Latest In Central Ohio
Obetz mayor facing assault charges after dust-up at mother’s funeralObetz mayor David “Greg” Scott was hospitalized and is facing charges following an altercation last week at a funeral home.
Columbus is among the top cities for new college gradsColumbus scores when it comes to job opportunities for new college grads and affordability.
Local missionary killed while helping orphans in CambodiaFriends say Bob Owens, 74, was sightseeing when he was struck and killed by a motorcycle over the weekend.
Wives of Tuskegee Airmen reflect on husbands' achievementsTwo women behind two men telling one story about devotion, dedication and sacrifice for their country.
Morning Forecast: Partly cloudy & calm; high 86High pressure continues to bring warm temperatures and dry conditions. Highs in the mid-80s on this Tuesday
Men are making more money off their homes than womenThe gender pay gap is following women home from the office.
Jack Hanna on shooting gorilla: ‘The right decision was made’‘Jungle’ Jack Hanna of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is speaking out after a rare gorilla was shot and killed in Cincinnati when a young child fell into the exhibit.
Obama after the presidencyWhile President Obama has already found a home for when his family no longer resides in the White House, he hasn't yet revealed his post-presidential plans. Read more.
Secret Service jump on stage at Bernie Sanders rally
At least four people at a Bernie Sanders rally in Oakland rushed the stage Monday evening, spurring Secret Service agents to jump onto the raised platform and protect him. Read more.
- Curry and record-setting Warriors headed back to NBA Finals
- How to avoid a lawsuit for back taxes
- Cincinnati Zoo defends action to kill gorilla, but questions over safety linger
- Evening forecast: Clear skies; low 62
- Family of Ohio Marine killed in holiday weekend crash heartbroken
- Outrage after gorilla killed at Cincinnati Zoo to save child
- White House placed on lockdown after object thrown over gate
- Mars and Earth closest they’ve been for 11 years
- Amid ISIS bombings, Iraqi troops push into Fallujah
- Three teens injured in shooting near Franklin Park
- Big summer of politics ahead
- OSU football coach Ed Warinner reflects on meaning of Memorial Day
- Ohio State baseball team earns Big Ten title
- Dublin amps up safety on the eve of Memorial Tournament activities
- NBA player's shooting death may have been simple mistake
The Golden State Warriors return to the NBA Finals for a rematch with LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, who lost the 2015 title in six games.
- High court will hear State Farm appeal in Katrina fraud case
- Justices reject union appeal over Trump Taj Mahal bankruptcy
- Illinois lawmakers near session's end without state budget
- The Latest: Watchdog group blames Cincinnati Zoo
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is rejecting a Louisiana inmate's appeal to consider a nationwide ban on the death penalty.
- Indian comedian faces backlash for video mocking celebrities
- Dior in return to Blenheim Palace for Cruise show
- New Wally Lamb novel to come out first as an app
- Polish justice minister revives Polanski extradition drive
LONDON (AP) — Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood has become a father again at 68 after his wife, Sally Humphreys, gave birth to twin girls.
- Police suspect boy, 7, accidentally shot himself in face
- Gas prices remain higher around Ohio after holiday weekend
- Suspect in Cleveland boy's drive-by slaying held on $1M bond
- Man tells Cincinnati police he shot girlfriend; body found
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Another of the 3,500 lawsuits alleging links between people's illnesses and DuPont discharging C8 into drinking water and the Ohio River is heading to trial in federal court in central Ohio this week.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV LIVE: Animal rights group @SAENonline says @CincinnatiZoo has been cited in the past for facility issues - https://t.co/xpM8z3GKC210:01 AM - 31 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @mbretscher: Learn how new legislation will help foster youth. Great story @Evan10tv @Kristyn10TV #ohioreadyset21 https://t.co/pAf7nLNv…12:08 PM - 27 May 16
chris10tv RT @cbusfamilies: @Chris10TV loved the warm weather today! https://t.co/yThiPxzElA09:50 AM - 31 May 16
domtiberi .@Tonybphotos thank you my friend for the picture... Very kind of you.01:31 AM - 31 May 16