns' Manziel Says Sore Elbow Improving, No Surgery Needed
- Mocked sketch artist gets nod of approval from Tom Brady
A federal judge deflated "Deflategate" Thursday, erasing New England quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for a controversy that the NFL claimed threatened football's integrity.
- 2 face sentencing in Ferguson-related bomb plot
- The Latest: Hundreds of protesters at gay marriage hearing
- The Latest: 1 Marine killed, 11 hurt in helicopter incident
- Prosecutor mulling death penalty to discuss church slayings
DETROIT (AP) — A young man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a 23-year-old French street artist during a robbery outside an abandoned Detroit housing project.
- Chailly to step down early as Leipzig Gewandhaus conductor
- Major Lazer, The Weeknd have Spotify's top summer songs
- Polish fireman returns huge diamond ring to Paris Hilton
- Australian police won't charge Mel Gibson over tirade claim
BERLIN (AP) — Abstract compositions of black lines and rectangles filled with red, blue and yellow highlight a new Piet Mondrian exhibition in Berlin.
- Sheriff set to identify bones found in fire pit at Ohio home
- Ohio Politics Now: John Kasich draws crowds, talks climate change in New Hampshire
- Building board warns schools on barricades
- Woman killed in 1-vehicle crash in northeast Ohio
A recent increase in auto crashes may be putting dents in more than just cars and trucks. Several insurers have begun raising rates, while others are considering such a move as their costs head higher because of rising claims.
- Browns Pre-Season - Cleveland Browns @ Chicago Bears
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Big Brother /DB from 9pm
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Update on #Cardale from OSU: "He was released from the center following the examination and he is doing fine today."11:09 AM - 03 Sep 15
jerry10tv Pulling for Cardale Jones tonight. The Buckeye QB taken to OSU Wexner Medical Center complaining of migraine headaches.11:35 PM - 02 Sep 15
kristyn10tv One week until Stephen Colbert's debut on "The Late Show." Stephen as himself: Had me in stitches! http://t.co/VtJuRXgRRH10:32 AM - 01 Sep 15
chris10tv @Falb7 20% chance. Congrats and enjoy your big day!08:58 PM - 02 Sep 15
domtiberi RT @OSUCoachMeyer: Thanks again to our Parents Association. You are the BEST! https://t.co/NECcKtkZT409:54 AM - 03 Sep 15